Ask Suzanne Palmieri discussion

6 Days. How do you deal with anticipation?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Palmieri (suzylostwitch) | 39 comments Mod
I'm sort of, slowly, only now, beginning to understand what is happening in terms of my book coming out. And HOW it is coming out. And now? I'm a restless mess. I'm good, usually, at putting things into perspective.... but this seems hard to place? Any ideas or suggestions on how to make it through the next 6 days without walking into the sea? (Joking....) XO~ Suzy

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica (ekgo) | 11 comments Heh. Yeah, anticipation of good things is no reason at all to walk into the sea.
Unless it's a sea of cookies. Then you should dive in with your mouth open.

You could always get a puppy. That will certainly keep you busy. Probably not the kind of busy you're looking for, but it is definitely an option. Unless you're allergic to dogs. Even then, you can get an allergy-free puppy.

message 3: by Suzanne (new)

I HAVE A PUPPY. Also, Lost Witches always tend to run from good things. You should know this. YOU ARE A LOST WITCH TOO. XO ;)

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica (ekgo) | 11 comments If "lost" and "in denial" are the same thing, then, yes. That is true.
What kind of puppy do you have? Is it a puppy puppy or a closer to being a grown up puppy? I love other people's puppies and I will never get one for myself again because, man, are they a lot of work!

message 5: by Suzanne (new)

I call him SPITE puppy because the husband was NOT pleased. He's a year old now. Puggle. Our last dog was a rescue and turned out to be half Mastiff, Half Lab... so he was HUGE! We wanted to know what we were getting.... and, what we got? A ball of energy.

message 6: by Erica (new)

Erica (ekgo) | 11 comments Gah! Puggles are hilarious! And fun! And...wow, you guys are brave because they are total balls of energy! Crazy, all-over-the-place ADHD dogs! But soooo cuuuuute!