Free Books, .99, Giveaways & Reviews - Check Them Out! discussion

Burning Embers
This topic is about Burning Embers
Looking for reviews of my romance novel

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Fielding (hannah_fielding) | 0 comments Hello all.

I'm seeking reviews for my romance novel, Burning Embers, and am happy to give away up to ten copies to readers who'll be happy to post a review after reading it.

Best wishes,

Hannah

Debbie (Debbie2) | 6 comments Hannah, I would love to read your book and review it. I have wanted to read Burning Embers. Please let me know and I will gladly send you my address. Actually here it is 10601 E Hedges Terrace, Independence, Missori 64052. Email is debbiehickmon@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you soon

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (gatosqueak) Be happy to read and review also :) gatosqueak at gmail dot com

Linda (blondieblack) Hannah - I would be glad to read & review your book also. I finished one book last night and started a new book. I could start reading your book as soon as I'm done with it.... probably by this weekend.

I have a kindle and a nook (prefer to read on my kindle as it's a paperwhite and I can read at night w/o a light)- but I can use either format. I will send you my email address.

message 5: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 1 comments I would love to read and review your book (:

popkornprincess@yahoo.com

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Fielding (hannah_fielding) | 0 comments Debbie wrote: "Hannah, I would love to read your book and review it. I have wanted to read Burning Embers. Please let me know and I will gladly send you my address. Actually here it is 10601 E Hedges Terrace, Ind..."

Thank you, Debbie; I will email you.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Fielding (hannah_fielding) | 0 comments Heather wrote: "Be happy to read and review also :) gatosqueak at gmail dot com"

Thank you, Heather; I will email you too.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Fielding (hannah_fielding) | 0 comments Miranda wrote: "I would love to read and review your book (:

popkornprincess@yahoo.com"

Thank you, Miranda; email on its way.

message 9: by Jyothish (new)

Jyothish | 1 comments I would love to read and review your book.

Please email to jyothish9@gmail.com

Charlotte Jones (ramblingsofanelfpire) | 19 comments I would really like to read and review your book too :)
My email address is charlottejones952@gmail.com

message 11: by Margay (new)

Margay | 2 comments What is your book about?
Margay

Hannah wrote: "Hello all.

I'm seeking reviews for my romance novel, Burning Embers, and am happy to give away up to ten copies to readers who'll be happy to post a review after reading it.

Best wishes,

Hannah"

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Fielding (hannah_fielding) | 0 comments Margay wrote: "What is your book about?
Margay

Hannah wrote: "Hello all.

I'm seeking reviews for my romance novel, Burning Embers, and am happy to give away up to ten copies to readers who'll be happy to post a..."

Here is the book's page: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

message 13: by Connie (new)

Connie | 10 comments I would love to read your book if you have any paper copies left. If so, email me and I will give you my address. :)

message 14: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 7 comments Hi! I'm also interested in reviewing your book if you have some copies left.The problem is where you can send it?

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Fielding (hannah_fielding) | 0 comments Alexandra wrote: "Hi! I'm also interested in reviewing your book if you have some copies left.The problem is where you can send it?"

I can send it anywhere.

Best wishes,

Hannah

message 16: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 7 comments That's great! :) Here is my email: hogof_hg@yahoo.com

message 17: by Elvan (new)

Elvan I would love to read and review your book!

message 18: by Cam (new)

Cam Garza (camgarza) I would love to review your book :)
My email is: camilagarzagonzalez@hotmail.com

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to review your book too.I wanted to read Burning embers because it sounds very interesting just like the title & i also love romance novels.
Could you really send me the book?I live in Asia.

My mail ID:rosebluegrace@gmail.com

message 20: by Literary (new)

Literary | 15 comments Might I suggest to you a review on InD'tale Magazine. Here's the link http://www.indtale.com/ We love to review!

message 21: by Alenette (new)

Alenette (ah-lee-neht) | 2 comments I would love to read--and after--review Burning Embers! It sounds very interesting and a book that I would love to read. Are you going to send it as an e-book or paper back? I love either one of them.
Email: balenette@gmail.com

message 22: by Bee (new)

Bee Caluya (yourqueen) | 2 comments Hi Hannah!
I'm a sucker for romance. I would love to read and review your novel.

My email is: beecaluya@gmail.com

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Fielding (hannah_fielding) | 0 comments Thank you all for your kind responses.

I am posting out paperback copies, so if you are interested in receiving one, can I ask you to please message me your address?

Thank you,

Hannah