Luke Bryan discussion

1x1 > Shaylee and Cassi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Oh. You already made it!

And sure. Sounds good c:

message 2: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Sure c:

message 3: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Wait..

Are we each doing singles or doubles??

message 4: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Alrighty then! c:

Oh by the way... Imma just copy and paste two characters I already have since I'm on my IPod. So there gonna be in a advanced format, you don't have to do the same.. XD

message 5: by shay arabella (last edited Mar 21, 2013 09:32AM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Here's one character...

description
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ღ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Full Name}: Dallas An Dakota
{Nicknames}: Dal; Texas; Baby Girl; Horse Whisper; Cowgirl
{Gender}: Female
{Age}: Seventeen [17]
{Birth Date}: July 4th [4th of July]
{Birth Place}: Nashville, Tennessee
{Appearance}:
[image error]
(view spoiler)
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Neon Blue
Weight: 89 lbs
Height: 5'5

description

{Personality}: Dallas is pretty calm and laid back kind of girl. She isn't the one to cause drama or get into fights. She tries to avoid all that. Well, again, its kinda hard being the one that gets bullied a lot during school. The only reason shes being bullied is because shes a pure country girl, living in the city. So the kids take advantage and tease her about it. The only person who truly trys to protect her is her older brother, Jack and her only best friend, Keely. Dallas trys to ignore it, but its happens all the time. The only time you'll see Dallas her true self and happy is when shes back at home riding her horse, Desert. Even though Dallas doesn't like getting into fights, it doesn't mean she can't, shes has the swiftness and the moves to do so. At times Dallas can be quite stubborn, and impatient, sometimes hyper. Dallas is quite nice and funny once you get to know her, once shes away from all the bullying. Its kinda hard to win Dallas's heart, shes doesn't really trust getting into a relationship.

{Background History}: Dallas was simply born in Nashville, Tennessee. Thats where her true Country comes from. She grew up on a horse ranch owned by her family. Thats how Dallas learned the ride. Her father taught her everything she needed to know. He taught her how to care, trust, and ride. She grew up happy and strong. Dallas was enrolled into a home schooling during those years. When Dallas was about 14, she got a older brother, which is Jackson, her parents had adopted him. Dallas and Jackson didn't quite get along at first, it took awhile before her and Jackson made a amazing bond. So now, her and that boy are as close as could be. Jack was her best friend, considering she was only home schooled. But Jack went to a public school. On Dallas's 16th birthday, she got her first horse which is Desert. It wasn't until now that Dallas started public school with Jack, and thats when the bullying started.

description

{Relationship Status}: Single
{Crush}: None
{Family}:
*Deacon Dakota- Father- 39- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Daisy Dakota- Mother- 38- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Dahlia Dakota- Little Sister- 13- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Jackson Dakota- Adopted Older Brother- 18- Alive; (view spoiler)
{Pets}:
*Chesnut Quarter Horse Mare named Desert Angels ~Desert~; (view spoiler)
*Austraila Shepard Mix Female dog named Dash; (view spoiler)
*White Kitten Female named Danni; (view spoiler)
{Clothes Style}:
(view spoiler)
{Other}:

message 6: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments And here's the other...

description

{Name}: Jackson Frayn Dakota [~Harries~]
{Nicknames}: Jack; Ja; British Cutie; Cheeky Jack
{Gender}: Male
{Age}: Eighteen [18]
{Birth Date}: May 13th
{Birth Place}: London, England
{Appearance}:
description
(view spoiler)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Neon Green
Weight: 118 lbs
Height: 6'11
description

{Personality}: Jackson is a pretty funny and friendly guy. Always has. People like to call him 'Cheeky Jack' cause hes so cheeky! Jack is usually nice and helpful to anybody he meets. But there are those people he doesn't like so much. Jack likes to be hyper and humorous. Hes always bluring something out random, or embrassing himself or someone else. Jack is pretty popular at his highschool, having a bunch of friends. Jack is a pretty big troublemaker, hes loves to get into trouble, not the kind of trouble that causes fights though. Living in the country for almost his whole life, Jackk become more country and cowboy.

