The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

Good mystery, romance paranormal books

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bread (new)

Bread (etchmaymay) | 30 comments I really enjoyed the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast and I also adored the Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong. Have you read any books that are paranormal romance novels with a tang of mystery? If so, leave a comment I'm always searching for a new book!

message 2: by Bread (new)

Bread (etchmaymay) | 30 comments Hi Roy!

message 3: by Bread (new)

Bread (etchmaymay) | 30 comments Sounds interesting! What book is it?

message 4: by Angie (new)

Angie (strangersights) It may be a bit short on romance, but for mystery, paranormal, and even historical fiction. I absolutely LOVED The Charter. I finished reading it about a month ago, and would highly recommend it. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3 comments Hi Heather,
Have you read Girl Meets Underworld?
It's a paranormal romance with a teeny weeny bit of mystery.
Girl Meets Underworld
If you're interested I can send you an ebook copy. A review would be appreciated but it's not compulsory :)
Jess.

message 6: by Bread (new)

Bread (etchmaymay) | 30 comments thanks guy! the books all seem wonderful! Honestly I'm pretty new to GoodReads so if you can explain ebooks to me that'd be stellar!

message 7: by Primila (new)

Primila Elangkumar | 1 comments Hi Roy. .. can I get copy of "The Cries of the butterflies"

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3 comments Ebooks are what you buy on your Kindle, iPad etc. They come in different formats depending what you're buying/reading it on e.g. Kindle's use mobi, rich text format and PDF.

message 9: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Hargraves | 94 comments A really funny mystery series is The Spellman Files. Tiny bit of romance.

message 10: by Bread (new)

Bread (etchmaymay) | 30 comments @Jess thanks!!

message 11: by Bread (new)

Bread (etchmaymay) | 30 comments @Patricia I'll look it up!

message 12: by Melodie (new)

Melodie I am just starting to read the Darynda Jones books. You should check out the synopsis and see if that is something that would interest you.

message 13: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Guy (trish---) | 4 comments Try Kay Hooper's books.Kay Hooper

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Zemko | 28 comments I am obsessed with Darynda Jones's Charlie Davidson series! Can't wait till the next one comes out in July!

message 15: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella | 23 comments I loved Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks! It's one if his infamous romance books tinged with mystery.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Girl Meets Underworld (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kay Hooper (other topics)