Role Play Galore! discussion

1x1's > ~ Killjoy & Niran.k ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Hello :D. What should we RP in this one?

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Hi! Do you want realistic or fantasy? :D

message 3: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments I don't mind, you choose :D
Late replies by the way, I have to clean the living room -_-

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay lol. We could do fantasy? C:

message 5: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Sure thing. What's the story line here?

message 6: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Mmm I know these:

Werewolves
Vampires
Mermaids
Soulsucker
Demons
Angels

message 7: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Oh la la, I like all of them. How about we mix it up. Both of them live in a world full of humans and supernaturals, but there is an underground organisation that allows the supernatural to mingle. Have you ever read the books Night World?

message 8: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) No I haven't :D but it is a cool idea! What are those books about?

message 9: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments *coughs* Okay, basically, the books are about a supernatural underground secret society. They keep themselves a secret from humanity and if someone tells another human the big guys either have to erase their memory or kill them. Each type of creature has a symbol that represents them, for example A vampire can be a black lily. They have underground clubs that are mostly filled with supernaturals but are also with humans that they want to kidnap, there is some bad and some good. There is also something called the Soulmate principle. Which is when you find your soulmate something happens to both you and your soulmate when there has been skin to skin contact.

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Oh that sounds awesome! We could do two characters that are soulmates. Well, I like being the girl, but we can do doubles if you want? And we could do something like with mixed species.

message 11: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Yeah okay, we could do doubles. What would we do for the other one?

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maybe the same but with a human who gets kidnapped and a guy (who is of a specie I don't know yet... xD)

message 13: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Oh that sounds good!
Can you make your charries first?

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure, how detailed?

message 15: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Merp, detailed like scenery, feelings and looks.

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay ^^

Name: Vera Abel
Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m63...
Species: Werewolf

Name: Jake Groak
Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9n...
Species: Vampire

message 17: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments They are so cute!

Name: Dante Kelve
Appearance: http://m.weheartit.com/entry/10780250
Species: Shapeshifter

Name: Layla Deletrus
Appearance: http://woohair.com/id94713/brown-hair...
Species: Witch

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Heheh Ikr! Okay, so Dante & Vera are soulmates, are Layla and Jake too? ^^

message 19: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Yay! Hmm, I think we should just do the soulmate thing with Dante and Vera.

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yes we should and what do we do with Layla and Jake? Ooooh what if Vera doesn't believe him (Dante) and she's in love with someone else at first... so he gets jealous and stuff XD

message 21: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Awesome sauce! I like it.
Urm, we could do something like not high school ish, but instead they work at supernatural clubs and one of them is new.

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure C: Could you play the character.. like her boyfriend? (the one she's in love with lol) That'll make it interesting. & Sure! Cool idea! Btw, could you comment at our other one?

message 23: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Yeah sure I can.
Oh yeah ! Sorry, I don't get any notifications from our other RP.

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) It's okay haha, could you start this one? ^^

message 25: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Dante couldn't believe he was being sent back to school, like he had not had enough education already. Dante walked through the school, completely in black and a hard, set face. Of course all of the student body was looking at him, maybe in envy or jealousy. That's the way these humans worked.

------

The birds chirped as the sun came through Layla's cars window, she felt at ease as all her windows were rolled down and she was driving like she had not a care in the world. Her hair was flowing in the breeze, her sunglasses on her face and her music up.

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera got on her bike and drove to school. She grinned at the people who stared at her. She parked it and then got off, locking it and taking her helmet off. She hated school though, but the ride to it was fun. She shook her brown hair out and walked inside.

Jake sat on his front porch. He couldn't bring himself to do anythingso he just sat there, listening to the music on his iPod. He hummed along. After a couple of minutes, he finally stood up.

message 27: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments If anything could be any worse than hell itself, it would be high school. The students and the teachers all together, it all felt like prison to Dante. He didnt need to be here with all these humans. Being the new student was nothing special, everyone mutter and whispered and stared.

