Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Shatter Me discussion

Shatter me

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maia (new)

Maia Wimmer This is probably one of the better books I've written. It's really great. It's so exciting and I absolutely love how it is written. I really recommend this to anyone

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed, this book is amaze-balls!
Can't wait to read the sequel :D

Ilana it's definitely very well written. the perspective that Shatter me is told really adds to the story and i have to say that if you really liked this first book then you'll LOVE UNRAVEL ME. it's even better and it gives you bits of the story that you didn't even ever expect.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooooooh! Can't wait :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, I love that Juliette isn't totally consumed by herself like a lot of main characters. She's pretty aware of what's going on and she doesn't act like a damsel in distress, she just gets on with it and uses her brain to make educated and clever decisions :) And she doesn't whinge on and on about how she can't make up her mind about the guy, because she either does or doesn't love him. There's very little middle-ground there.

Sabrina Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi

has anyone seen the other cover of this book? i really want the pictured one but i cant find it. Anyone know where it might be??

Chariven  Loved this first book. Many say the style of writing is weird but i think it actually makes sense. The characters are great and the interactions between them are nice. The plot too is great.
Can't wait for second book! :D

Lorena Midnight2352 wrote: "Loved this first book. Many say the style of writing is weird but i think it actually makes sense. The characters are great and the interactions between them are nice. The plot too is great.

i agree. I like the way the book is written and i love this book

message 10: by Inda (new) - rated it 5 stars

Inda I really enjoyed this. I love how even though everyone in her life has treated her like crap, she still puts others needs above her own. And Adam is the most awesome guy ever. He protected her when no one else would. That's a keeper;)