The Selection (The Selection, #1) The Selection discussion

Actors?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia I know this book might already might be coming out as a tv show but who do you want to play the characters of the selection???

Cara Right now, I don't really care. No matter who they cast, it'll be a train wreck. Look:

Plus, they're planning on making Maxon a playboy. Clearly, they haven't even read the books.

Avani Cara wrote: "Right now, I don't really care. No matter who they cast, it'll be a train wreck. Look:

Plus, they're planning on making Maxon a playboy. Clearly, they haven't even read the books."

Whaaaaat? Well...hmm. I don't necessarily think they are trying to be unfaithful to the books. Kiera just came up with a really interesting concept and they're playing off of it, I guess. Although Maxon as a player...
no.

Cara I guess. Although I'm hoping it won't turn into Ella Enchanted (and movie), and that CW will stay close to the books. I just wish they turned it into a movie.

message 5: by Yonina (new) - added it

Yonina Avani wrote: "Cara wrote: "Right now, I don't really care. No matter who they cast, it'll be a train wreck. Look:

Plus, they're planning on making Maxon a playboy. Clearly, they haven't even read the books."

W..."

If this were following the book that would be impossible. considering he can't talked to girls and the fact that he freaks out when girls cry, and lets not forget his "adorable" laugh (don't get the wrong idea people i literally love Maxon) Maxon, a playboy.Not gonna happen.