Opal (Lux, #3) Opal discussion


86 views
Which brother do you prefer?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandra Hey guys! I was just wondering which twin you like more. Daemon or Dawson? Give me your reasons down below! Let's see who wins! :)


Cristal Jatip Ugh such a hard choice but I have to go with Daemon. I love someone who is challenging. it also doesn't hurt that he is hot lol.


Rivera Deamon all the way! Swoon~


message 4: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Deamon, but I've fallen for Dawson too.. tough one!? I'll take both! "DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE DOUBLE YOUR FUN" lol ;)


Sina Sam wrote: "Deamon, but I've fallen for Dawson too.. tough one!? I'll take both! "DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE DOUBLE YOUR FUN" lol ;)"

agreed, and I love the way deamon is behaving but, I also love that Dawson is so romantic! Can I take both and make a copy with the best from both of thee??


Kimberly Morris Daemon because I love his personality. A relationship would never get boring with him. I like his duchbaggy ways...lol. He is fun and irritating and a god! I am so in love.


Meri Daemon...life will be more interesting with his devilish ways *wink


Inda Daemon. Life is always more interesting with someone who's outspoken;)


message 9: by J B (new) - rated it 5 stars

J B Daemon :D thou I do like Dawson! Hope he helps him in the next book.


message 10: by Alex (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alex Okay, Daemon is so mine! He is just way to sweet and is exactly the way I would want him! Hot and all!


Sophie Daemon but Dawson is so sweet too


message 12: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy G. I feel like this question is ridiculous ! lol...
Deamon ... Ah... DUH!!!


message 13: by Esra (new) - rated it 5 stars

Esra Ivy wrote: "I feel like this question is ridiculous ! lol...
Deamon ... Ah... DUH!!!"


you got that right


message 14: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy G. Esra wrote: "Ivy wrote: "I feel like this question is ridiculous ! lol...
Deamon ... Ah... DUH!!!"

you got that right"


Right!?!


it's just me! I reserve the right to vote until a later date.Because we've had Daemon for 3 books,4 including Shadows,and we've only seen Dawson in 2 books.So right now it's too hard for me to decide.


message 16: by Nur (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nur DEAMON


Hannah I think Dawson is too much of a softie, Daemon is way WAY hotter.


Auhmanduh Sandra wrote: "Hey guys! I was just wondering which twin you like more. Daemon or Dawson? Give me your reasons down below! Let's see who wins! :)"

lol, I have to agree with other I'm not sure :( tough decision.


back to top