Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Multi-Author Series

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judy (new)

Judy Love Inspired Authors....If you know about a multiple author series, please let me know. I try to keep my blog updated but it's been busy on my end. The latest series I have listed it Texas K-9. Thanks. I try to keep the author book lists updated as well but there is almost 100 now. I do them a little at a time. If you find that Just Judy's Jumbles is behind on your books, please let me know. Thanks.

message 2: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Judy, there are always series going! My mind is blank at the moment however! Texas K-9 is all I can think of but it seems like there are others!

message 3: by Judy (new)

Judy Valri wrote: "Judy, there are always series going! My mind is blank at the moment however! Texas K-9 is all I can think of but it seems like there are others!"

It's not always easy to find them. When I search for them, it usually brings me to my own site ;-)

message 4: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Smile :). Well, you are the authority!

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy Valri wrote: "Smile :). Well, you are the authority!"
That is way too much pressure :-P

message 6: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 963 comments Hee hee

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments I think that LIH has a 3 book continuity coming out called Orphan Train. The first book of the series is Family Lessons by Allie Pleiter (APR), then you have The Marriage Barter by Christine Johnson (MAY) and The Baby Compromise by Linda Ford (JUNE). Also I know that LI usually has a continuity starting in July of every year but I don't know what it's titled.

message 8: by Judy (new)

Judy Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance wrote: "I think that LIH has a 3 book continuity coming out called Orphan Train. The first book of the series is Family Lessons by Allie Pleiter (APR), then you have The Marriage Barter by Christine Johnso..."
Thanks so much, Laura. I'll get that up later today.

message 9: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance wrote: "I think that LIH has a 3 book continuity coming out called Orphan Train. The first book of the series is Family Lessons by Allie Pleiter (APR), then you have The Marriage Barter by Christine Johnso..."

Sounds like a really great lineup of authors!

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Laura, you have the lineup for this year's LIH continuity down perfectly! I'm duly impressed.

message 11: by Judy (new)

Judy Thanks everyone. Hopefully I'm updated for now.
http://justjudysjumbles.blogspot.com/...

message 12: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Hansen (goodreadscomvalerie_hansen) | 111 comments Judy wrote: "Love Inspired Authors....If you know about a multiple author series, please let me know. I try to keep my blog updated but it's been busy on my end. The latest series I have listed it Texas K-9. Th..."

I looked for a way to contact you via your blog and didn't find one. Please email me? val@valeriehansen.com so I can update your lists?
Thanks,
Val

message 13: by Allie (new)

Allie Pleiter (alliepleiter) | 39 comments Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance wrote: "I think that LIH has a 3 book continuity coming out called Orphan Train. The first book of the series is Family Lessons by Allie Pleiter (APR), then you have The Marriage Barter by Christine Johnso..."

YES, this is true. FAMILY LESSONS should be hitting shelves next week and out on digital shortly after that--although you can always pre-order now, and we love it when you do :)

message 14: by Judy (new)

Judy Thanks for all your help. I was given a few more series coming out the last part of 2013 and 2014.

http://justjudysjumbles.blogspot.com/...

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Judy wrote: "Thanks for all your help. I was given a few more series coming out the last part of 2013 and 2014.

http://justjudysjumbles.blogspot.com/..."

Thanks for all you do Judy!

message 16: by Judy (new)

Judy Melissa wrote: "Judy wrote: "Thanks for all your help. I was given a few more series coming out the last part of 2013 and 2014.

http://justjudysjumbles.blogspot.com/..."

Thanks for all yo..."

Your welcome. I'm trying to keep up. My blog is pretty busy so I hope it brings the visitors to the other book lists and authors.