The Host RP discussion

Set Up. > Seekers.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Halle, My house. My rules. (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 50 comments Mod
Full Name:
Shortened to-

Host's Name:

Host's Age:

Number of Full Lives:

Appearance:
Hair color-
Eye color-
Height-

Personality (detailed):

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:

Other:

message 2: by Halle, My house. My rules. (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 50 comments Mod
NO ANIME!

message 3: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Mar 22, 2013 05:00PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♠║ ▌███ ♛ ███ ▌║♠ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ Last name ever, first name greatest; like a sprained ankle, I'm nothing to play with ❞

Full Name: Stella Nox Fleuret
『 〓 』• Pronounced | st(el)-la | | kno-ox | | flow-ret|
Stella \s-tella, st(el)-la\ as a girl's name is pronounced STEL-ah. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Stella is "star". Mostly literary use until the 19th century, when the name became popular. Linked in most minds to the movie "A Streetcar named Desire", where Marlon Brando bellowed "Stella!"
The meaning of Nox come may come from a craft, such as the name "Dean" which may have been adopted by members of the clergy. A lot of these craft-based last names may be a profession in a different language. For this reason it is important to know the ethnicity of a name, and the languages spoken by it's family members. Many western names like Nox originate from religious texts such as the Quran, the Bible, the Bhagavadgītā, and so forth. Commonly these surnames are shortened versions of a religious expression such as "From the ash tree".
The meaning of Fleuret come may come from a trade, such as the name "Fisher" which was given to fishermen. Many of these craft-based surnames may be a profession in another language. For this reason it is essential to know the country of origin of a name, and the languages spoken by it's family members. Many western names like Fleuret originate from religious texts like the Bhagavadgītā, the Quran, the Bible, and so on. Often these names relate to a religious expression such as "Worthy of praise".
Host name: Vera Anya Averyanov

❝ I call him the devil; he makes me want to sin; everytime he knocks, I can't help but let him in. ❞

Number of full lives: 10
Host Information:
Zodiacal symbol: ♏ ➠ Scorpio
Born in Ak-Dovurak, Russia.
Italian, English, Brazilian, Russian, French, & Hungarian descent; acquires a russian accent.

(view spoiler)
Hair Colour: A luscious pigmentation of obsidian locks, which feel to the resemblance of silk upon being felt. Given the amounts of eumelanin and phaeomelanin that composes her hair, it may seem hard to depict the true colour of her tresses, for there seems to be a balance between a dark blue and black.
Eye Colour: A pelagic and heartfelt coloration of blue, which may appear grey.
Distinguished Marking(s):
• Trickles of brown freckles are carefully strewn across the bridge of her porcelain nose.

Height: 5' 11.62" in height.
Weight: 105 pounds.

❝ To me, this world is nothing but evil, and my own evil just happened to come out cause of the circumstances of what I was doing. ❞

Personality:
Blunt and insensitive, Stella is not the brightest, in positivity, that inhabitants this earth; 'tis not to say she is incapable of some sort of sentimentality or kindness, she just knows how to do her job with force if it comes down to that. Stella is one of those seekers whom none of the other souls bother to pique, for they know she can acquire quite a temper and bestow, upon them, a storm worthy of avoiding all together. Perhaps this is why they decided she would best fit with fighting against the conscious of this spunky, russian woman, for they needed a mind just as stubborn and harsh as the human prior to her.

On the other hand, this feminine specimen can be quite the pleasing company; she is rather sarcastic, but this is mostly for humorous reasons and thus many find them funny and not at all insulting in most cases. When dealing with rogue souls or humans, she does not immediately take irrational anger to them, and would much rather play the nice gal despite the truth behind her attentions- the truth only an idiotic human being would be ignorant of.

Strengths:
• Headstrong
• Physically strong
• Quick & Agile

Weaknesses:
• Being proven wrong
• Pessimistic
• Quick tempered

Fears:
• Being proven wrong
• Crowded places
• Failure