Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Sign up to get your books reviewd

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sonali (last edited May 13, 2013 09:01PM) (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Hello everyone!
I have a blog Review Buzzz wherein I review books, interview authors and much more.
I review Contemporary and Paranormal romance. Occasionally, I also review Adult genre books.
If you are interested in getting your books reviewed or/and participating in the author interview section, please contact me. You can either post here or email me.
eve_sona92@yahoo.com

message 2: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Sonali wrote: "Hello everyone!
I have a blog Review Buzzz wherein I review books, interview authors and much more.
I review Young adult and New Contemporary fiction for teens. Both, Romance and Paranormal are fin..."

Hi Sonali!

I have three books that I think fit your criteria, Broken City, Fracture and The Promise. If you're interested in any of them I can provide free copies through smashwords.
Thanks for the opportunity!

DeeDee :-D

message 3: by Sonali (last edited Mar 22, 2013 08:12AM) (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Hi D.D.!
I would love to review "The Promise". Just mail it to me at above mentioned emailId
Thanks

message 4: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Knox  (nee Ramsamugh ) | 4 comments Hi Sonali,

Do you review for poetry? If you do, I would like you to review my poetry book 'Toast n' Cheese for me? I can send copy of book by pdf. to your email.

Thanks!
Lorna

message 5: by Sonali (last edited Mar 31, 2013 08:37AM) (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Lorna wrote: "Hi Sonali,

Do you review for poetry? If you do, I would like you to review my poetry book 'Toast n' Cheese for me? I can send copy of book by pdf. to your email.

Thanks!
Lorna"

Sorry Lorna. I don't review poetry. I only take in requests for fiction stories.

message 6: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Knox  (nee Ramsamugh ) | 4 comments Hi Sonali,

Could you review my short story fiction novella 'Two Tales of Mystery? I can send by pdf.

Thanks!

Lorna

message 7: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Definitely! Just send it to me on above mentioned email.

message 8: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Knox  (nee Ramsamugh ) | 4 comments I've sent by pdf.

Thanks!

Lorna

message 9: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Received it Lorna. Will get back to you latest by 30th April

message 10: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 54 comments Hi Sonali,

My first novel, Darkness Forbidden, was published in December and I am trying to generate interest with reviews. Although it is paranormal/horror, it is more adult than YA. Would you be interested in reviewing it? I can supply a PDF version if this is okay?

Many many thanks :)
Jacqui

Darkness Forbidden

message 11: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Hi Jacqui

I would love to review your book.
Send me a copy on my id
eve_sona92@yahoo.com

I'll get back to you with the review by 10th may 2013

message 12: by Sonali (last edited Apr 13, 2013 10:53PM) (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Hello everyone!

I am closing requests for review till May 22, 2013.
All the authors who have already approached me for reviews, I'll be reviewing your books latest by the above mentioned date.
Any other authors who wish to request a review can get contact me after 22 May.

Thanks
Sonali

message 13: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Rankin (jmrankin) | 54 comments Thanks Sonali,

Will do :)

Thank you

message 14: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Hey everyone!
Although I am still not open for more requests at present, I thought it would be great that I post some of my reviews. This will give authors a chance to get to now my reviewing style and determine for themselves if they are interested for their own books.

Thanks.

message 15: by Sonali (last edited May 08, 2013 11:12PM) (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Read about the exciting new YA series. A four part novella on paranormal romance that will leave you asking for more.
Into the Dark(vol 1-4) by Milly Siver

http://reviewbuzzz.blogspot.in/2013/0...

message 16: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Blood flows deep in the empire.
Catch the exciting paranormal erotica debut from author N. Isabelle Blanco

http://www.reviewbuzzz.blogspot.in/20...

message 17: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Come Away With Me (With Me in Seattle #1) by Kristen Proby

http://www.reviewbuzzz.blogspot.in/20...

message 18: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments The New York Times Bestseller
Music of the Heart by very talented author Katie Ashley

message 19: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments The dystopian fiction about Rapture and The consequent Tribulation as predicted in the bible

Rapture (Rapture Trilogy #1) By Phillip W. Simpson

Tribulation (Rapture Trilogy #2) By Phillip W. Simpson

message 20: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 785 comments Hey Sonali,
I would love to partake in an interview. I'd ask if you'd like to review my newest book but from what i read up there it doesn't sound like your cup of tea.