-----

Layla parked her car just in front of a store that had lots of houses around it, she hopped out of the car and turned it off. She fixed her sunglasses and looked around, she saw a boy. A cute one might she add. But she didnt do anything. She just looked for a second and then went into the store with a smirk on her face.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera hummed, not noticing the commotion. She walked to her locker an placed her helmet in, along with her jacket. She then looked at her shedule and walked to her first class. Yay. Biology. Boring.

Jake blinked when he saw the girl. Beautiful, was his first thought. He smiled at her and then saw she went in a store. He stood up and followed her like an idiot.

message 29: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Dante got his schedule from the office and got all the things he needed. His long black jacket flowing as he walked away. He looked down at his time table to see that he had Biology first lesson. Brilliant.

-----

Layla looked behind her with a sly glance of her shoulder to see if the guy she had looked at followed her. Bingo, he did. Layla walked towards the cold drinks and stopped in front of them. Trying to figure out which one she should buy.

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera went into class, being one of the first ones, she found a seat at the back and sat down. She stared out of the window absently, wondering when it would be full moon again. She really didn't pay attention to it, and people thought she was stupid. But she didn't want it to rule her life.

Jake grinned when she looked over her shoulder. Jake! What are you doing? he asked himself, but he just followed her like a puppy. She had him in trance. She was so beautiful, stunning. He walked up to her and smiled a little. "Hey."

message 31: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments The bell had rang, which meant that lessons had begun and Dante was late. Maybe it was the fact that he didnt care. The halls had emptied and students were all in their classes, it was as silent as an abandoned house. Dante had finally reached his class, but he waited a while.

---

Layla turned around to face the handsome man, she smiled at him and then removed her glasses to reveal majestic eyes. She looked him up and down and then smiled," Hi, Im Layla". She stuck her hand out.

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera watched as a guy walked in, rather late. She rolled her eyes and leaned back in her seat, not really interested in biology... Nope, not at all. She hated biology and thought it was the most boring subject of all.

Jake smiled slightly and felt mezmerized by her eyes. He took her hand and shook it. "Jake," he muttered, still half in trance because of her gorgeous eyes. He noticed she had a very appealing smell.

message 33: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments "You are late", the teacher said, commenting on his tardiness. Dante looked at the teacher and clenched his teeth. He didnt want to say sorry, he wasnt here to please anyone. There was an empty seat next to a girl so he walked towards it and took it without replying to the teacher. As Dante walked towards the seat he felt most eyes on him as he was the new kid. But some girls had more than their eyes widened, their lips parted slightly.

----

Layla smiled at his dazed look. She looked down at their hands that were still but together, she kept it their because she didnt have a problem with it. She chuckled slightly and said," Are you okay? You look kind of... Shocked?". Layla smiled at Jake again and then looked down as she laughed.

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera sighed and looked over to him. "Are you new here?" she asked, eyeing the guy. He must be, since she had never seen him before. Nobody ever told her the news. But she wasn't really popular.

Jake grinned softly and cleared his throat as he pulled his hand away. "Yeah, sorry about that," he muttered, feeling embarassed in front of this beautiful girl.

message 35: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Dante looked sharply to his side as he heard the girl talk. He looked her up and down, and to be honest, she was extremely beautiful. He nodded and replied," Yes, I'm new. I'm already feeling shit about high school".

---

Layla pressed her lips together to stop herself from laughing, she didnt want to embarrass the guy. He was already blushing. She looked at him and for once was really seeing him. He was extremely handsome. "You're very handsome, Jake", Layla complimented him.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera let out a soft, melodious laugh. "Same here," she said. "But I'm not new," she told him, looking over to him. "So, what's your name?" she asked him curiously.

