For You (The 'Burg, #1) For You discussion

Buddy Read with my girls.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 212 (212 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Okay, I've never opened up a thread before, but I wanted to learn so I hope this works...

Jenny It works . . . what's a buddy read? :D

Jamie I'm not on your buddy read.. but yep, you did it right!

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* YES!!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

We aren't starting until tomorrow if you want to join Jamie....

Jenny- a group of us girls are going to read this book together and we discuss it and sometime other numerous subjects while we are reading it here on the thread

Jenny OH! I figured as much . . . how do I join one? Just post here? and try to keep up :D

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Yes ma'am. LOL!! We are starting tomorrow.

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter I am all set to start, but won't be able to start until tomorrow night!!

Erica I'll be ready to start tomorrow too! :)

~IreneOust~ I just finished this book a few days ago. It was excellent!

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* I'm excited for it. Of course it's KA so I have no doubt I will love it.

~IreneOust~ I am sure you will too. Alec and Feb are one wicked cool couple!

I am on book 3 of The 'Burg series and have to say that, as much as I loved "For You", "At Peace" totally blew me away. It is, as of right now, my favorite book of KA's (out of all the books that I've read so far).

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Awesome!!! I love me some KA!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Holla for a dolla... I finally found this lol... I am the resident self appointed KA guru and I agree whole-heartedly with Irene... Alec/Colt & Feb are awesome... this is going to be my 2nd or 3rd read.

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Irene wrote: "I am sure you will too. Alec and Feb are one wicked cool couple!

I am on book 3 of The 'Burg series and have to say that, as much as I loved "For You", "At Peace" totally blew me away. It is, as o..."

I loved At Peace the most

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Holla!!! Rofl!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Jamie wrote: "I'm not on your buddy read.. but yep, you did it right!"

For that u will be spanked... U joining in or waiting for a royal invite?

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Dana wrote: "I am all set to start, but won't be able to start until tomorrow night!!"

:(

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter Vika - My plans might fall through, but I will let you know when I get started!!

Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* Ooo here it is. Jamie is this attached to the book page or to the buddy zone?

Ill try to start this around lunch. If that does not work then tonight fo sho.

Oh and holla! Now where's my money?

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter We need a image for our lead male character -> you girls up for the challenge?

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Sultan wrote: "Ooo here it is. Jamie is this attached to the book page or to the buddy zone?

Oh and holla! Now where's my money?"

Book page... to find it just go to the book and scroll all the way to the bottom

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Sultan wrote: "Ooo here it is. Jamie is this attached to the book page or to the buddy zone?

Oh and holla! Now where's my money?"

I'm preparing for easter... I hidden it... now ready, set, go find it :)

Money found in hot men's pants count big time

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Dana wrote: "We need a image for our lead male character -> you girls up for the challenge?"

Um... Hm... that is a challange

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter I guess I will see what cums to mind once I dig into the book!!

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Did the link I sent you girls not work?? :(-

btw, I'm going to find the money in the mans pants, if I'm not around then you girls know where I am, heehe!!

And I am so up for the challenge but I need to go read this guys description first, unless we only looking for hot guys in general, then I'm up for that challenge as well...*wink*

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter Jamie - what link?

I know we are always up for hotties, but I love having a visual once I dig into the actual book.

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Dana wrote: "I guess I will see what cums to mind once I dig into the book!!"

you minx... nice

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Jamie wrote: "Did the link I sent you girls not work?? :(-

btw, I'm going to find the money in the mans pants, if I'm not around then you girls know where I am, heehe!!

And I am so up for the challenge but I n..."

It worked... I think she was just asking how to get here w/o having go to the link every time

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Jamie wrote: "Did the link I sent you girls not work?? :(-

And I am so up for the challenge but I n..."

um... Jail? lol

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy I found a perfect Colt... but it's perfect towards the end of the book... and the actor is a bit too young. Really there are no good hot pix. He has to be big and tall though *wink, wink*

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter Vika wrote: "Jamie wrote: "Did the link I sent you girls not work?? :(-

And I am so up for the cha..."

Good question do you just watch for the new email message from GR??

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Dana wrote: "Vika wrote: "Jamie wrote: "Did the link I sent you girls not work?? :(-

And I am so u..."

No I have all my emails turned off... I just keep the review email on - Blacky's Advise... very helpful... it sends you daily email of ALL the reviews posted the previous day... it's quite a lot lol but necessary to be a good buddy. Anyways... no for this stuff I only have notifications on

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Vika wrote: "Jamie wrote: "Did the link I sent you girls not work?? :(-

And I am so up for the cha..."

Jail?? ME?? because I'm stalking out the hotties??

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Jamie wrote: Jail?? ME?? because I'm stalking out the hotties?? "

No, for the hands in the pants

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* heehee!! Could be worth it :)

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Jamie wrote: "heehee!! Could be worth it :)"

oooh it's ALWAYS worth it... maybe find a nice Scotsman too while you at it :)

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Stick my hands up an highlanders kilt *wiggles brows*

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter Jamie - It would be well worth it and if needed we would bail you our of jail!!

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* YESSSS!!! I'm off then...

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* OMG, I just saw!! That same pic of him is on my boards. I used him for another KA man, but I don't remember which one.

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Dana wrote: "who??"

le Gasp!

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter OMG - That is an awesome visual!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Dana wrote: "OMG - That is an awesome visual!!"

most of the guys I have are too young.. Colt is 45 I believe

Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* Holy moly I have been way too damn busy!!! I can't keep up with anything!!!! Ahhhh

Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* That man is beautiful. I think he would be a perfect colt! Mmmm now I can't wait to read!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Sultan wrote: "Holy moly I have been way too damn busy!!! I can't keep up with anything!!!! Ahhhh"

it's ok... deep breaths dahling

Julie great book!

« previous 1 3 4 5