New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Monthly Group Reads > March 2013 - TSoT - Chapter discussions:11 -21 ***Will contain spoilers***

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 171 comments I loved that chapter. One of my favorite parts in the entire book. Swoon is right. :D

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Claudy (ashleyclaudy) | 46 comments Loved the chair scene, I think that's when the book hooked me in and from then on I could not put it down!

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 171 comments Same here.

message 4: by Nicole (Desperate for a Good Read) (last edited Mar 21, 2013 06:52PM) (new)

Nicole (Desperate for a Good Read) (nicolesdesperateforagoodread) I loved that scene as well. Think about what it must be like to sit there for hours studying each other and not say a word. Overall this book was amazing.

message 5: by Laila Jane (new)

Laila Jane (axlilxlala) I have to agree. That chair scene was one of the sweetest ever. Definitely one of my favorites

message 6: by Carolina (new)

Carolina (carolinaaf) | 3 comments When you buy a chair, you may have thought about the person for what? 15 minutes? But Geezzz... he made one! How long was Josh thinking about her when he made her a effing chair? Can it be any sweeter??

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Claudy (ashleyclaudy) | 46 comments Carolina your soo right, I hadn't even thought about all the time it took. I just fell in love all over again!

message 8: by Elise (new)

Elise (redentrapy) I loved how much that chair showed that he was watching her and that he doesn't want her to leave now but wants her to stay. This is a huge step in their relationship and it is a huge step in the both of them healing. Nastya even talks.