! YA Heroines ! discussion

Book Stuff > Dear fictional character

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Dear Will Herondale,

I'm so disappointed that you're disappointed over Tessa. :( You know your future with her is impossible. Then why not move on? You deserve to be happy. And you're just 17, she's 16, it's foolish of her to get married at such young age. You're a man oops boy with clever mind. Do one thing invent a time machine come in the future . Here in future teenagers don't get married , we date (clearing throat) and I'm currently single(Blushing) . We'll celebrate my birthday together. But do prepare a poem and I want you to gift me roses and some books, you know I'm usually broke so . :)) Reply me back on goodreads so that I can tell you my address and you can come over . And you know what I love old fashioned gentlemen :). So don't be disappointed over Tessa she chose Jem and he's happy with her now you don't have to worry about him. So we'll live happily ever after. :) Waiting for your reply. Be happy my latest crush and keep singing about Demon Pox ;)

Fangirling on you
Simmaron

message 2: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments That was really fun. I want to read others too. Lol

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Lol this made me smile it was really good thanks I needed that today

message 4: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Elizabeth talking to me?

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Simmaron wrote: "Elizabeth talking to me?"
yes

message 6: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Well lol. I really felt bad and thought of encouraging him. :)

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments you did a great job

message 8: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Thanks :)) Hope so he liked or likes or will like :D :P

message 9: by Chelsea (last edited Mar 23, 2013 03:12AM) (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Just a couple of days ago I found this old looking letter and package in the mailbox, with a note stating that this message was to be passed on to you. Unfortunately when I found the package it was falling to pieces, what seemed to be roses were all wilted and then I found some bit of papers with the words demon pox scrawled on them? This is the letter I found:

Dear loveliest Simmaron,

A kiss is just a kiss
until you meet the one you love,
An embrace is just an embrace
until you embrace the one you
are thinking of,
A dream is just a dream
until it comes true,
Love is just a word
until the day I meet you.

Awaiting this fated day,
Will Herondale

message 10: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Aww that's adorable. Too beautiful . Thanks Chelsea for passing on the message ;P

message 11: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Happy to help.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments i love this you all are awesome

message 13: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Hey now you write one to Daemon Black lets c what reply you'll get. Lol

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments lol ok I'll work on it

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Dear Daemon Black

I have been on the sidelines and seen everything you have been through and my heart breaks for you every time I think about it I will always be here as a friend in my heart I know you will save Kat the two of you were meant to me together and fate will make sure that happens in time until that time I will be here as a shoulder to lean on always I feel the two of you are you are dear friends too me you give me hope and faith

always your friend
Elizabeth

message 16: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Very true

message 17: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Dear Elizabeth,

If you have been watching in the sidelines then you know I love Kat very much. And fate does owe me a favor... so I believe that your heart is right. Your faith and hope gives me faith and hope.

Always your dear friend,
Daemon

P.s. I'm afraid that your human shoulder is too weak for me to lean on. Your figurative offer is much appreciated.

message 18: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments OH MY GOSH, that was not me. Someone must of hacked my goodreads account ^.^
And omg my computer looks like it nearly blew up... so if that was Daemon... Oh. Yes. Daemon Black has that kind of effect.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments lol you need to do one chelsea and jenny too

message 20: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Hmmm ok then, ^.^

Dear Katniss,
How's life?

Wishing you every happiness,
Chelsea

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments why don't we do this a little different and write a letter for someone to answer

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Chelsea wrote: "Hmmm ok then, ^.^

Dear Katniss,
How's life?

Wishing you every happiness,
Chelsea"

Hahahaha
That's really funny. Are you guys trying to get a character to reply or something? Because that would be interesting to see if the author replies for the character.

message 23: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Awww Katniss won't reply. Well, I'm a horrible person to be prodding into her life. Forgive me Katniss???

message 24: by Chelsea (last edited Apr 02, 2013 10:23PM) (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Elizabeth wrote: "why don't we do this a little different and write a letter for someone to answer"

Good idea!
Okay so if any writes a letter to a character, anyone is intitled to reply. If they think that they can be convincing this is... Or the letter writer can pick someone.

message 25: by Ashrakat (new)

Ashrakat Deyab (ashfire) | 14 comments Dear June,

I hope you know Day is dying... do something about it! :@

Sincerely,
Your No. 1 Fan

message 26: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Thanks Ashrakat!

message 27: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Hahaha. I was just going through the old posts of this group since I'm not that active anymore. That was really funny what we all used to do in here. Wish I could be more active. Chelsea, Jenny, Elizabeth and Kaitlin, it was so much fun you guys.
P.S. Will! my latest crush is now on Peter Kavinsky from "To all the boys I've loved before", since you never came for me after all those promises(rolling my eyes). He's a bit younger than me but it doesn't matter where love is concerned. You be happy with Tessa. :) ; P lol.

message 28: by Y.A. (new)

Y.A. Marks (yamarks) | 1 comments Hi Chelsea,

Life after the games has been hard for me and Peeta. I had another breakdown, much like when I lost Prim. I can still remember how hard she worked and what a sweet girl she was. I’ve also never forgiven myself for Finnick. Annie, who needed him more than anything, is now alone with no one to love.

Every day is a struggle, but I’m hopeful that Panem is a better place now. We have a new congress and president. I’ve been asked to run for office several times, but I refuse. Peeta has toyed with the idea and I told him that I would love for him to run. He’s afraid for me though, worried that those who hate me will drag my name through the mud.

I’m happy that you’ll never have to worry about the Hunger Games. I wish only for the best for you, and I’ll leave you with something the young kids say, “May Life be ever in your favor.”

Katniss