What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sacrament of Night
This topic is about Sacrament of Night
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > IMPOSSIBLE LOVE! REUNITED IN DEATH! [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia (lia_trn) Hi,

I hope somebody could help me find the title of this book that has been hunting my mind for weeks! I read it a long time ago, so I don't clearly remember the entire plot...and I'm sorry beforehand for terrible plot summary I'm about to write =__=

The girl's family is a part of the dark creatures hunters clan. When her father captures one of those creatures, the girl takes pity of the creature = guy. She then secretly takes care of him then they slowly develops feelings. When her father is about to kill the creature, she helps him escape. ...............................................She travels to his world looking for him = to a dark and colorless world, unsuitable for humans.

It's impossible for them to be together : HE NEEDS TO FEED ON HUMAN"S LIFE ENERGY TO SURVIVE IN HER WORLD & SHE CAN'T LIVE IN HIS WORLD WITHOUT GETTING SICK.

Ending : They both died, but they are then reunited in the spirit world.

Cheryl is busier irl atm. (cherylllr) What do you mean by "a long time ago?"
Was this for young adult/ teen, or for adults?
Or was it written before there even was a YA category?
Romance, science-fiction, or paranormal?

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 602 comments Its Sacrament Of Night I read this a while ago. The ending was quite...surreal.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Lily has left the Group. She did shelve "Sacrament of Night" on April 4 so maybe she either figured it out on her own, or there's something wonky with the time stamps. So I guess this is either Solved or Query Abandoned.