Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Burning of Cherry Hill
This topic is about The Burning of Cherry Hill
Speculative Fiction > Debut Dystopian looking for reviews :)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.K. (last edited Mar 21, 2013 08:54AM) (new) - added it

A.K. (akbutler) Hi everybody! I just published my dystopian novel The Burning of Cherry Hill. I'm hoping someone might be interested in a free copy of the eBook in exchange for an honest review posted to Amazon and Goodreads. :)

It was written for older teens (15+) and adults.

Here is the synopsis:

It's 2159. Zay Scot is a fourteen-year-old boy raised on a secret island in hiding from a government he doesn't know exists. After more than a decade of avoiding detection, his fugitive parents are brutally kidnapped and he is thrust into a dizzying world centuries more advanced than the one he left behind.

The skies over the United North American Alliance are pollution free. Meals are healthy and delivered to each home. Crime is nonexistent. Medical treatment requires only the scan of your wrist. Poverty, need, and hunger are things studied in history class.

But Zay soon finds himself a fugitive, escaping the brute force of a government always a whisper away. Now he must choose between peace and freedom, and if the journey doesn't kill him, what he finds might start a war.

John Hancock (johngregoryhancock) | 135 comments sounds good. I'd be happy to review it.

John Hancock (johngregoryhancock) | 135 comments just sent you a message with my home email.

message 4: by A.K. (new) - added it

A.K. (akbutler) Right back at ya. ;) Thanks!

message 5: by Lex (new)

Lex Allen (lexallenbooks) | 123 comments Hi A.K. - Sent you a message via your website contact... ;o)