One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Selena and Killjoy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments done :)

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yay okay! So where were we? They were at a park or something... and he was about to tell her that he was her creator?

message 3: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments Well there were at this club or something, but yeah.

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah okay C: could you start?

message 5: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments ((ok))

"you know, i can't stand this any longer, but Raven, i need to tell you something." said Mateo.

message 6: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven blinked and turned around slightly, looking at him. She gently placed her hand on his cheek. "What do you need to tell me?" she asked softly.

message 7: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "First, i need you to promise me, that you are not going to hate the person, and that the person only meant it for your own good." said Mateo.

message 8: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I can't promise that.. but I'll try," she said softly, letting her hand fall and looking in his eyes.

message 9: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "well, i've though about this a long time, abd i want you to know, you have already found your creator," he said.

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven looked at him, not-understanding. She didn't know tat he meant himself. "Who then?"

message 11: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments Meteo gulped. "It's me,"he said.

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven stared at him in disbelief. Her look went from surprised, to angry, to devastated. "You..you!" she growled. "How could you!" she gasped.

message 13: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "I..i..did it for the best..."Mateo stuttered.

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "You..." she trailed off. She trembled. "You used me. Did you think it was funny? Funny to watch me fall in love with you. I gave myself to you," she gasped. She turned around and started to walk away.

message 15: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "No, Raven, wait...I can explain why i did it, please...listen to me,"he said.

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven jerked around. If she could cry, she would've. "Listen to you? You lied to me!" she gasped, her body racking with sobs and no tears.

message 17: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "About what Raven?"he yelled. "Because , I DO love you, and that is not a lie," he said.

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "You did this to me, and lied to me the whole time... Was this a game to you? You don't love me.. you lied to me," she whispered. She looked away from him and wrapped her arms around her waist, trying to keep herself together.

message 19: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "i was eaiting for the right moment to tell you," he whispored

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven breathed in deeply, trying to calm down, but she couldn't. She thought about something and gasped. "I slept with you! Oh my god! You-" she gasped. "Why? Why did you do this? Nevermind.." she said in a daze. She started to walk away. It felt like her whole life had been a lie.

message 21: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "please Raven, let me tell why i did all of this,"he repleied

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven breathed in deeply, and closed her eyes for a moment. She turned around to him, her eyes full of hurt. "I don't know if I can," she croaked out.

message 23: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "why," mateo said. "Tell me one good reason why."

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven let out a dry sob. "You lied to me... you used me. You pretended to care about me... pretended to love me.." she trailed off, blinking at the stinging in her eyes.

message 25: by Selena (last edited Mar 21, 2013 12:05PM) (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments " i admit i did lie to you but, what isn't a lie is that i do love you and i havent used you,"je said.

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "How can I trust you?" she shook her head at the ache in her heart. "You lied to me before," she whispered.

message 27: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "i dot expect you to trust me but believe me i love so much,"he said, wanting to cry.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven held onto a part of the railing for support. "I don't know Mateo.." she said, the hurt evident in her voice.

message 29: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "Please, give me one chance to prove to you that i love you by telling the truth from the beginning." he said.

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven breathed in deeply. Could she give him another chance? But.. he made her into this, this monster. She didn't know if she could do it. It wasn't like she would hate her creator like this.. just the fact that he lied to her the whole time.. "Okay," she said after a long time, in a small voice.

message 31: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments Mateo took a deep breath. "Look, i found you almost dead, and i saw your face, and i didn't want you to die, so to save you i decided to turn you into a vampire, i got you in my arms, brought you to the park where you first saw me, and i left you there, not because i wanted, it was because of something unexpected that i had to leave, and when i came back to the park, you where already awake," Mateo concluded.

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven frowned. "I was almost dead?" she asked in a hesitant voice, looking at him with a confused frown. She bit her lip.

message 33: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "Yes, i found you on the lying down on the street, it looked like you had been assaulted,"said Mateo.

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven nodded, slightly. She looked up and met his gaze. "But why? Why did you lie to me?" she whispered

message 35: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "Because of what you told me,"He said.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "But it wouldn't be so bad if you hadn't lied to me," she whispered.

message 37: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "well now i know, and if you give me one more chance, i promise you i'll always tell you the truth," Mateo said.

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I don't know if I can," she croaked.

message 39: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "Please consider this,"he said.

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven looked at me. "Did you even love me?" she asked softly.

message 41: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "Yes, and i still do, despite all," he said.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven didn't know if she should believe him. She couldn't make the truth out of his voice or his eyes. He didn't look hurt at all. She bit her lip and looked away. She was hurt.

message 43: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "hey, um, i'll let you think over this, i'll leave you here until you're ready unless you cam think of something else," he said.

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "It doesn't matter anyways, I was alone all the time," she murmured, rubbing her eyes. "I'll go back to the streets, where I belong," she murmured.

message 45: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "No, you dont have to be wondering out in the streets, you can stay in my home until you find a place more suitable for living,"he said.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven shook her head. "Mateo... I don't have any money."

message 47: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "Exactly why you should stay in my house, i'm the only person you know, and you have nowhere to go," Mateo said.

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven crossed her arms stubbornly. "I've slept in an alley before."

message 49: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 159 comments "Still, its not a suitable place for anybody," he replied

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Raven groaned. "Fine. I'll stay with you," she said in a small voice.

« previous 1 3 4 5