The JV Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (vceden) | 29 comments Mod
Since the movie version of Perks of Being a Wallflower has just come out (and is so good!) we have decided we are going to do a live tweet with our book club!

The live tweet will be Sunday April 7th at 5:30PST so head to your favorite movie acquiring service and be prepared.

This gives everyone time to finish the book and hopefully allows people on both coasts and everywhere in between to participate.

message 2: by Eddie (new)

Eddie (eddiefu) | 3 comments I am definitely up for this. I just saw the movie recently, but it was so good that I'll watch again.

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 27 comments Mod
I hope everyone is excited for movie night tomorrow! (movie afternoon if you are west coasters like Victoria and myself)! We will have a hashtag for everyone to use during the live tweet. We should be posting that here and also sending out a tweet through the book club (right? sounds about right yeah?)

message 4: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Hattis (goodreadscomtamara_hattis) | 8 comments I wish I could join but I already spent 7.00 watching the movie On Demand. I don't want to spend more money though the live tweet sounds fun.