vampire academy ~rp! discussion

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
inside the academy:) > kirova's office...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 374 comments Mod
((do we even have a kirova?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((um i can be kirova?))

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 374 comments Mod
((I know Sherpa you be a temporary Kirovabad because you don't say a lot in this scene till the end))

((Lol I just noticed , *embarrassed face* sorry!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((ya ryt its would be funny though ! lol i know ryt ! oh shreya what about my idea about how to get more members ? wanna force it now?))

((I'm itching to start the scene ))

Renee ((I'll be Kirova.))

Headmistress Kirova was not happy as she watched the two girls being issued inside with the guardians. She had been worrying about Princess Vasilissa for a while, and thank god that they had managed to find her. Miss Hathaway however...she could feel her temper rising as Rose strutted in with an indignant attitude.

Renee Alberta came to Headmistress Kirova;s office too to meet up with the guardians and Rose Hathaway.

Renee ((ikr?? now we just don't have the girls! lol))

Renee "Miss Hathaway, do you know how much trouble you're in?? Breaking out like that with the last Dragomir! You put her in incredible danger and it's lucky that you two are still alive!." She felt so frustrated and just relieved to see the princess okay, what on earth had Miss Hathaway been thinking?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Shreya wrote: "((Ummm.. what's the plan? Can u inbox me?))"

sure:D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"i was just doing my duty of protecting her .....i kept her safe and alive thing you couldnt have done"she snapped

Renee Kirova's face went dark. "The academy was doing a fine job of protecting her! You took her outside of magical protection for god only knows what reason as well as skipping clases and falling behind on your novice training!"
What more could this girl do wrong? What had she been thinking?

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 22, 2013 11:13PM) (new)

"wait do u think i did a bad job cus seriously if u knew what was going on and why a did this ... u shouldnt have said that.."she said standing up from her seat

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"i cant "she said looking away

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((yaya!!))

she looked at him how did he know

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha ya :())

she froze

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes thts true ...... um what about a twist?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(um idk what kind of twist va is so good that i dont wanna change it but change it lol))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((:P))

message 22: by Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover, spam handler! (last edited Mar 23, 2013 08:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

"Shadow kissed.... Huh! So that's the term for it" Lisa's whispered "you know nothing about me, you think your keeping me safe! Your doing the exact OPPOSITE" lissa was extremely annoyed

"She......we!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

rose was comfused ... and she senced a presence someone who was there in the room but not there

Lissa gave rose a whats wrong look but instead of her everyone else in the room caught it. She felt them staring as if they doubted the whole shadow kissed thing

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

rose felt the look and saw her after a sec or two

Renee ((sorry I tried to post something here yesterday but it must not have worked! soz))

Kirova's face was one of disbelief. "Shadow kissed? Like the legends? Are you sure?" she asked Dimitri.

"sure, we have been for 3 years" she shouted

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"wait so what know you dont belive us "she shouts bck to her bad ass attitude

Lissa muttered something rude, she was annoyed with kirova
/isn't it obvious that it's true/ she thought

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

rose felt she was getting annoyed but thr was something that was troubling her

something is wrong I can tell

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

she looked at her n nodded

Lissa gave her a look that said what

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((i'll play victor for a while ))

she wispered "victor "and he appears from no where

((Finally, I was wondering when he would come in and say something ))

"Uncle!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiled" yeah i am glade you safe and you too rose"

"Do you believe us" I heard Rose say, I waited for him to answer since I was also eager to find out.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"no reason for not to you two do show signs"he said

((thnks fr playing rose thr;p))

((No prob, should we mention sonya and how she told us that we were shadow kissed and that we should leave the academy?))

Lissa didn't feel like that was a proper answer but she wasn't sure If that was her or rose's emotion

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure y not;p))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

victor hugged lissa

"we only went because we were told..." lissa whispered but she knew that everyone in the room heard her! including Rose

((lets stop here cuz now we need kirova to speak so when she comments then we'll carry on))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

rose gave a look that said no

we cant hide it anymore! you'll get expelled!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

so be it

Aymee09 Victor stood beside Lissa and could sense
the tense look Rose gave her. He was going to ask, but he decided to stay quiet.

"Miss Karp...."

((twist))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((yay finally ))

rose bit her lips n said "just say what a how will u punish me"

((Just be the cool ass dimitri and do your thang hahaha!))

« previous 1