Life is What You Make It: A Story of Love, Hope and How Determination Can Overcome Even Destiny Life is What You Make It question

What do u think about it.?
Vasudha Virmani Vasudha (last edited Mar 20, 2013 12:28AM ) Mar 20, 2013 12:27AM
nice book :-)

An inspiring book ..... simple and gripping .....

Good book. I wpuld definitely recommend others to read...

very nyc and a lesson to lerarn

awesome book!

simply heartwarming and inspirational

I would recommend this book over five point someone, the story of two states or revolution 2020.
This book will teach you how to react and how not when you are constantly criticized or continuously hammered by all the circumstances. If you are a real man you will abjure disrespecting women in you life/surroundings.
Women has lot to learn from the Ankita.
I have lot of good things to write about this book but I have less time for computers in a day.

really inspiring....

Its a brilliant book that has been written in an equally brilliant manner. So easy to read that you can not manage to put down the book once you have started but in no way does the ease to read compromise with the quality of the plot. the story has been beautifully entwined in Indian setting and teaches a very valuable lesson aka the title. its a must read for everyone and a special must for those going through the rough patch. A book like this can inspire you to reclaim your life!

great but initial part was boring

Inspiring book :)

I enjoyed reading it. Its really good and I was so engrossed in it that I could not stop reading it! Good effort taken! :-)

an inspiring book...

Beautifully written book! Loved it ♥

Tarishi Lovely Inspiring book....
Oct 29, 2014 10:13PM · flag

Awesome book....!! We must give credit to an author. We could make out the effort made by an author and the involvement.. Congrats Preethi... If i get a chance, i wish to shake ankitha's hand for a recovery.... We must praise Dr madhusudan too... Last four chapters are the best.... :)

deleted member Jul 18, 2013 02:46AM   -1 votes
Its a really well written buk..

Why ankita got bipolar disorder?

Vipin Singh But how she overcome with depression without discussed about it to anybody....
Jan 18, 2015 11:17PM · flag

A highly motivating book