City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Movie

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict I just hope that people don't judge the movie before it actually come out. People do it all the time and are already doing it with the Vampire Academy movie that hasn't even started to be filmed yet. We just need to wait for the movie to.come out before we start judging it. I for one think it will be amazing because of that EPIC trailer. Whoever thinks that trailer wasn't epic.is.just plain crazy.

Daniel ♥Courtney♥ Ƨнα∂σωκιƨƨɛ∂4ɛʌɛя ♊ wrote: "I just hope that people don't judge the movie before it actually come out. People do it all the time and are already doing it with the Vampire Academy movie that hasn't even started to be filmed ye..."

I agree with the trailer being epic. I wasn't expecting much because I didn't think what's his name was a good pick for Jace. He just doesn't look the way he was described in the book. The trailer though, was awesome.

Jayden Smtih i think the movie will be better than the book because you get to see the demons and the fighting and it will just be all around epic. i watch the trailer all the time it is so amazing i practically scream every time it comes on. i can't wait till they show the trailer on tv so i don't have to load it up on the internet to watch.