Spy school discussion

Spy school > Lunch Room/Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 343 comments Mod
Rp in the Lunch Room/Cafeteria!

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments Scarlet bounded in still wearing her black sweats and black bro tank.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments She twirled around like a child before going into a perfect ballerina stance and staying in it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Zen walked in and sat down immediately. He liked to have time to himself. Just to reflect, to tap into his spiritual side.

message 5: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Lalia walked in quietly. There were two people in there already. She took a table in the corner.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments Scarlet finally broke her pose and sat down, she sighed a happy sadish sigh.

message 7: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy Misty slunk into the room keeping to the edge of the room.

message 8: by Asha (new)

Asha | 37 comments Cylence walked in. She had missed their first class as her plane from Denmark had been late. She went and sat by scarlet "hi i'm cylence" she said flicking her long white hair over her shoulder. "Mind if i sit?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, please shut--be quiet, Zen thought and stared at the table.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments She shook her head and put her finger to her lips telling her to be quieter.

message 11: by Asha (new)

Asha | 37 comments Cylence gave an apologetic look and sat down.

message 12: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy Misty sat down in the corner furthest away from everyone else.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments "I'm scarlet." She whispered, since she was new to the school.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments "That's Misty and that's Zen." She said pointing to them.

message 15: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy Misty's fingers twiddled in her lap. Her short sheet of hair hung in her face so others couldn't see her. Still, she observed.

message 16: by Asha (new)

Asha | 37 comments "hi nice to meet you. who's that?" Cylence pointed at the girl sitting in the corner. "when does lunch finish agian?" she whispered, she didn't want to be on anyones enemy list on her first day.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebecca walked over to the girl in the furthest corner."Do you mind if i sit here?" she asked

message 18: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy When the girl asked to sit there, Misty was surprised. Quickly she overcame it and said, "Go ahead."

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments "The one in the corner is Misty, Rebecca just sat down near her."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebecca slowly ate her lunch.She had bought it from home.It was a cheese sandwich.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

There was nothing to reflect on. Seriously. Zen sighed and opened his eyes, looking around the room.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments Scarlet pulled out her lunch which was only a small salad, she began to eat it finishing it quickly.

message 23: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy On the table in front of Misty was a small container with her lunch in it. She wasn't hungry though. Misty opened her jacket and a little head peered out. She fed it some of her lunch instead.

message 24: by Asha (new)

Asha | 37 comments Cylence opened a brown paper bag. inside were some sesame seed crackers which she feed to the little yellow canary sitting on her shoulder and fruit salad that she ate herself. "This is louis, the way she said to scarlet, pointing at her shoulder. "

message 25: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Lalia quietly ate he sandwich. She tried to remember who was who.

message 26: by Alex (last edited Mar 26, 2013 05:53PM) (new)

"10 more minutes for lunch!"said the cafeteria lady.

message 27: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy Misty's monkey hopped out of her jacket and onto her shoulder. He wrapped his tail around her neck and greedily ate more of Mist's lunch.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments "Awe so cut..." She suddenly burst out laughing as done thing wiggled at her side tickling her before a small little fox head popped up followed by another. "The orange one is Crystal and the black one is Langston."

message 29: by Asha (new)

Asha | 37 comments "Sshh... I think if anyone makes anymore noise Zen might kill them." Cylence said with a giggle "I love foxes but i have never seen a black one, i thought they were only myths."

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments Langston hopped onto the table and dashed over to the girl before starting to tickle her.

message 31: by Asha (new)

Asha | 37 comments Louis flew up in fright but cylence sat there giggling. Langston's fur was so soft and long, she had never felt anything like it. Soon louis decided it was somewhat safe and perched back on her head, keeping an eye out for Langston.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments Crystal also joined the tickle assault.

message 33: by Asha (new)

Asha | 37 comments Now Cylence was laughing out loud. Her laughter filled the cafeteria. It was beautiful like notes of music flowing through the air, but every so often she snorted as she tried to catch a breath. And this made her laugh all over again.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Zen looked over at Cylence before resting his head on the tabletop. Gosh, he should have slept last night.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments She grinned and grabbed crystal and Langston. "Shame in you two."

They both made cute little noises similar to laughs.

message 36: by Asha (new)

Asha | 37 comments "Thanks" Cylence said catching her breath. Louis came back down to rest on her shoulder. (( cant come on for few days sorry))

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments "Your welcome, I must be going now see you later." She said getting up.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments Passing Zen's table she tossed a small baggy with sleeping pills in it onto his table. She then walked out.

message 39: by Alex (new)

"5 more minutes!"said the lady.

message 40: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy Misty threw the rest of her lunch in the garbage. Then she slunk out of the room, monkey still wrapped around her neck.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Zen lifted his head and eyed the pills. No way was he taking those. Sinful, much? Oh but he so badly wanted to. He wanted to abuse the rules of his religion and just...be sinful.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebecca finished the rest of her lunch and went

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 50 comments She ducked her head back in. "They are organic made by mother she is my villages healer and doctor." She said smiling as she ducked back out.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Zen shook his head and stood up, without the pills. He walked out the room and began searching for his cat.

message 45: by Asha (new)

Asha | 37 comments Cylence got up and walked over to the windows that lined one of the walls of the cafeteria. She opened one and louis flew out into the trees. She stood there watching him dance from branch to branch wishing she could jump out and join him. She stood there dreaming until the bell that signalled the end of lunch brought her back to reality. What did she have now?

((What do we have now? is it ok that i rang the bell? ))

message 46: by Alex (new)

(Yeah.Sure.Go to Disguises.)
"Time's up!Please proceed to your next class,properly.Thank you for not littering.Goodbye!"said the lunch lady.

message 47: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice left for the next class.