One on Ones discussion

1 on 1's > Juliana and Muireann

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Hey!

message 2: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Hi! What would you like to do?

message 3: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Anything really.... just a warning I'm kind of bad at roleplaying guys, sorry.

message 4: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Okay...Then I'll play the guy! I'm pretty good....Been doing it for a while. :) I'm kinda a hopeless romance, so can we do like romance?

message 5: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Sure! Romance is awesome! I have strange ideas about what is and what is not romantic I guess... but YEAH!

message 6: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Cool! I'll make my charrie. Will it be in a college setting? I guess so! We will just go with the flow!

message 7: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Yeah okay! College setting is probably ideal. Also, how far are you comfortable going with romance RPs?

message 8: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Um...Actually...I go pretty far....Like message far:)

message 9: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments I'm totally fine with that :D

message 10: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Full Name: Jackson Flynn Harries
Nickname: Jack; Cheeky Jack
Birth Date: May 13th
Birth Place: London
Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Hair Color: Dark Brown/almost black
Eye Color: Green
Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 6'11

Personality: Jackson is a pretty funny and friendly guy. Always has. People like to call him 'Cheeky Jack' cause hes so cheeky! Jack is usually nice and helpful to anybody he meets. But there are those people he doesn't like so much. Jack likes to be hyper and humorous. Hes always blurting something out random, or embarrassing himself or someone else. Jack is pretty popular at his college, having a bunch of friends. Jack is a pretty big troublemaker, hes loves to get into trouble, not the kind of trouble that causes fights though. Jack is a big soccer fan, he a super good soccer player also.

Background History: Jackson was simply born in London, England. He lived in a happy normal family with a mum and dad, and a twin brother. He lived a decent and pretty well life in England. Then his parents began to fight and argue over the stupidest things. Soon enough, his parents divorced. Sadly, Jack stayed with his mother as his twin brother, Finn, was taken with his father. So, Jack continued to life with his mum in London. Then, Jackson was successful to start college, in America though. Jackson went to college in America, making him and his mum move there.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets:
*None
Family:
*Janelle Harries- Mother- Alive
*David Harries- Father- Alive
*Finn Harries- Twin Brother- Alive

message 11: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Awesome! Heck he's talllll though.... 6'11"? Also before I make mine, where do they go to college or uni, and is it okay if my charrie is not from America either? I know how their education system works but I'm not very good at discerning the US's culture...

message 12: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Fine with me

message 13: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Cool thanks. Sorry for all the questions... post my charrie in a sec.

message 14: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) it's okay!

message 15: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) :)

message 16: by Muireann (last edited Mar 20, 2013 04:14PM) (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Full name: Lily Piata Conner
Nickname: none
Birthday: September 12
Birthplace: Auckland, New Zealand
Appearance: Lily's appearance
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Weight: Undisclosed
Height: 5'8"

Personality: Lily's a little bit introverted, but does have a wild and less conservative side, occasionally enjoying pranks (she's never gotten caught before). She's a bit of a mystery even to her close friends; there's something about her that, even though she isn't hiding anything, makes her seem like she is, but not in a scary or creepy way. Lily doesn't lose her temper easily, but when she does she goes a bit over the top. Having been brought up strictly, she often can't decide whether or not to follow her heart and be free or to stick to the values that she's never quite believed in. Lily's been playing violin since the age of three and in eighth grade she started playing tennis and soccer as well.

Background: Lily was born in Auckland of half Maori, half Caucasian descent. Her parents brought her up on the stricter side, which she never rebelled against but didn't wholly embrace either. Her father died in a car accident when she was twelve. When she was fourteen, she was diagnosed with appendiceal cancer. Although after removing her appendix she became NEC (no evidence of cancer), her mother was very shaken up by it and decided to remarry. Lily's mother had a second child through this marriage, Lily's younger sister Colette. Eager to escape her family and relieve them of their burden, when Lily was accepted into a university overseas she left, leaving her family in New Zealand.

Sexual Orientation: Straight, but in a slight experimental phase.
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets: none
Family:
-Hana DeWitt-Mother-Alive
-Jonah Conner-Father-Deceased
-Gabriel DeWitt-Step father-Alive
-Colette DeWitt- Sister-Alive

((Sorry I took so long. These are really detailed!))

message 17: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) LOL...Okay...do I start, or you?

message 18: by Muireann (last edited Mar 20, 2013 04:17PM) (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Either is fine. And what college do they go to?

By the way, you may notice that I get OVER - carried away.

message 19: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Um...lets make a college up. Harp University? Sounds cool. Or Harvard.

That's okay.

message 20: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Harvard is okay I guess. I'm more of a Yalie, but Harvard is cool. :D

message 21: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) We can do Yalie.

message 22: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Yaaay! Yale FTW ;D Thanks :D

message 23: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) NP.

message 24: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments So could you start?

message 25: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Jackson walks brigskly down his car, putting his keys in his pocket. He pulls on a big grin as his new college is right in front of him. The car makes abeeping noise, telling him it is locked. A guy waved .at him and said, "Are you Jackson?"
"The one and only!" He settles his stuff on the concrete floor, extending his hand. "Are you my roommate?"
"Yes! I am! The name is James." James grabs his stuff and heads off.

message 26: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Lily dragged her suitcases up the stairs and down the hallway, thankful that the stairs were carpeted and the shiny paint coating her luggage wouldn't be damaged. She reached her room and, after some confusion with the keys, opened the door and walked into the room. Seeing as she was the first girl there, Lily chose the bed closest to the window, and started to neatly fold her clothes and place them in the closet and drawers. She wondered when her roommate, apparently a girl named Chloe, would come.

message 27: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Jackson looks at James, shocked that he would take his stuff. "You didn't have to do that!" He shouted, trying to follow James at a quick pace. He wasn't successful, and they were already at the room/
"Pick a spot!" James said, setting the luggage down.
Jackson chose the one next to the window and sat on the bed. "Thanks man."
"No problem."

message 28: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments After waiting for a while, Chloe hadn't yet come, so Lily wrote a note and left it on the door as she walked out, glancing at the throngs of people walking in and out of rooms, dragging their luggage with them.

((How should they meet?))

message 29: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments ((You there? You haven't replied for a while...))