{Background History}: Jackson was actually born in London, England. He lived there for awhile with his parents and his twin brother, Finn. It was when him and Finn were about 10 when both their parents had died on a car accident. They had no other family memebers, and were forced to go to a orphanage. But unfortunly for Jack, Finn and ran away and disappeared before his eyes, making Jack a loner. For some odd reason, the police and social workers had sent him to a orphanage in America. He was miserable. It wasn't till he was 15 when a friendly couple had adopted him. They took him home, a horse ranch in Tennessee where he met his new two little sisters, Dallas and Dilah. It took awhile for him to get use to the place. He created a bond with Dallas, and thats when he began to ride.

photo tumblr_mg6gtsbAME1rdwexwo1_500_zps9ea564d6.gif

{Relationship Status}: Single
{Crush}: None
{Family}:
*Deacon Dakota- Father- 39- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Daisy Dakota- Mother- 38- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Dahlia Dakota- Little Sister- 13- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Dallas Dakota- Little Sister- 17- Alive; (view spoiler)
{Pets}:
*Buckskin paint stallion named Daredevil's Destin ~Dare~; (view spoiler)
*Border Collie Male named Dex; (view spoiler)
{Clothes Style}:
(view spoiler)
{Other}:
*Adopted
*Originally born in the UK; Therefor has a British Accent

message 7: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Mm'kay. Do you wanna finish you're character or just start?

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Alrighty! Who shall start!? c:

message 9: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas came running out of her house, toward the horse ranch, squealing.

"Dallas!" Jackson yelled from the house, running after her. "Come give me a hug you brat! I just came back from college!" he laughed.

Dallas giggled and stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

message 10: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments ((Their all at the same ranch, correct?))

Dallas laughed before running into the stables, even though she wasn't aloud to.

Jackson ran after her, he quickly caught up to her and hugged her from behind.

Dallas squealed as she was wrapped into her adopted older brother's arms, she giggled as she squirmed.

message 11: by shay arabella (last edited Mar 21, 2013 12:47PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas looked up and sighed as one of the stable hands, the leader, walked over to them, annoyed.

"How many times to I have to tell you, Dallas. No running in the stables, it spooks the horses!" they said.

Dallas frowned, "Sorry Mrs..." she murmured. She slipped out of Jackson's grip and walked toward Desert's stall.

message 12: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas groaned before getting Desert's lead rope, she clipped it to her horse's halter and led her out of the stall. She led Desert to the cross ties and hooked her up to speed walking to the tack room. She came back out to Desert with the matching white western tack.

Jackson sighs. He looks over at Karana and waved slightly. He was glad to be home, he had came home since he was on vacation from college.

message 13: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jackson gave a firm smile.

Dallas quickly saddled Desert. She sighed before removing the halter and cross ties and replaced it with the western bridle, she smiled as Desert easily accepted it.

message 14: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jackson sighed before calmly walking over to Karana.

Dallas looked at Scott, "Hey," she smiled softly.

message 15: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas smiled, "Mm. I'm Dallas," she said softly.

Jackson smiled lightly, "Howdy," he greeted, his British accent thick though.

message 16: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "Sure," she smiled before quickly mounting Desert.

"Whats up?" he asked, smiling.

message 17: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "Trail?" she asked softly, patting Desert's neck.

Jackson nodded, "I'm Jackson, but I prefer Jack," he smiled.

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jack laughed softly and nodded.

Dallas nodded and smiled before urging Desert forward.

message 19: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jack nodded slightly, "Oh. Nice to meet you," he said firmly.

Dallas looked back at him and smiled.

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jack smiled lightly, "Ha. Sooo.." he said awkwardly.

Dallas giggled softly.

message 21: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jack glanced around at the other riders before looking back at Karana.

Dallas smiled before clicking her tongue making Desert fast trot onto the trail that would led them to the lake and river.

