Role Play Galore! discussion

1x1's > ** Eillie loves Jack and Vamp Queen**

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Hey role play:

here is an idea-

There is this boy, his mother past when he was two. His father beats him up for no appearnt reason and I will explain more. But the other part is that there is a girl and she tries to find out about this rumor (they boy and his dad) ((me)), she then ends up liking him (Derek).

And this is my character:

Name: Derek Love
Appearance: Tall 6'3, jet black hair, really dark brown eyes, almost look black.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I love it. Sounds like a wonderful idea.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Kay

~~~~
Name: Alexis Jensen
Appearance: short 5'2'', dark brown hair with red streaks, dark brown eyes

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked out of the flower shop with a rose in his hand. A tear ran down his cheek a he walked to the corner and waited to walk across the street.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((i'll reply later since i gtg))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis walked to the park and sat down on one of the benches as she was listening to her music and watched the different things around her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked then crossed the street and went through the park on his way to the cemetery.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Derek walked then crossed the street and went through the park on his way to the cemetery."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis glanced up from what she was doing to find a boy passing by and smiled slightly. She felt unsure of herself but shook it off.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek continued to walk until he arrived at the cemetery. "You sure you want to do this? Yeah, I do. No matter what, father will beat me up, but I can handle it though." He took a deep breath and walked in. He soon then arrived at his mother's grave and placed the rose. "Please help me mother, father has not realized that I am here, he keeps on beating me up." He looked down at the ground, give him time
"But mother, I have already given him time. It has been thirteen years since your death." A tear ran down his cheek.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((Gtg post later))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((I'll post now since I have time. But I won't be on later tonight. I'll try and be on saturday and sunday though))

Alexis couldn't help feeling nosy and followed him to the cemetery. She stood behind a tree and watched him speak to the gravestone and bit her lip that quivered as she felt sadness for him. This poor boy shouldn't derserve it. He derserve's much better then this. If only he could get better help. She thought and let out a sigh.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments He then made a cross, stood up and checked his make up, "good." He whispered. He then walked towards the entrance of the cemetery.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She stood behind the tree and shivered in what seemed of fear or worry and she shook it off but couldn't help as she followed him to the front of the cemetary. She never liked being nosy but she couldn't help her interest in this boy.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek turned left and walked for a while until he came to some apartments. He was about to cross the street when he noticed his father. He turned around, wiped the tear and walked across the street. "Yes father, is something you wanted."
"HOW DARE YOU GO VISIT HER GRAVE AGAIN!" His father slapped him on the cheek. "GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" Derek nodded and went straight to his room.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Derek turned left and walked for a while until he came to some apartments. He was about to cross the street when he noticed his father. He turned around, wiped the tear and walked across the stree..."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((Sorry I forgot to post I didn't see the notification))

Alexis watched the scene unfold and cringed slightly when she saw his father slap him across the face. No father should do it and if they would punish their child it should be in a different way. But this guy didn't know the meaning of so. She bit her lip and sighed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked into his room and laid down on his bed just as his father entered the apartment. "What am i going to do? father has not stopped." He stood up, went to the bathroom and washed the makeup off.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Derek walked into his room and laid down on his bed just as his father entered the apartment. "What am i going to do? father has not stopped." He stood up, went to the bathroom and washed the make..."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((Sorry for the later reply I didn't see your notification >.< But sure thing. What kind of twist?))

Alexis sighed and glanced up as she did follow him all the way home. She knew she sounded really stalkerish but she cared for this guy even though she never ment him. Or even knew him. Just she hoped things ended out well.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek closed his eyes and sighed as his father came upstiars and to his own room. Derek was glad that his father did not come to his own room.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis stood there deciding or not if she should go up there or not and she didn't. She sighed and bit her lip nervously.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek closed his eyes and fell asleep.

((GTG))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis sighed and headed back to her own place for it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek woke up and got ready for school. He then grabbed an apple from the kitchen and walked to school.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((Sure thing))

Alexis put her clothes on and headed out with her backpack and sighed as she wished she could get the thought of that guy out of her head but she couldn't.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek walked to his locker and then to his English class.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis held her books in her hands and looked up as she saw the guy. SHe wasn't paying attention as she kept her gaze down and was listening to her music as she bumped into him."I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. I really am sorry. I didn't know and its my fault for it."She replied apologetically.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments "It is okay." He looked down at the girl that he bumped into. Derek smiled and then walked around her to get to his english class.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis gave a tight smile and nodded as she picked her things back up and headed to her class.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek finally arrived at the classroom and sat down in the back as usual.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis glanced up when she arrived at class and saw the same guy as before. She headed towards the back as well and pulled her hood up as she sat down in her seat.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek sighed and looked out the window.

“Okay, by next class. Which would be this Thursday, I want you to pick a person in your family and write an essay about him/her. This person has to inspire you to do something. If you cannot think of any one, then I will let you do something else. Any questions?” She kept her eyes on Derek, “Derek, are you even listening!” Derek who was staring out of the window, almost literally jumped out of his shoes. “yes, I am listening.”
“What did I say then?” Ms. Harrison asked him.
“You told us that we have to pick a family member that inspired us. You want this to be due on this Thursday.”
“Yes, I will let you start them now.” She walked down the isles and gave everyone the prompt. “I want you to write this in you writers notebook and then I will collect it.”

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis traced patterns on her desk and sighed as she wished she didn't have to do this assignment. But when glanced over at, Derek she found herself quite amused by it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek sighed and looked at the assignment.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis gazed down at her paper and started to think of all different and possible ideas for it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments A tear ran down his cheek as he thought of his mother.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Are you okay? You look like you need help."Alexis said as she gazed over at him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek whipped the tear and looked at her, "No, I am fine." He stared back at the pape."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis sighed and raked her hand through her hair."You know its fine to tell me. I don't bite and I probably will understand you right now more then you understand yourself. All I would do is help. I'm, Alexis by the way and you are?"She asked.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek stared at he, stood up grabbed then paper and stuffed it in his bag. He then walked out the door in the middle of class.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis went out after him and took him by his shoulder."You shouldn't run out on people like that. I was trying to help. At least let me do so."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 451 comments Derek pulled his shoulder away from her and ran down the hallway. He then turned a corner and caught he breath.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alexis sighed and stopped even thinking of trying right then.

« previous 1