Fox Estate > Christaine's Chambers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 287 comments Mod
~

message 2: by Madeline (new)

Chris pulled him in slightly, feeling his squeeze. She closed her door behind him, excusing herself to the bathroom. She quickly pulled out the ties to her (not as tight as most) corset and pulled it off. She stayed in the long undershirt that was more like a dress that was usually under her corset and skirt. She came back into her room, having also pulled her hair out of all the pins. She grabbed his hand again, sitting on the bed. She tugged him over after she climbed under the heavy blanket.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai waited and watched her, he never seen a girl without those clip things in her hair. He blinked a few times before he realized they were on a bed. He laid down next to her and smiled. "Good night," he whispered, squeezing her hand.

message 4: by Madeline (new)

She nodded, resting her head on the pillow beside him, her forehead touching his shoulder. Christaine still held onto his hand, feeling him squeeze it again. "Thank you," she said softly, placing a small kiss on his cheek before regaining the position she already had.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai blushed. "It's my pleasure, my lady," he whispered. He softly kissed her head. He wrapped his arms around her loosely and closed his eyes, falling under sleep's spell, after squeezing her hand and kissed her head.

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Chris had never been so intimate with anyone before- especially not Cai. It felt so wonderful and comfortable. She slipped into sleep with him, dreaming happily.

message 7: by Madeline (new)

(skip to morning ?)

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” (( definitely ))

Cai woke up and opened his eyes. He smiled and softly squeezed her hand. He got out the bed and pulled the covers around her. He ran his fingers through his hair.

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Chris was slightly awakened by him climbing out of bed. Her eyes opened slowly, almost fluttering like wings. She yawned, not having realized Cai was still in there. She sat up, combing her fingers through her blonde curls. She looked up, seeing Mordecai. She smiled, though it was shy. "Morning," she said softly.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai looked at her and smiled. He stretched a little before sitting on the bed. "Morning," he said softly, his voice still waking up. He grabbed her hand with his still hand. "I think I'm better..."

message 11: by Madeline (new)

"Does that mean you'd rather be alone?" she asked, looking up at him standing above her. "Do you think.. you'd feel more comfortable alone?" she asked a different version of her first question, closer to what she actually meant. Her eyes were innocent as they looked up at him.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai squeezed her hand. "Well, it's like pushing a rock on a hill. If you stop the rock comes down the hill again and crushed you." He smirked a little. "In non-metaphorical sense, no." His thumb going back and forth on his skin as he kissed her hand softly.

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Christaine wondered if e knew what his affection actions actually implied. "You're mother says I have to make you dance at the ball," she said softly, her lips curved in a small smile. "Are you prepared to not hide all night?" She asked, smile having grown some.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai move his thumb back and forth on her hand. He didn't want to be forced, he was going to be anyway. He shrugged. "I don't know, just have to wait and see."

message 15: by Madeline (new)

"You don't know a lot of things for someone so smart," she noted. Chris yawned, pulling their arms over her head. She climbed out of bed like him making sure her undershirt was all the way down to her knees. "Thank you for staying," she said softly, leaning in to give his cheek a soft kiss.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai rolled his eyes. "I can't predict the future," he muttered and watched her get up. "You're welcome, m'lady." He blushed when she kissed his cheek. His hand went to the place she kissed and smiled slightly.

message 17: by Madeline (new)

"Let me get something to wear and we can be on our happy way. You can go ahead if you'd like- I'll need to check in on your mother."
She hurried over to her drawers, pulling out a much shorter undershirt, and then a corset with straps so it wouldn't have to be pulled as tight to keep up. Lady Fox didn't believe in the fashion choice of making your waist skinnier with corsets- so she certainly didn't let Chris do it. She grabbed a petticoat and a light skirt. She hurried behind the dressing wall. She slipped on her ensemble, struggling with the ties of her corset.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai nodded. "Meet me in the den, I'll have some books and things." He left before she changed. It felt weird to leave, but she had her responsibilities to attend to as well as he had to attend to making his lessons. He slowly walked to his room brushing his hair with his fingers.

message 19: by Madeline (new)

Once she came out again, she quickly checked on Lady Fox, before hurrying on to the kitchen to get something to eat and then to the library to meet Cai.

message 20: by Madeline (new)

Once they had made it to her chambers again, she leaned up to give him a peck on the cheek, since any of the servants could see. She didn't want to embarrass him by being with her. "Thank you for walking me," she said softly, smiling at him.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” He smiled at her and placed her on the bed. "Welcome m'lady." Cai kissed her. "Want me to stay here with you?" He stood in the middle of her bed and the door.