Jake grinned shily. "Thanks," he shrugged. "You're very beautiful, Layla," he said softly, looking in her goregous eyes, feeling elated. She was so beautiful, stunningly beautiful.

message 37: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Dante smirked slightly and then looked back over at her, he nodded his head once in a greeting and introduced himself," Im Dante, what's your name stranger?". He felt like he needed to get to know this girl. It was a weird feeling.

Layla smiled and looked down, slightly taken aback but completely embarrassed at the compliments. She smiled and said," Thanks". Then she stepped closer to him and walked around him slowly," Im sure a guy like you is used to beautiful women around him".

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera smiled lightly at his smirk. "Vera. I'm Vera," she said with a soft smile, looking in his eyes. She noticed his eyes were stunningly beautiful and she couldn't look away. She felt a strange connection with him, but she couldn't lay her finger on it.

Jake chuckled when she said that. It was kinda the truth. But he was a vampire. The looks came with that. The women were only a snack. "No, not really," he just replied. "I'm sure a beautiful girl like yourself has a lot ofo admirers," he said in the same tone, to tease her.

message 39: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments (( so Vera has a boyfriend?))
"Vera", Dante said," Beautiful name". He then looked away as he started to realise that he was staring at her too long. He felt something, like a connection. He realised he didn't have a pen, he looked over at Vera and saw that she had a spare one on the desk. "Can I use your pen?", he asked, extending his hand slightly.

Layla tried to hide her smile, but she couldn't. She ran her fingers through her hair so she moved it away from her face slightly. She laughed and said," I do. But I don't do anything about it". Layla couldn't believe that he didnt have women all around him.

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Apr 07, 2013 03:43AM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Yup, could you play him ^^?)))

Vera nodded and smiled slightly. She knew her boyfriend would be jealous if he saw her right now. "Here," she muttered, taking a blue pen and giving it to him. She felt an electrical current go through her where their fngers touched. She blinked, but ignored it.

Jake smiled when he saw her smile. She had such a beautiful smie. He was a bit dazed; so he shook his head. "I figured," he chuckled, watching her curiously.

message 41: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments ((Sure, just tell me when you want me to come in the scene or something. Should he be kind of like a jerk?))

Dante's lips suddenly parted as he felt like he was being shocked. What was that?! It was like an electric shock, rushing through his body and mind. He quickly grabbed the pen and looked back down," Thanks", he muttered. He dismissed whatever had just happened, because he felt like he was the only one who had noticed it happened.

Layla laughed melodiously and seductively, she started to walk away slowly but then looked behind her to encourage Jake to follow her. She went through the store and then there was a back bit that was covered up. She walked through the curtain like entrance as she laughed and grinned at Jake.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Maybe at lunch time? xD Yes he should! ^_^))

Vera blinked at the electric shock, really, really surprised. What was that? It was... very weird. Was that the connection she felt? She didn't know anything about soulmates. She had a boyfriend. This meant nothing. That was what she told herself. That was, the truth. She nodded. "No problem," she said softly, then turning her attention to the teacher, strangely because she never paid attention.

Jake blinked and then laughed softly when he saw her gesture. He followed her, like she had him under her spell. She walked through the curtain, and he followed her. He grinned back at her. "Is there a particular reason why I'm here?" he asked with an even wider grin.

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments ((Sure thing :D))

Dante had to ignore it. He couldn't think that what he was feeling was anything to do with Vera. No, not a chance. He looked aside to her slightly, but not obviously, and then knew that she couldn't be single. She was gorgeous, beautiful. How could she be single?

"Just follow me".
Layla had grabbed onto Jakes hand and then guided him through the darkness. But since she was a supernatural creature she could see in the dark better than the light. She slowly went downstairs, holding his hand. As they went further the sound of pounding music started to drift to them.

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera felt his eyes on her and her cheeks turned pink, an attractive colour. What are you doing? she asked herself, though she had no idea. She never blushed. Never. So why did she now? She never blushed with Ian... than what was this? This was so strange...

