Nobody Nobody discussion

Nobody...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gelinda (new)

Gelinda I loved this book. Yes, it was slow at times, but it held my interest. I would love to see a sequel to this book!!!!!

Gaby Testa Gelinda wrote: "I loved this book. Yes, it was slow at times, but it held my interest. I would love to see a sequel to this book!!!!!"

i didnt like it.

Kaitlyn Gelinda wrote: "I loved this book. Yes, it was slow at times, but it held my interest. I would love to see a sequel to this book!!!!!"

Idk what everyones talking about! I loved this book!

Brenda I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to compare notes with my daughter, who's reading it now.

Gaby Testa I didnt like it at all. Its just a guy with a gun killing people. I dont understand the big hoopla

Jordan I didn't like it at all. It was wayyyy too 'insta-love' that I could only get a little more than halfway. Ridiculous. I was really excited too because the plot sounded good.

Casey Gaby wrote: "Gelinda wrote: "I loved this book. Yes, it was slow at times, but it held my interest. I would love to see a sequel to this book!!!!!"

i didnt like it."

Same here

Sbest The only reason I didn't like it is because the last sentence in the book is about a character who appeared like only few chapters ago. Like seriously? I don't give a damn about that spoiled brat