Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please can you load my book :-)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graham (new)

Graham Grant | 5 comments Please can you load my book on the site.

* Title: Accretion
* Author: Graham Grant
* ASIN: B00BG9KVC6
* Publisher: Self Published
* Publication date: 14/02/2013
* Format: eBook (.mobi)
* Description:

Accretion is the story of Thomas Carter; an average middle aged man who silently grumbles his way through existence, somewhat stifled by his domineering girlfriend and her bullying parents.

We meet him just before his life is about to radically change with the apparent chance encounter with the strangest of individuals, Conner Ferrous. Their meeting begins with a murder that is not quite as terminal as it might first appear.

Thomas and his girlfriend are then propelled through space & time to locations near & far. Their adventures lead from the dawn of time, through dinosaur dominated landscapes, Roman cargo ships, Greek islands and idyllic Scottish lochs, to meeting the surprisingly buzzy pan-dimensional police force responsible for the control of gravity. The couple have to loop through time, solving mysteries until the ultimate confrontation with the destroyer of all reality. All this, without stopping for lunch.

On their travels, we get the answers to many universal questions:

Is there such a thing as a free lunch?
What do the bees do all day?
What really killed the dinosaurs?
Do creatures live in lochs?
Who is Conner Ferrous?

Thank you

Graham

message 2: by Graham (new)

Graham Grant | 5 comments Oops... sorry... just read the notes on submission...

Format: Kindle Edition

Please let me know if you'd like me to send you .jpg of the front cover, or you can download it direct off my website 'www.trickypoo.com'.

Thank you

message 3: by Bea (new)

Bea Done.

Your book here

message 4: by Graham (new)

Graham Grant | 5 comments Brilliant - thanks Bea...

Can I just ask... If I decide to re-word anything - do I just come back on here and request it. I'll obviously not be changing things a lot, but I might add a sentence to the start of the description... just to provide a quicker view on the storyline.

Thanks again for the fast upload :-)

message 5: by Bea (new)

Bea Graham, if you are simply talking about the description, then yes. In fact you might be able to do it yourself as author. But let us know if you need help in any case.

message 6: by Graham (new)

Graham Grant | 5 comments I'll check it out - and try not to be a burden on all you guys.

Thanks again :-)

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41973 comments Mod
Bea wrote: "In fact you might be able to do it yourself as author."

Only after he puts in a request to claim his author profile and is accepted.

message 8: by Graham (new)

Graham Grant | 5 comments Thank you Rivka

I've sent in my request.

Thanks again

Graham