Thanks,
Justin

message 21: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Justin wrote: "Hey Sonali,
I would love to partake in an interview. I'd ask if you'd like to review my newest book but from what i read up there it doesn't sound like your cup of tea.

Thanks,
Justin"

Hi Justin
I checked out your books, and yeah they are definitely don't look like my kind of books...lol
But I would like to schedule an interview with you. I'll message you with the details soon.

message 23: by Brian (new)

Brian (coloradomandala) | 26 comments Colorado Mandala is literary fiction and I would love you to review it. Thank you!
Brian Francis Heffron

message 24: by Garry (new)

Garry Rogers (garryrogers) | 76 comments I would be delighted to have my YA Sci Fi novel reviewed. The story takes place on an Earth on which intelligence evolved long before humans appeared.

message 25: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Doug, Brian, Garry
I'll get back to you soon!

message 26: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Doug wrote: "The Tongued Pen
The Tongued Pen
the curse by doug j robbins
The Bizarre Tale of Edgar Strange

I would love for you to review my books thanks!"

Hi Doug
I went over the summaries of your book on Gr thread. I am sorry to say poetry and mystery are not the genres I review.
I suggest you contact Marni from "Never too old for YA" forum for a Read4Review. I am sure that'll help you generate publicity for your books.

Here are the links

Read4Review:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Marni:
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/57...

message 27: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Brian wrote: "Colorado Mandala is literary fiction and I would love you to review it. Thank you!
Brian Francis Heffron"

I would very much like to review your book. But I am running on a really tight schedule right now so I'll only be able to take it up after May. Is that fine with you? I'll contact you sometime during the first week of June,2013

message 28: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Garry wrote: "I would be delighted to have my YA Sci Fi novel reviewed. The story takes place on an Earth on which intelligence evolved long before humans appeared."

Hello Garry

I searched for your book here on GR but couldn't find a summary on it. Is it "Arizona Wildlife Notebook" you are talking about? I am not sure! would you mind if I ask you to elaborate a little on the storyline of your book. That would be great.

Thanks

message 29: by M.M. (new)

M.M. Mancey | 3 comments Hi Sonali, I have just released on the kindle a fantasy book,The Raven and the Plague. Is this something you would be interested in? If so I can send you a smashwords coupon. Hope to hear from you soon!
M.

message 30: by Massimo (last edited May 14, 2013 03:44AM) (new)

Massimo Marino | 31 comments Hello, Sonali,

Daimones (Daimones Trilogy, #1) by Massimo Marino might fall into one of your pleasant reading dream while in your sofa.

I can provide you with a Smashwords coupon, whenever it will fit in your schedule, if post-apocalypse, dystopian, love struggles, are your cup of 'favourite drink here'.

Cheers,
Massimo

message 31: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Massimo wrote: "Hello, Sonali,

Daimones (Daimones Trilogy, #1) by Massimo Marino might fall into one of your pleasant reading dream while in your sofa.

I can provide you with a Smashwords coupon, whenever it will fit in your schedu..."

I would very much like to review your book. But I am running on a really tight schedule right now so I'll only be able to take it up after May. Is that fine with you? I'll contact you sometime during the first week of June,2013

message 32: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Charlton wrote: "Hello lovely reviewers.

Jack Dawkins is Literary / Historical Fiction about the further adventures of the Artful Dodger.

I'm looking for more reviews. I can provide a Smashwords coupon so that a..."

Hi Charlton
Thankis for the offer but Historical fiction is not what I review.
Sorry!

message 33: by Massimo (new)

Massimo Marino | 31 comments Sonali wrote: "Massimo wrote: "Hello, Sonali,

I can provide you with a Smashwords coupon, whenever it will fi..."

Perfect, I hope it'll capture you and bring you into the sequel too, "Once Humans".

message 34: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Massimo wrote: "Sonali wrote: "Massimo wrote: "Hello, Sonali,

I can provide you with a Smashwords coupon, when..."

Absolutely! :D

message 35: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Hey Sonali,
It seems you may have your plate full, but I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. I write contemporary romance and I would love for you to review my new release Cedar Hollow. I'd be happy to email you a copy if you're interested. Let me know :)

message 36: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Tracey wrote: "Hey Sonali,
It seems you may have your plate full, but I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. I write contemporary romance and I would love for you to review my new release Cedar Hollow. I'd be ..."

