Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Into the Night (Into the Night #1)
This topic is about Into the Night
Read 4 Review #22 - Into the Night (Closed)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Marni (last edited Apr 11, 2013 07:48PM) (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments The group has been approached by author Jade Fowler for a Read 4 Review of her book Into the Night (Into the Night #1) by Jade Fowler Into the Night (Into the Night #1).

Fantastic employment opportunity.
No experience necessary.
Training provided to successful applicant.
Free food and board also provided.
If you are looking for a challenge in an exciting and active position, please phone...

It sounds like the perfect job, but for Logan any job will do, because he needs one desperately. Told he will be helping to display a unique collection, it isn’t until Logan gets the job that he finds out exactly what he has signed up for. The unique collection is actually a group of supernatural creatures. And to display them, he will have to fight them in an arena for the entertainment of the rich.

Logan thinks it must be a hoax, but when he reaches the estate where he is to work and live, he finds out all he was told is true. Werewolves, vampires and zombies exist, and one day he will have to fight them.

Penny seems to have it all. Not only is she the adopted daughter of Logan’s billionaire employer, but she also has the ability to read minds and see the future. Logan and Penny quickly form a friendship, but they have obstacles to overcome to make it work. Like the fact that Penny knows everything Logan’s thinking.

But Logan’s thoughts aren’t the only thing Penny knows.

Into the Night is the first novel in a new young adult paranormal fantasy series. Suitable for readers 16+. Into the Night is Jade Fowler's debut novel.

The author will be giving out 20 copies through Smashwords. What this means is, no matter what kind of ereader you have you can place a request. Awesome! To request, please post your email address here and I will email you the coupon code for this book. The code is good for only a short time, so don't wait to the last minute to redeem.

Anyone in our group can sign up for this, you have 3 weeks to read than post your review. Reviews are required to be posted on Goodreads. It is your responsibility to check for the book and download it. It is also your responsibility to contact me immediately if you do not receive the book or have a problem. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of her book not just on Goodreads, but also on Smashwords and any other site you use, ie B&N, Amazon, etc. Once you are finished with your review and have posted it on Goodreads, you are REQUIRED to post your Goodreads link to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical, disrespectful and illegal to share books provided to you for reviews. DO NOT GIVE THE COUPON CODE OUT TO ANYONE AND DO NOT USE IT FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you do not complete the e-book within the time given, and you do not post your link on this thread or I do not hear from you stating that you intend to finish and review the book, you will not be allowed to participate in future Read 4 Review events. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation.

Do not message me nor the author requesting the book. All info is to be posted here. This for the ease of the author and the mods and fairness to all. If you do not wish to share your email publicly, please do not request.

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers.

REVIEWERS: PLEASE read the topic titled "Reviewers." All the rules are listed under there. We will not allow any excuses of "I didn't know" because the rules are listed and if you have any questions you can always message me. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 4/11/13 (April 11th).

Reviewers:

Donna: Masond@connectionbound.com COMPLETED
Tanya: tanyawilson1984@gmail.com COMPLETED
Kasey: kaseyj88@gmail.com COMPLETED
Panda: amandadrummond93@hotmail.com COMPLETED
LotusFlower: readingfrenzy30@gmail.com COMPLETED
My Book Addiction: kweenconch@gmail.com COMPLETED
Rose ♥s Ken: kenandrosewallin@gmail.com COMPLETED
Victoria: heavenshart@hotmail.com COMPLETED
Brenda: yeahyourejealous@sbcglobal.net COMPLETED
Purpinkrose: s-wright14@sky.com COMPLETED
Jamie: vailiahopes@yahoo.com COMPLETED
Mira: akyasanders@gmail.com COMPLETED
Nereid: nereidpower@y7mail.com COMPLETED
Alana: austinar81@gmail.com COMPLETED
Susan: suevpolley@yahoo.com COMPLETED
Dakini: carpetwiretoes@yahoo.com.au COMPLETED
Maria: chriskomninos@bigpond.com COMPLETED
Laura: laura.weddington@gmail.com COMPLETED
Trinity: Wood_gwen@yahoo.com COMPLETED
Sara: Sarawarhurst@gmail.com

message 2: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments REMINDER: When review is completed reviewers MUST post the link to their goodreads review here. It is a REQUIREMENT.

Donna | 1350 comments Ohh. Another one that sounds great! Masond@connectionbound.com

♥¸.•*´Tanya`*•.¸♥ (tanya84) | 30 comments tanyawilson1984@gmail.com mobi

message 5: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Looking for more reviewers!!! Tell your friends!

Kasey | 284 comments kaseyj88@gmail.com. thanks!

