Werewolf/Vampire RP + Discussion discussion

Le Dead RP > Sandra and Abigail

Comments Showing 1-50 of 179 (179 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments here is the topic....what u want to rp im up for anything for sadly I like werewolf yaoi more than anything

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Oh me too! That's fine!

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments yea

so werewolf/werewolf
vampire/vampire
vampire/werewolf

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Probably vampire/vampire because I'm doing both of the others right now xD!

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ok lol no far lol jk...ok

then im all good u want to make ur character first

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments xD! I sure will. You wanna be uke or seme?

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments >.< wow wow new language jk what does that mean

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments You wanna be dominate or submissive? XD that's how I was first time I heard it too!

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments submissive please please

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments xD okay

message 11: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments lol I see...btw I been trying to get a person to rp with me that will make us have the most comment in one on one rp lol .... so I beent rying to stay on and hoping I get someone that reply fast and that stays interest lol rampage sorry

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments I reply all the time unless I'm sleeping or at school xD!

message 13: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments oh that is why they have goodreads app lol jk

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Name: Damen
Appearance: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spir...
History: was never popular in school until a cute girl said she liked him but she turned him into a vampire. He has yet to trust another girl.
Personality: very smart and studious.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( im sorry for interrupting but ohmigawd its Zero from Vampire Knight!! O.o ))

message 16: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments XD!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments do u want to start

message 18: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Um... Sure what's the plot?

message 19: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments huh how about my character just turned into a vampire and doesn't know anything about vampire and not even the stories of them?

message 20: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Name: Jade
Personality: shy, timid, loving, and caring
Appearance: ((one with the white hair and with no glass)) https://content2.animepaper.co/thumbn...

message 21: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments ((Cool beans!! xD))

Lucas studied the boy in the bed for a moment. He was rather cute, but Lucas knew he'd be dangerous when he woke up. And very hungry. He was a 'newborn,' freshly bitten. Lucas glanced at the bite mark on his neck, it was horrific.

message 22: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments ((Oh... Wrong name..oh well xD!!!!)

message 23: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade move a little jolt his eyes open and look around with bright hot pink and some red in his eyes. He slowly got up trying to fight the urge on screaming from the pain that is all over his boyd.

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Damen stepped in front of him. "Relax. Your just hungry"

message 25: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade title his head and jump back without thinking he jump like 100 meter away from him. He widen his eyes in shock and confusion.

message 26: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Damen smiled and grabbed Jade's arm. "Be careful or you'll hurt yourself." Damen led Jade back to the bed and laid him down.

message 27: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade look at him confused on what is going on with his body. Why is this boy so calm about what just happen. He look at the boy and around him wondering what is freakin happen.

message 28: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments "Your a vampire."Damen stated, I faxed.

message 29: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade title his head confused anymore. "What is an vampire?"

message 30: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments "Well in short.. Your a demon." Damen turned to the counter behind him and began pouring a red liquid into a cup.

message 31: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade growled and didn't like that sound of it. "Look thank you for telling me what I am. But, please I have to go. I been in a small journey to find something." He got up not wanting to keep a conversation to a complete stranger.

message 32: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments "Woah woah woah." Damen put an arm in front of Jade. "You can't leave. You're dangerous right now. You could hurt someone."

message 33: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade narrow his eyes at him, "I mostly dangerous to myself never been dangerous to others so please leave me alone. Plus, I keep my urge and control very will contain."

message 34: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Damen just laughed. "You can't possibly understand. Just sit down and drink this." He handed jade the up of red liquid.

message 35: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade got the red liquid and sniff and shake his head. "What is this suppose to be?"

message 36: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Damen smiled. "Blood." he said simply. "Drink it. It'll make you feel better."

message 37: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade drink and put the glass down. "Ok. Then you are really bothering me. I don't like talking to others or even being near someone." He just simply jump over him and slowly walk off. Something just makes him calm and relax on what he was. But, at the same time he was holding back being a shy and timid guy.

message 38: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Damen grabbed Jade's arm and pulled him towards himself. "Please. You must stay!"

message 39: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade look at him more confused than ever. "May I ask why?"

message 40: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Damen raised an eyebrow. "I know you think you can control yourself.. but it's harder than you think. You don't know what you've gotten yourself into."

message 41: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade look at the other man, "what i gotten myself into....this things fallow me everywhere I go. SO i ask him nicely to leave me alone. He then attack me. I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR DAMN SPECIES. So, im asking kindly please leave me alone."

message 42: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments "It's too late now!" Damen's eyes glowed red. "I can't let you leave! You could hurt someone! Or worse.."

message 43: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade growled and fling himself on the bed not saying a word. He just close his eyes thinking of things he can do than be here.

message 44: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments Damen sat on the end of the bed. "You just have to be patient.alright? Then you may leave and never see me again."

message 45: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade open his eyes something give him a urge that something was in danger. His eyes jolt wide open he got up like the speed of light. "Something is wrong right now?"

message 46: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments "Well our most powerful vampire was just murdered by humans.. Because of his stupid mistake to change you."

message 47: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments Jade title his head, "Why me?" Is all he can think of at the time.

message 48: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ((hey tell teddy to reply to our rp please))

message 49: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailnicole) | 1496 comments ((Mmkay :))

Damen glanced over at Jade.
"I couldn't tell you. He'd never done it before." Damen leaned closer to Jade. "Maybe he thought you were special."

message 50: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 227 comments ((ty im so in the mood of rping im at the duty at work that i have to be up all day 24 hours no sleep so im want to rp so bad))

Jade look at him and thought about it nothing was very special about him. Of course everything he did was a bit easy for him. He shurg, "Maybe its a it easy for me to do things. Like basically i learn things and it looks like i been doing this all my life."

« previous 1 3 4