Above All That Is Random book club discussion

Movies!!! > Favorite actors

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruth, Head mod (last edited Mar 20, 2013 12:16PM) (new)

Ruth | 903 comments Mod
who are your favorite actors? this has always been a hard question to me. In my opinion the best actors are Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio, just for the variety of characters they can play. My list of favorite actors is insanely long, though:

Colin Farrel, Colin Firth, Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt, Alan Rickman, Jennifer Lawrence, Maggie Smith, Rachel Weizz, Matt Damon, Mark Ruffalo, Jeremy Renner, Jake Gyllenhall, Russel Crowe, Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise, Paul Bettany, George Clooney, Casey Affleck, James McAvoy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, Channing Tatum, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage, Ian McKellen, Robert Duvall, Johnny Depp, Jim Caveizel, Heath Ledger, Emma Stone, Mia Wazikowska, Shia Labouff, Tom Hardy, Robert Downy Jr., Hallie Kate Eisenberg, Carey Elwes, Daniel Craig,Tommy Lee Jones, Hugh Jackman

message 2: by John (new)

John Hancock (johngregoryhancock) | 12 comments There are actors who have been good in anything they've been in, regardless of the movie.

for example:

Gene Hackman
Jennifer Jason Leigh (a chameleon)
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Robert Duvall
Meryl Streep
Emma Stone
Jeff Bridges

message 3: by johanna (last edited Mar 20, 2013 05:05PM) (new)

johanna (johannad_m) Oh wow, long lists xD.

All the actors in LotR and The Hobbit. Namely the main characters, e.g. Andy Serkis, Richard Armitage, Elijah Wood, Martin Freeman, etc. :)

message 4: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) Faith wrote: "Tom Hiddleston, James Maslow, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Miranda Cosgrove, RDJ, Chris Evens, Chris Hemsworth, Kira Knightley"

Good choices! Lol. I see quite a few Avengers there ;)

message 5: by Ruth, Head mod (new)

Ruth | 903 comments Mod
oh, I forgot to list Bradley Cooper!

message 6: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) xD

message 7: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) I'm beginning to feel that I may have to list mine soon ;)

message 8: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) Faith wrote: "it's that one guy from the Hobbit!! that's just a guess"

xD idk who "that one guy" is :P but yeah, all the actors from The Hobbit, and all the actors from the Lord of the Rings :) I already posted that, I think ... I just didn't list the names xD which I might do later :)

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 6 comments Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and the cast of Harry Potter.