The DeFranco Book Club discussion

New Folders?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brevemike (new)

Brevemike | 9 comments Tried to create a folder/top level topic for Ghostwritten but was unable to do so.
Anyone know how to accomplish this?

Sorry my review is stuck under "general".

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy Baines (amybaines) | 14 comments You have to be a mod to create new folders. So far Phil hasn't chosen any yet, but he has said he will. last time I looked there was a topic for the next few books, but hopefully we will have a guide or two pretty soon!

message 3: by Shayla (last edited Mar 21, 2013 12:41AM) (new)

Shayla McDonald (halyahs) | 46 comments Yes, as Amy has said only Mods can create new folders.
Phil hasn't given us any moderators, but sticking it in the general folder will be fine. The general folder is pinned at the top so the discussion will be more easily seen there anyway. (If we had a mod we could move up the other folders during the relevant weeks, but meh)
As long as your thread gets responses to keep it bumped to the top of the general thread everything will be all good. :)

message 4: by Ryan (last edited Mar 26, 2013 11:02PM) (new)

Ryan Dunk (dunkryan) | 22 comments There already is a topic for Ghostwritten. Every book on the shelf already has a folder created for it. Although the one for Ghostwritten is misspelled.

Edit: They are invisible until someone posts in them, though. So when you go to create a new topic, it allows you to pick the folder, and there is one for every book up through Haunted. I'm getting doubtful we'll see anything past that.