message 22: by Madeline (new)

"I don't want people to start talking and you get embarrassed," she said. Christ actually believed that he would be embarrassed for people to know that she was with him, and vice versa.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai shook his head. "I barely talk to anyone except you and some others." He smiled. "I really don't care about being embarrassed."

message 24: by Madeline (new)

She smiled softly, sitting up in the bed he had so daintily laid her in. "You must miss your bed," she said softly, though her smile showed she knew he'd probably end up staying.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai shrugged. "I'm sure it would be fine for me to cheat on it for another night." He smiled a little.

message 26: by Madeline (new)

She pretended to pause and think about it. "Mmm.. Alright!" She exclaimed, grinning. "Close the door," she commanded, "and then come over here."
She propped herself up against the large pillows, grinning as she waited for him to join her.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” He closed the door, grinning just as wide. Then came over to the bed. His heart leaped a little as he kissed her.

message 28: by Madeline (new)

She pulled him onto the bed to hover over her, sitting up a little to give him a better kiss. Her fingers curled into his hair once again, breathing in his distinct scent. "You smell good," she giggled against his lips.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai smiled. "I never noticed. What do I smell like?" He chuckled a little and kissed her again, deeply.

message 30: by Madeline (new)

"You should give me a chance to answer that," she retorted once they pulled apart. "Mm, like fruity," she said softly as their lips connected again. She pulled his body to hers so they were pressed tight. She ran her hands down his back before finding their way into his hair. "Maybe we should just stop here.."

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai blushed a little. "We should." He smiled and kissed her one last time. "Good night, m'lady. I love you." He laid down next to her.

message 32: by Madeline (new)

She smiled at him before getting out of the bed, she snatched up her nightdress and disappeared behind the changing wall and quickly pulled off her corset, undershirt, skirt, and petticoat. She slipped the night dress on and pulled the pins out again. She ran over to the bed, crawling into it again.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” He smiled, he was still getting used to seeing girls without all the fancy stuff they wore. Cai held her close and twirled his fingers in her blonde curls. "You know, you're very beautiful this way as well."

message 34: by Madeline (new)

She smiled softly, feeling his fingers curls into her hair. "Thank you," she said softly. Her fingers stroked his cheek, and she leaned down to kiss him even though she had been the one to stop it.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” "Welcome again, m'lady." He kissed her back and pulled her closer. He wrapped her arms around her waist.

message 36: by Madeline (new)

She giggled, moving so she was straddling him slightly. Though she was nearly laying down, so it wasn't really like she was straddling him. She gave him a kiss that really meant something- portraying her emotions.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai kissed her deeply and pulled away slightly grinning. "I thought you were tired?" He asked softly, though his heart telling otherwise. It was going faster than the speed of light.

message 38: by Madeline (new)

She giggled. "I guess so," Chris said softly, trying not to pout. She laid beside him, her head resting on his chest. "Are you comfortable in that?" She asked, glancing down at his clothes.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” He looked down at his clothes. "Not really, but I don't want to move." Cai smiled and kissed he head lightly.

message 40: by Madeline (new)

She smiled, her hands slipping under his shirt. She stroked his chest, head resting on his shoulder. She ran her fingers up and down in a soothing motion, leaning her head up to kiss him softly. "I could help with that," she giggled.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai blushed as she kissed him softly. "How so?" He asked shyly. Her touch made him shiver slightly. He felt nervous for what she was about to say.

message 42: by Madeline (new)

"I don't know, I'm just being provocative," she giggled. "Unless you really want me to take your clothes off," she said a little more shyly. She turned around, blowing out her lamp. She leaned up to kiss him again, laying her head back down on his shoulder.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai sighed, then kissed her head. "I may not be comfortable in my clothes, but I am with you. Right here next to me. Plus, if you really want to, fine by me but you can't take off my underwear." He pulled her closer and kissed her head.

message 44: by Madeline (new)

"I don't need to," she said softly, curling into his side. "Goodnight, I love you."

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai smiled and kissed her. "I love you too m'lady. Goodnight." He closed his eyes.

message 46: by Madeline (new)

She closed her eyes and fell asleep without incident.
(Skip?)

message 48: by Madeline (new)

She woke up that next morning, happily wrapped in Cai's arms. She stopped, not daring to move as to wake him.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Cai was still sleeping kinda peacefully. His face would tense time to time, but not for long. He held Christaine closer.

message 50: by Madeline (new)

She smiled, resting a hand on his warm cheek. She stroked it softly, leaning into kiss the top of his head.

« previous 1