I am very much interested Tracey. can you send me a copy in epub or mobi format at my mail id
eve_sona92@yahoo.com

message 37: by Lee (new)

Lee Cushing | 34 comments The Trust Casefiles by Lee Cushing

My latest book is available for review.

Download for free at http://www.autharium.com/Ebook/Lee%20... until Sunday only using the code: Hunters

Available Formats: eBooks - mobi, epub, pdf

message 38: by J.M. (new)

Sorry to ask but I just noticed you said you would get back to me re a review by 22nd may. I appreciate you are rushed off your feet and my novel was a little outside your preferences. If there are any issues please feel free to PM me :)

Many thanks
Jacqui

message 39: by Jacinda (new)

Jacinda Buchmann | 7 comments I just published my debut YA novel, Indigo Incite, and would love to get some reviews. The story is about Indigo Children who discover they are wanted by a covert government agency. It is science fiction mixed with adventure and a touch of romance. Here's a link to my blog that includes a few excerpts. Let me know if you would like a copy. I would love reviews or an author interview!

http://jacindabuchmann.wordpress.com/

message 40: by Georgiana (new)

Georgiana Derwent (georgianaderwent) | 16 comments Hi, not sure whether you're still looking for books to review or whether you've got a back log at the moment, but would you be interested in taking a look at my paranormal romance Oxford Blood (The Cavaliers: Book One) Oxford Blood (The Cavaliers, #1) by Georgiana Derwent I'd be happy to send you an ebook in the format of your choice. Thanks, Georgiana

message 41: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Sonali
I emailed a copy of Cedar Hollow this morning then got to work and saw that the email didn't go through... cuz I misspelled the email address :-/ oops... so I forwarded the original email to the correct address. Please let me know if you didn't get it and I'll just send again.
Thanks!

message 42: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Tracey wrote: "Sonali
I emailed a copy of Cedar Hollow this morning then got to work and saw that the email didn't go through... cuz I misspelled the email address :-/ oops... so I forwarded the original email to..."

Thanks Tracey. I received the book.

message 43: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments J.M. wrote: "Hi Sonali,

Sorry to ask but I just noticed you said you would get back to me re a review by 22nd may. I appreciate you are rushed off your feet and my novel was a little outside your preferences...."

I am so sorry Jacqui its taking me so long. I'll definitely complete the review within 10 days.

message 44: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Georgiana wrote: "Hi, not sure whether you're still looking for books to review or whether you've got a back log at the moment, but would you be interested in taking a look at my paranormal romance Oxford Blood (The..."

Hi
I would like to review your book. Please mail me an ecopy in mobi or epub format.
eve_sona92@yahoo.com

message 45: by Leanne (new)

Leanne Crabtree (leannecrabtree) | 31 comments Hi Sonali, I recently published my new novella Cat's Wolf (A Shifter Romance Novella, #1) by Leanne Crabtree , it's a paranormal romance and I wondered if you'd be interested in reviewing it for me?

I see you've had a lot of requests so I wont mind if you say no :)

message 46: by Sonali (new)

Sonali | 56 comments Leanne wrote: "Hi Sonali, I recently published my new novella Cat's Wolf (A Shifter Romance Novella, #1) by Leanne Crabtree, it's a paranormal romance and I wondered if you'd be interested in reviewing it for me?

I see you've had a lot of r..."

I would like to read it but I am currently swampled with a huge backlog of books waiting to be reviewed. Can I contact sometime later when I have a slot free?

message 47: by Leanne (new)

Leanne Crabtree (leannecrabtree) | 31 comments Sonali wrote: "Leanne wrote: "Hi Sonali, I recently published my new novella Cat's Wolf (A Shifter Romance Novella, #1) by Leanne Crabtree, it's a paranormal romance and I wondered if you'd be interested in reviewing it for me?

I see you've..."

Yeah, that's fine :)

message 48: by J.M. (new)

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Please don't feel rushed. I appreciate you have a lot of books to get through :) I really just wanted to check there weren't any problems :)

Jacqui

message 50: by A.G. (new)

A.G. (httpwwwgoodreadscomagmoye) | 13 comments MaryAnn, I would love to send you one of my books, what do you like? I started off writing dystopian/apocalyptic series that I am just finishing up. I have a time travel book, mystery book, two different SiFi series, one about alien coming to Earth anther about a human and company that go into space encountering Aliens and all kinds of adventures. If you are interested, email me at agmoye.moye406@gmail.com or message me. I don't know how to message you on this!

« previous 1