Rockism 101 discussion

Fact or Fiction? > 56% of Americans have fantasized about destroying their computers

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (new)

Ed Wagemann (edwagemann) | 992 comments Fact of Fcition?

message 2: by Alana ~ The Book Pimp (last edited Mar 21, 2013 10:35AM) (new)

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 88 comments I'd say fact, but if you substituted my cell phone for computer.... I fantasize about that on a daily basis. I'd go "office space" on it's a$$ (if I could afford a replacement)

message 3: by Ed (new)

Ed Wagemann (edwagemann) | 992 comments Yes! Nice office space reference...

I've been fantasizng about just smashing the fuck out of my laptop lately. Throwing the fucker against the wall and then Yes - going all office space on that fucker.

I'm not completely sure why. I think its the fact that this piece of machineery has got so much god damned influence over my life. I mean when is the last time I actually went an entire week - let alone even an entire day - without logging on to a computer???

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 88 comments I'd love to destroy my phone... and my old computer (it was a dinosaur) oh how we wanted to smash it into itty bitty bits.

But our current computer... no, but mainly just because I know we can't afford to replace it, and it's not that horrid for a computer.

My work computer, on the other hand... SO sick of "Disposable Dell"

message 5: by ♥Trish♥ (new)

♥Trish♥ | 3 comments OMG fact! I want to throw my computer at work out the window daily!

message 6: by Jack (new)

Jack | 52 comments I'm fantasizing about it right now!

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara (principessa_sara) | 20 comments I do, on a regular basis. Either my computer or my phone.

message 8: by E (new)

E G (brownlyrics) I feel the same way. When working say home or at work. Vpn n all the settings. I hate outlook software the most.

message 9: by Rock (new)

Rock Ism | 284 comments Mod
Ha!