Love Inspired Books discussion

Multi-Author Series

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judy (new)

Judy Love Inspired Authors....If you know about a multiple author series, please let me know. I try to keep my blog updated but it's been busy on my end. The latest series I have listed it Texas K-9. Thanks. I try to keep the author book lists updated as well but there is almost 100 now. I do them a little at a time. If you find that Just Judy's Jumbles is behind on your books, please let me know. Thanks.

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Hansen (goodreadscomvalerie_hansen) | 32 comments Thanks, Judy. I'll go look and send you some new titles for upcoming Li series books.

Blessings,
Valerie Hansen

message 3: by Judy (new)

Judy Valerie wrote: "Thanks, Judy. I'll go look and send you some new titles for upcoming Li series books.

Blessings,
Valerie Hansen"

Thanks. I did get some answers when I posted on LI Historical. I have K-9 and now Orphan Train. I think I'll need to update your book list as well, Valerie.

message 4: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Hansen (goodreadscomvalerie_hansen) | 32 comments Judy wrote: "Valerie wrote: "Thanks, Judy. I'll go look and send you some new titles for upcoming Li series books.

Blessings,
Valerie Hansen"
Thanks. I did get some answers when I posted on LI Historical. I ha..."

Right. But I think I should send them directly to you, don't you? I just need your email addy.
Val

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy Thanks. That part of my blog is updated and a few more author pages. Now back to writing.

http://justjudysjumbles.blogspot.com/...

message 6: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1035 comments Mod
Thanks for checking Judy! I hope you enjoy reading them.

message 7: by Judy (new)

Judy Love Inspired wrote: "Thanks for checking Judy! I hope you enjoy reading them."
If only I had time to read the 2 books a day I use to. A real downfall to owning a proofing business and deciding to write ;-(