Addicted to Reading discussion

Games > Word Challenges

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica, Ms. fun and very entertaining (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) | 876 comments Mod
In this challenge you have to mention a word or a phrase as much as you can in only one sentence. I've done this on another group before and Em managed to get 16 grapes in one sentence! We'll start by saying lots of 'omondos'. It's a random word I made up.

In the discussion I made called Omondo which was made for people to say omondo in and put omondo at the end of every word, eg; Lolzomondo, you can also do it to many other words such as shouldomondo and shouldn'tomondo.

6, that was pretty bad and I could've done better. But it's quite a hard word to start off with

message 2: by Emily, Ms. amazing lady who invited me to join :) (new)

Emily (emilydodd221) | 530 comments Mod
Jess, the word Omondo is very randomomondo word, I think the "Omondo" challengeomondo will be a difficultomondo challengeomondo to do so if I don't get a very high number of "Omondos" I will not be surprisedomondo.

message 3: by Jessica, Ms. fun and very entertaining (new)

I thinkzomondo that we all are randomomondo to be saying omondo this oftenomondo and that omondo has to be put intomondo our dictionaryomondo discussionomondo because itzomondo is so coolzomondo.

message 4: by Emily, Ms. amazing lady who invited me to join :) (new)

Wowzomondo you are weirdomondo and I am creepomondoed out so I shall leaveomondo this threadomondo so I won't get infectedomondo by your weirdomondo and creepomondo diseaseomondo and have to be putomondo into an asylumomondo for insaneomondo peopleomondo who can't stopomondo putting 'omondo' on the endomondo of wordomondoes.
17. I've really outdone myself now.

message 5: by Jessica, Ms. fun and very entertaining (new)

Wow. You're right, especially the end part.

message 6: by Jessica, Ms. fun and very entertaining (new)

Wowzomondo Emzomondo, youomondo haveomondo completelyomondo outdoneomondo yourselfomondo andomondo I'momondo beginningomodo toomondoquestionomonod youromondo sanityomondo evenomondo moreomondo ifomondo thatomondo isomondo evenomondo possibleomondo.

20. And every word finishes with omondo. I think the omondo challenge is over even though we could do more. We could tryomondo leomondo grapeomondo

message 7: by Emily, Ms. amazing lady who invited me to join :) (new)

Jess, that's vair slightly cheating putting it on the end of every word! But well done, I'm not going to be a sore loser.

message 8: by Jessica, Ms. fun and very entertaining (new)

Hehe. Okay, I have a new one. Try to use a mixture of as many of these words as you can in one sentence;

moustache
mo
monobrow
mono
brow

message 9: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) I knew a man, named Mo with a moustache and a monobrow, who recently contracted mono of such a fierce nature that his brow was no longer of the mono nature. :D

message 10: by Emily, Ms. amazing lady who invited me to join :) (new)

Jessica wrote: "Hehe. Okay, I have a new one. Try to use a mixture of as many of these words as you can in one sentence;

moustache
mo
monobrow
mono
brow"

Jess, could this possibly have something to do with Tuesday when you came round and we stuck a fake moustache on my forehead as a monobrow?

message 11: by Emily, Ms. amazing lady who invited me to join :) (new)

My moustache which I named Mo grew and grew and grew until Mo was so long I curled Mo up onto my forehead and used him as a monobrow, which is a word meaning two brows combined to make one brow called a monobrow.

message 12: by Jessica, Ms. fun and very entertaining (new)

Lol, ofcourse it does. I'm obsessed with them now. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Mo and I (Mono) wore fake moustaches and monobrows because we thought that mos and monobrows were cool, but you should never trust someone called Mo who is wearing a moustache and monobrow that is crazy just like Mo.

message 13: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) Now how about we try it with Vampire?