The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
This topic is about Clockwork Princess
CLockwork Princess

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lena (last edited Mar 20, 2013 03:03PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lena  (3Lena3) | 25 comments have you already read it?
I really did not expect the end, completely unexpected!
It is not what I wanted.

message 2: by Emily (last edited Mar 20, 2013 12:47PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily (emkathh) i wish you had made it like that;
(view spoiler)
cause it's really hard to not see a spoiler even if you're trying not to read it when it is all mashed up ;)

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Perry | 229 comments R these books any good? Is it a series?

message 4: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (veraj121) I was also curious about this book

A.  Shaikh (apricotpoet) | 1 comments anyone and everyone READ THIS BOOK!! its the third in the infernal devices series but hIGHLY HIGHLY worth it! I swear,it will be intensly satisfying.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

YES. YES THESE BOOKS ARE GOOD. My God.....are they good? More like REALLY-AWESOME-SUPER-REALLY-REALLY-GOOD IF-THIS-WAS-A-PERSON-WE'D-BE-MARRIED book.

Yes, I approve of these books :)

Ebony To be honest, these books disappointed me a little. The story was basic and it was a distinct good vs evil thing. In Cassandra's other books, you saw things from the other point of view a little bit more. I mean, Valentine was just psycho. And the ending made me mad. I was expecting something a little bit more.... I don't know.., epic. It wasn't. I felt like the series had a lot of great potential but might have been cut down due to it being limited to three books. Whatever the cause, it definitely didn't measure up to expectations set in he Mortal Instruments series. The characters were really static and one dimensional. They were basically exact replicas of he characters in the Mortal Instruments, though Tessa was really a lot more useless than Clary was.
I feel like Cassandra was trying too hard to make the books have a happy, perfect ending, although a book that makes it's readers cry is often a very good book. I just didn't like how she ended up with both of them. That's a little bit slutty. There I said it.
It was a good read, but it wasn't anything extraordinary like the Mortal instruments. It most definitely would not have been so popular without that series.
I know I've probably pissed a lot of people off and I'll probably be getting a lot of dislikes, but I'm only being so hard on the book because I expected more.

Jodi (readinbooks) I didn't like the infernal devices series, not nearly as much as Mortal Instruments. I still have to read Clockwork Princess, though.

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 5 comments OMG!!! YES I LOVED IT LIKE FJEJFLKJFLKJ LKAJFK .SA~!!!!E0932849032

I LOVE WILL HERONDALE!!!! <3

Lena  (3Lena3) | 25 comments I really don't like this book so much. It wasn't like the others two books.
I don't love it. I just Like it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

This was my favourite one out of "The Infernal Devices" trilogy. SO good! And such an easy read.