Q&A with Victoria Vane discussion

20 views
SEEKING AUDIOBOOK REVIEWERS!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) | 299 comments Mod
Hi All! As you may have heard,my entire DeVere series is now being released on audiobook and I am looking for reviewers. Although many of you know the stories, the audio experience is quite different as I have found wonderful narrators who have really brough the characters to life. If you are interested, or know anyone else who might be, I have a limited number of free audio downloads for review purposes.
I would ask that the reviews be posted on GR, Audible and Amazon.
Thanks so very much!
The Devil You Know (The Devil DeVere #3) by Victoria Vane The Devil's Match (The Devil DeVere #4) by Victoria Vane


message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Reynolds (goodreadscomelylibrarysec) | 12 comments If you still need reviewers, I would love to listen to your books.


message 3: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ (karlynp) | 8 comments Victoria, are you familiar with this group?
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...
These are some dedicated lovers of both romance and audiobooks.

They have a thread where you can post 'free' or contests, too.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Also, my friend Lisa has your series down on her wishlist, and I know she is a huge audiobook fan and writes a lot of reviews. If you want to PM her, please tell her I recommended you do so, that way she she doesn't think you're spamming her.
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/24...

I too love audio books, but I have already written a reviews on the series.


message 4: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish (last edited Mar 20, 2013 05:43PM) (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Lisa Kay is the gal I mentioned to you before, Vic. She loves audio books and has been reviewing them frequently. You really should consider her.


message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) | 299 comments Mod
♡KarLynP♡ wrote: "Victoria, are you familiar with this group?
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...
These are some dedicated lovers of both romance and audiobooks.

They have a thread where you can post 'free' ..."


Thanks so much, Karlyn! I have been in touch with Lisa. She already reviewed THE DEVIL YOU KNOWN (and happily loved it) and has THE DEVIL'S MATCH. I expect two more shorter titles to be released in the next couple of weeks. A DEVIL'S TOUCH and DEVIL IN THE MAKING. The audio versions are awesome- very well done by the narrators!


message 6: by Victoria (last edited Mar 20, 2013 05:47PM) (new)

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) | 299 comments Mod
UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish wrote: "Lisa Kay is the gal I mentioned to you before, Vic. She loves audio books and has been reviewing them frequently. You really should consider her."

Hi Dhes! Thanks so much. She already has them and wrote an awesome review of TDYK for GR and Hot Listens: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...


UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Awesome! I value her reviews greatly. She's honest and even if she doesn't like something, she doesn't trash it.


message 8: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ (karlynp) | 8 comments Victoria, I would be happy to contact any of these and ask them for you if you feel more comfortable. These are some of my friends who I know love listening to romance audio, and will write some reviews.

Melanie
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

Willaful
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

Mountainkat
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

KarenH
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...


message 9: by Victoria (last edited Mar 20, 2013 06:08PM) (new)

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) | 299 comments Mod
Karlyn that would be awesome if you could! It would also seem less like author spamming coming from you! Thanks so much! I still have 5 copies available of each book.


message 10: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) | 299 comments Mod
UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish wrote: "Awesome! I value her reviews greatly. She's honest and even if she doesn't like something, she doesn't trash it."

I loved her review and am looking forward to the next one!


message 11: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ (karlynp) | 8 comments Victoria wrote: "Karlyn that would be awesome if you could! It would also seem less like author spamming coming from you! Thanks so much! I still have 5 copies available of each book."

Done!! I just sent each of them a message telling them you might contact them (no promises) and that I recommended you do so as to not look like your spamming.

I see Willaful did read the first book, rated it 3-stars. But the rest have one of your books on their TBR unread.

Best!!


message 12: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) | 299 comments Mod
Lynn wrote: "If you still need reviewers, I would love to listen to your books."

Hi Lynn!
Thanks so much!I emailed you.


message 13: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) | 299 comments Mod
♡KarLynP♡ wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Karlyn that would be awesome if you could! It would also seem less like author spamming coming from you! Thanks so much! I still have 5 copies available of each book."

Done!! I ju..."

Thanks Karlyn!


message 14: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ (karlynp) | 8 comments LOL, Melanie just replied. She very excited to listen to it. ;-)


message 15: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ (karlynp) | 8 comments Mtkat just replied too, also excited for it! (And agreed it would have been 'spammy' otherwise)


message 16: by Daisy Sloan (new)

Daisy Sloan | 7 comments If you still need reviewers for these, I would be MORE than happy to do it. Let me know!


back to top