A Noble Groom (Michigan Brides, #2)
This topic is about A Noble Groom
Archived Buddy Reads > ❀Dawn and Elizabeth❀ A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan, ☘I Lost My Shoe ☘ (new) - rated it 4 stars

Megan (celtic_girl) | 6295 comments Mod
❀Dawn and Elizabeth❀ A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund

Dawn (baseballblondie) | 1180 comments Let's do this one in halves. I think it'll be easiest for me.

Elizabeth (lizr8900) | 318 comments I think you're right, halves work better and are easier to keep up with.

Dawn (baseballblondie) | 1180 comments I'm about halfway finished with this one. So we can discuss whenever you are ready.

Let me just say that I've been drooling over the cover. ;)

Elizabeth (lizr8900) | 318 comments I'll be finishing up the first section today. Work is really interrupting my reading time! =) I agree about drooling over the cover, I'm tempted to spend more time with the book closed rather than open.

Elizabeth (lizr8900) | 318 comments I'm loving this book! This is my first Jody Hedlund book but if her others are as good as this one I'll definitely have to pick them up soon.

I've never read too much about German immigrants so it's pretty interesting seeing their culture and family structures.

I'm loving Carl!

Dawn (baseballblondie) | 1180 comments Oh her others are certainly very good.

I'm actually finished.

Carl is wonderful. And I love how he treats Annalisa and Gretchen.

Elizabeth (lizr8900) | 318 comments I finally finished the book and I absolutely loved it! Possibly my favorite I've read this year so far.

Dawn (baseballblondie) | 1180 comments IT's definetly my favorite one of Jody's!

I'm not sure if it's my favorite of the year or not. It's got stiff competition for me from Wedding Dress, Love at Any Cost, Though My Heart is Torn, Wishing on Willows, and A Memory of Light. ;)

Carl is by far one of my favorite heros though.

Elizabeth (lizr8900) | 318 comments I may have to change my answer when I read Love At Any Cost or Stealing the Preacher =)

message 11: by Dawn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dawn (baseballblondie) | 1180 comments LOL!!!!!