! YA Heroines ! discussion

Book Stuff > A Book Character Who You Would Love To Be Real

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (last edited Mar 21, 2013 12:07AM) (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Sadly book charcters are fictional! But, if you could choose 1 yes one book character who you would love to be real who would it be?

And why???

message 2: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (warpedline) | 214 comments William Herondale from The Infernal Devices *sigh* I love him so much! :)

message 3: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 1119 comments Can't say one. That's really a tough question. But two for sure. William Herondale from TID and Daemon Black from Lux Series . :)

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments LOL

νєяαℓι∂αιиє  | 26 comments Numair Salmalin from The Immortals by Tamora Pierce. :D

(Or, if I could not have him, I would choose Artemis Fowl, mainly because he'd be handy to have around XD)

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments :D, ummm it's a really hard decision but if I had to choose probally .... let me get back to you on this one. I promise.

νєяαℓι∂αιиє  | 26 comments Jenny wrote: "Instead of flirting with Artemis you would have intellectual conversations. :) "

Yups. :D

message 8: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Hey it doesn't have to be a guy. Ok so... right now on the spot (gahh you have rushed me!) Bitterblue, I would ask her so many questions that she would get sick of me but yea. Bitterblue.

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura | 57 comments Hermione Granger. Dobby

message 10: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 315 comments Ren from Tiger's Curse no contest!!!:D he's my dream guy

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2466 comments Rose from vampire academy she is strong stands up for herself and stands up for what she believes in even if the world says she's wrong

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (Equestrienne13) | 3 comments Fang, from Maximum Ride. Would be even better if he was horse crazy too, I can imagine him being a horsey type of person... :)

message 13: by cait (new)

cait (caitlinisakittycat) Hermione Granger. She's smart, loyal, & sassy. Total best friend material. (:

message 14: by Sina (new)

Sina | 429 comments Everyone above and Dimitri from VA, but not looking as the actor who I playing him, but the way he is described in the books!

message 15: by Somya (new)

Somya | 121 comments Peeta... *starts daydreaming*

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Dumbledore. And Augustus Waters.

message 17: by Liz (new)

Liz (lookingstrongjohn) | 32 comments Jack from Larklight (Larklight, #1) by Philip Reeve !! :3

message 18: by cait (new)

cait (caitlinisakittycat) Jenny wrote: "Green Elephant Girl ™ wrote: "Dumbledore. And Augustus Waters."

Too bad even if they were real we wouldn't be able to see them because they died. :("

Welp. Guess I don't need to read The Fault in Our Stars now.

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 10 comments I'm going to have to go with

Adrian from Bloodlines (I will have him one day!)
Costin from Prince of Wolves (So adorable)
Dallas from From Fame to Shame (This man is mine!)
Maya from My Wolf's Bane (Seems like a really great friend to have)
Puck from The Iron Daughter (My comedic relief for life)
Daemon from Obsidian (He'd be fun to keep around)

Okay.. I think that's it. Lol

message 20: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 11 comments Daemon from Obsidian
Hayden from Something Witchy This Way Comes
Travis from Beautiful Disaster
Decibel from Prince of Wolves
Dimitri from Vampire Academy

I can't just choose one so there are my top ones.

message 21: by Renae (new)

Renae (myboybuildscoffins) | 7 comments Just one is really tough.
I'm going to go with the person who immediately popped into my head, though.

Rose Hathaway.
I have the biggest crush on her!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Daemon Black <3 <3 xD

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex | 97 comments Sam Roth and Grace Brisbane from Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I would love to see his yellow eyes.
Four and Tris from Divergent.

message 24: by cait (new)

cait (caitlinisakittycat) Warner from Shatter Me, Destroy Me, Unravel Me, and Ignite Me. I would swoon.

message 25: by Bianca (new)

Bianca Brown (oheybianca) | 6 comments Alaska from Looking For Alaska, Augustus from The Fault In Our Stars, Carrie Bradshaw and Sebastian Kydd from The Carrie Diaries & Jace and Magnus from The Mortal Instruments. <3

message 26: by Madi (new)

Madi Augustus Waters. He is perfection. Or Hans Alister from the seven realms series.

message 27: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) I'm going with Percy from Percy Jackson. Tough competition, but eventually I went the most awesome character I know.