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas smiled before glancing around.

Jack looked at Lucky, "Oh. Beautiful horse by the way,"

message 23: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "Whos is it?" he asked curiously.

Dallas shook her head, "No," she replied.

message 24: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "Oh. Fiance.. cool," he smiled lightly.

"Well... I skateboard professionally, I also play guitar.." she sighed softly.

message 25: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jack raised an eyebrow, "No?" he questioned.

Dallas laughed softly and nodded, "How about you?" she asked with a small smile.

message 26: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "Why....?" He frowned.

Dallas smiled, "Cool,"

message 27: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments ((Bye..))

"Oh... I'm so sorry..." He frowned.

Dallas smiled lightly.

message 28: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jack nodded, "Sure.. I just need to get my horse..." He smiled.

"Hey!" She laughed. She clicked her tongue making Desert gallop after them.

message 29: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jack smiled before going to the tack room. He got Dare's bridle and went to his horses stall, quickly leading Dare out and slipping the bridle on.

Dallas giggled before urging Desert forward. Desert snorted before galloping faster, catching up to themz

message 30: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas rolled her eyes playfully before leaning forward some and letting some reins go.

Jack mounted before having Dare trot up next to them.

message 31: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jack smiled and nodded.

Dallas pulled Desert to a stop next to them.

message 32: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "A trail," he suggested as he rode Dare toward one of the forest trails.

Dallas smiled lightly before clicking her tongue making Desert walk forward.

message 33: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "Well," she sighed, "I was born in Nashville, duh, on a horse ranch. I learned how to ride when I was 6. I got Desert when I was 15, she was my first horse," she began, smiling as she patted Desert's neck.

Jack smiled at her.

message 34: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas smirked, "Awesome," she giggled.

Jack sighed as they trotted onto a trail.

message 35: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "Ooh!" She smiled.

Jack nodded, "Yeah. Dallas. But I'm adopted,
So my only real blood brother is my twin brother Finn but I haven't seen him since the police took us apart," he shrugged.

message 36: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas smiled.

"Honestly? I dunno. I was pretty young," he sighed.

((In the roleplay? About 5:30. Almost sunset..))

message 37: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "Cool. My adopted brother is in college today, but he came home today for vacation," she smiled.

Jack sighed and nodded slightly.

message 38: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas smiled before looking at sky, "Yay. Sunset, best time of the day. Mostly because we're on a trail ride and it's summer," she smirked before urging Desert forward. Desert snorted before fast trotting forward.

Jack chuckled softly, "I may," he smirked.

message 39: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas giggled softly, heading toward the meadow.

Jack shrugged and nodded.

message 40: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "Glad I'm not the only," she smiled. She stopped Desert once they entered the meadow and dismounted.

Jack laughed at her comment.

message 41: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas glanced at before letting go of the reins, trusting Desert. She giggled before running into the meadow.

"Sure," he smirked.

message 42: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas giggled and looked back at him.

Jack laughed before squeezing Dare's sides making the horse bolt forward.

message 43: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas stuck her tongue out at him playfully, giggling.

Jack clicked his tongue and let's some reins go making Dare gallop faster, starting to catch up with them.

message 44: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas squealed and ran away from him.

Jack smirked and also sped up.

((Mmkay. Bye))

message 45: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments "Haha. You can't get me!" She laughed, continuing to run.

Jack looked up at her and smirked.

message 46: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jack smiled and glanced around, keeping balance on Dare.

"No!" She laughed.

message 47: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Jack looked at Karana and smiled.

Dallas squealed, giggling.

message 48: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas laughed, squirming slightly.

Jack smiled as him and Dare caught up.

message 49: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas smiled and stopped squirming finally.

"As in hobbies?" He asked firmly.

message 50: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 60 comments Dallas blushed, her breathing slowed as her small body relaxed in his arms.

Scotty sighed, "Well.. I paint and play baseball.." he said, thinking.

« previous 1