Amanda (pandwen) | 1 comments this sounds like it could be good amandadrummond93@hotmail.com

LotusFlower (LotusFlower30) | 16 comments readingfrenzy30@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Edee Fallon (edeemfallon) | 36 comments Me please!!

kweenconch@gmail.com

Brenda (brendareads) | 151 comments ugh Marni you're killing me with this only two reviews allowed open thing. :P

~ Rose ~ ☯Desert Rose❀ (butterscotchbubbles) | 86 comments kenandrosewallin@gmail.com

Thanks! :D

message 12: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Brenda wrote: "ugh Marni you're killing me with this only two reviews allowed open thing. :P"

Pssttt...go read the updated Reviewer topic, go to my last posting...

Victoria | 259 comments This sounds interesting... heavenshart@hotmail.com

Brenda (brendareads) | 151 comments Yay!! Count me in please! yeahyourejealous@sbcglobal.net

Purpinkrose | 150 comments Hi Marni, i would like to read this book
s-wright14@sky.com
kindle

Jamie | 33 comments Sounds interesting
vailiahopes@yahoo.com

Brenda (brendareads) | 151 comments Goodness you're fast. Thank you!

message 18: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Brenda wrote: "Goodness you're fast. Thank you!"

You're welcome! I love Smashword coupons!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

akyasanders@gmail.com epub

Nereid (nereidp) | 49 comments if you any left I would love to review - nereipower@y7mail.com and kindle please :)

Alana Austin-payne | 17 comments If there's any left I would like to try it out. It would be my first time! austinar81@gmail.com

Susan | 22 comments if there are any left I would like to do this one
suevpolley@yahoo.com

Dakini  K Marni wrote: "The group has been approached by author Jade Fowler for a Read 4 Review of her book Into the Night (Into the Night #1) by Jade Fowler Into the Night (Into the Night #1).

Fantastic employment opportunity.
No exp..."

carpetwiretoes@yahoo.com.au

message 25: by Jade (new)

Jade Fowler | 16 comments Tanya wrote: "goodreads review up and Amazon in process.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Thanks for reading and reviewing Into the Night, Tanya. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

message 26: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Awesome, first review has been posted! Woot Woot!

message 27: by Marni (last edited Mar 23, 2013 05:15AM) (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments There are 4 copies still left if anyone else wants to participate!

For those that have requested, all everyone at this point has been sent an email with the Smashwords coupon code and link. If you have not received it, please let me know ASAP. Thanks!

message 28: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Reviewers..before hitting "post" please check to make sure your email address is correct. I've had email come back, as has some previous R4R authors, to find a typo in the email provided. Thank you!

Maria Count me in
chriskomninos@bigpond.com

Laura (luwedd) I'll read and review.
laura.weddington@gmail.com
mobi

message 31: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments 2 copies left.

message 32: by Trinity (last edited Mar 23, 2013 01:29PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trinity | 23 comments I will do it!
Wood_gwen@yahoo.com

message 33: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1 comments Sarawarhurst@gmail.com
I'd love to do it

message 34: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Trinity and Sara are receiving the final two copies.

message 35: by Elise (new) - added it

Elise (redentrapy) Dang I missed it. Oh well. I'll get the next R4R.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

~ Rose ~ ☯Desert Rose❀ (butterscotchbubbles) | 86 comments Loved this book, thank you!

Here's my review:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Kasey | 284 comments Here's my review and it's going up on Amazon too! http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 41: by Jade (new)

Jade Fowler | 16 comments Thanks for reading and reviewing Into the Night, Alana, Mira, LotusFlower, Rose, and Kasey. Much appreciated. :)

Brenda (brendareads) | 151 comments http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

My review! Can someone post the link to amazon? I tried to find it to post it there and B&N too but couldn't find it on either.

message 43: by Marni (last edited Mar 27, 2013 09:09AM) (new) - added it

message 44: by Jade (new)

Jade Fowler | 16 comments Thanks so much for reading and reviewing Into the Night, Brenda.

Brenda (brendareads) | 151 comments Thanks Marni, I don't know why I couldn't find it before.

Jade: Thank you. I loved the story and I'll probably end up altering my review more as I continue to think about it. I know I'll be watching for the second one for sure.

message 46: by Jade (new)

Jade Fowler | 16 comments Thanks Brenda. It's great hearing what everyone thinks of the story. I'm hoping to get the 2nd book out around July - just finishing it off at the moment. :)

Brenda (brendareads) | 151 comments Yay! Please announce it when you're done. Also, I updated the review a bit more if you'd like to look. I don't know if that will be my last update on it, but as of right now it is. :)

message 48: by Jade (new)

Jade Fowler | 16 comments That's awesome, Brenda! I just had a read.

And I will definitely keep everyone updated on book 2.

message 49: by Donna (last edited Mar 29, 2013 08:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Donna | 1350 comments Jade wrote: "That's awesome, Brenda! I just had a read.

And I will definitely keep everyone updated on book 2."

I just finished it & it's good! & I can't believe you ended it like that! :) Sooo looking forward to book 2!!

Here's my review, & thanks for the opportunity to participate.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 50: by Jade (new)

Jade Fowler | 16 comments Thanks so much, Donna. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

« previous 1

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Into the Night (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jade Fowler (other topics)