The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > greetings from Belgium!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Selma (new)

Selma (liefje) | 8 comments hai hai. im 24 & from antwerp, belgium. always loved to join a book club, so glad i found one finally! i have been a bookworm since i was like 10 so its pretty exciting to be able to share that passion with others :)

the latest book on the bookshelf already got my interest ;)

ps: wanted to post this in an existing thread instead of making a new one, but couldnt find one!

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10025 comments Mod
Welcome Selma!

message 3: by Dean (new)

Dean MacAllister (deanmacallister) Hello to Belgium!

message 4: by Jocelyne (new)

Jocelyne Lebon | 70 comments Hello, I am new to this group and I am thrilled to meet readers from my native country,though I am not sure we speak the same language. I am from the south of Belgium, hence my original language is French.
I am excited about this group. I am currently reading In Search of Lost Time, next door in the My Year of Reading Proust group, and look forward to reading slightly less heady stuff once in a while!

message 5: by Selma (new)

Selma (liefje) | 8 comments thanks guise!

im from flanders, so i speak dutch :) but glad to run into someone from our little country!

i just finished crime and punishment by dostoyevski and started reading mighty and almighty by madeleine albright. dont usually read books related to politics but this one got my attention, cant wait to read her memoir ;)

message 6: by Jocelyne (new)

Jocelyne Lebon | 70 comments I am impressed! Dostoyevski is on my list of books to read before I die and if I ever finish Proust!

message 7: by Selma (new)

Selma (liefje) | 8 comments would def recommend it!