What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Devil and Miss Goody-Two Shoes
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > 80/90'S ROMANCE h writes to prisoner who never responds [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynn (ravensdreamer) | 10 comments then shows up at her house, she lives i think with her father and very attractive not so nice sister. The man visits after he gets out of jail. I think her pastor encouraged her to write to him and she did and he never wrote back but he kept the letters... i loved this book and cannot find it in my collection...had a house fire many years ago and assume was lost in it. Thank you for any help!

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2501 comments Mod
Hi Lynn, I moved your post to the Unsolved folder, where more people will be likely to see (and hopefully solve) it!

Lynn (ravensdreamer) | 10 comments i figured i would screw this up...lol.. i even printed off the instructions... i am hopeless... thank you Andria!

Lynn (ravensdreamer) | 10 comments thank you!
Andria wrote: "Hi Lynn, I moved your post to the Unsolved folder, where more people will be likely to see (and hopefully solve) it!"

message 5: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2501 comments Mod
No worries, Lynn! I've done a little bit of searching for your book but no luck yet. Was it like a Harlequin or other romance of that type, or inspirational/Christian fiction, or....?? Can you remember any character names or what the cover looked like? You never know what will trigger a memory for someone, so every little detail helps!

Lynn (ravensdreamer) | 10 comments ugh...no i read tooo much...lol..and back then the men on the cover were usually not appealing to me...the male models they use now THOSE i would never forget..lol. It was not a christian book, the guy was wrongly accused or justified (i cant recall the crime) she wrote him and he just shows up...with nothing... her sister is not a nice girl and she thinks hes hot but he is not interested in the sister....it was a wonderful read and i wish i could recall more...ARGH!@!! i am pretty sure it was a harlequin or a silhouette

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
How long ago did you read it Lynn?

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
(Duh, forget the previous post. I just noticed the "80/90's" part of the thread title.

Lynn (ravensdreamer) | 10 comments the girls name is on the tip of my tongue and i just can't spit it out... the copy i had was worn as i reread it... the h and H were a good pair....i tried googling the bit i posted here and it hooked me to writing to prisoners... OMG....lol. so i think i will surrender for the day and wrack my brain

Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "(Duh, forget the previous post. I just noticed the "80/90's" part of the thread title."

message 10: by Lynn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lynn (ravensdreamer) | 10 comments SOLVED! After searching thru my barn for 8 hours over 3 days I found it...lol. It is called Charlotte Hughes "The devil and miss goody two shoes... a Loveswept from 1994...thank you all for your help!