anime school discussion

after school > art

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 14 comments Dante walks in the art class and starts to draw some stuff in his journal.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 14 comments Misty ran in just as the bell went off. She took the only seat left next too a cute boy. She got out her sketch book and started drawing magic symbols in it.

message 3: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 14 comments Dante stares at Misty,"Hi Im Dante."he extends his hand to her.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 14 comments Misty smiles shyly and takes his hand. "My name is Mistraya, but most everyone calls me Misty."

message 5: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 14 comments "Oh thats a cute name Misty so your a witch right Im a warlock."he shows her his amulet of power proof that he is telling the truth.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 14 comments "That's right. Wow your amulet,is putting out a lot of power. This is mine."

Misty held up her left hand showing him her charm bracelet. All the charms were some kind of weapon.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 14 comments ((Hello??))

message 8: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 14 comments (Im sorry I had class my bad)

"Amazing this is some serious bracelet I like it."He then puts the amulet away.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 14 comments Misty smiled and out her wrist down.

"T-Thanks"

message 10: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 14 comments "Welcome so whats you drawing here?"

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 14 comments Misty looked down at her book.

"Just symbols. If I touch them sometimes they come to life."

message 12: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 14 comments "Really."he touched a symbol and then a butterflie appear and landed on his shoulder,"cool."