Jake followed her through the darkness, putting his full faith in her since he couldn't see. He adjusted his eyes to the dark and suddenly, he could see just as normal. Since he was a vampire, he could do that. He noticed the music and hummed quietly with the tone.

message 45: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Dante tried to keep his eyes off of Vera, but once he saw her blush he stared even more. Her blush was adorable! He never found anything adorable! He smiled slightly and looked down, he covered his smile his hand and laughed to himself slightly.

"Hey, Gary", Layla greeted.
The body guard at the entrance stood tall and strong with his muscular arms across his chest. Layla smirked at him and nodded her head in appreciation as he opened the door. The door revealed darkness but flashing lights moving around everywhere: green lights and music and seduction mixed together. She pulled on Jakes hand and led him down another pair of stairs that was in the underground club.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera couldn't get out of class and to lunch as fast as she could, wanting to get away from his beautiful, staring eyes. She grabbed her backpack and walked to the cafetaria. She sat down at the table once she had gotten her food, and waited for the others and Ian.

Jake blinked and held onto her hand. "Where are we going?" he asked curiously, hearing the thumping music. He was really curious. Where they going to a club? She sure had connections.

message 47: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Dante watched as she rushed out of class like she had been freaked out. Dante just got up slowly, packing his things together and holding them. He walked out of class and to his locker, putting the things away. Once he reached the cafeteria, all he could hear was moaning teens and teens munching down food. Both annoying.

Ian:
I walked through the cafeteria halls, owning the place with my buddies. We did own the place.
Suddenly someone bumped into me and I turned on annoyance to see a nerd. Ian obviously pushed him which made him fall and made him and his friends burst out laughing. Oh well, he shrugged.
Then I saw my girl, Vera. He went to her and roughly placed his hands around her, without stopping to think he also grabbed her and kissed her. His hand slowly traveled down her body until it stopped at the top of her downtown private area.

-----

Layla led him into the club with booming music, dancing people and flashing lights. She turned around to look at him with a mischievous grin and a smug look. As she pushed past the crowd out dancing people she held onto his hand tighter until finally they were at the bar.
"What drink do you want?", Layla shouted slightly over the music.

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera blinked when she felt his arms around her. She shivered pleasantly and kissed him back. She loved him. She moaned softly when she felt his hand but she pushed him away. "God Ian, we're at school," she said, blushing when he had done that. She loved him, but oh, he could be such an idiot sometimes. Really annoying and led by lust.

Jake grinned slightly at her. Yup. He had been right. It was indeed, a club. "Doesn't matter. What do you suggest?" he asked her, shouting over the music, because otherwise, she wouldn't hear. She leaned against the bar and smiled at her.

message 49: by Niran (new)

Niran | 176 comments Dante soon found his old time friend Quinn.
"Long time no see, my friend", Quinn said with a grin and slapped his shoulder roughly. Dante and Quinn went to a table and say down, conversed and spoke about how annoying school was. Dante looked around and spotted Vera kissing someone. He should have known.

Ian:
"Oh come on, babe. It's not like anyone's going to notice anyway", Ian winked at Vera and then smirked at her mischievously. Then he rolled his eyes and said," Whatever. You won't put out any time soon". Then he removed his arm from her shoulders and have her the cold shoulder.

----

Layla smirked slightly and then turned around to the bar man. She hit the table with her fist and the bar man nodded to her. Once Layla turned around she saw Jake looking unbearable handsome, which actually made her gulp and look down for a brief second. She went closer to him, so their bodies were pressed together.
"I know what you are", She said in his ear.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Vera rolled his eyes at him. "Fine, ignore me, just because you can't have it? Why won't you let me wait," she sighed, pulling onto his arm. "Please, I love you, don't be like that," she murmured.

Jake blinked when she said that. "You do?" he asked in a low voice, surprised. She knew he was a vampire? Oh my. What was she then? She was stunningly beautiful.. but he couldn't figure it out by her smell.

« previous 1 3