VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE discussion

Stephenie Meyer
This topic is about Stephenie Meyer
NEWS > Meyer says that Pattinson's and Stewart's relationship problems are "her fault".

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 880 comments Mod
Yes, she's that much of an attention whore that she has to take credit for other people's problems...

http://www.vampires.com/twilight-auth...

message 2: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (last edited Mar 20, 2013 04:50PM) (new)

Meyer is just a total idiot and an absolute bitch (see my thread entitled The Truth about Stephenie Meyer). I really just love the part where she says " It's created a peaceful place for her" and "they took all my heat". I wish we could all get her email adress somehow and write angry letter to her.

message 3: by Kimberly, Supreme Hater of Twilight, lover of all other things vampiric (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 97 comments Mod
Dan wrote: "Meyer is just a total idiot and an absolute bitch (see my thread entitled The Truth about Stephenie Meyer). I really just love the part where she says " It's created a peaceful place for her" and "..."

From what I read in the other post, we'd just get her brother verbally assaulting us for having the "audacity" to TRY to communicate with her highness.

message 4: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Kimberly wrote: "Dan wrote: "Meyer is just a total idiot and an absolute bitch (see my thread entitled The Truth about Stephenie Meyer). I really just love the part where she says " It's created a peaceful place fo..."

I say we hammer her asshole brother.

message 5: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Oh my where does she come up with this stuff.

message 6: by Lucy, Give me FANGS not SPARKLES (new)

Lucy | 61 comments Mod
What a narcissistic ass she is! "Yes, I caused their problems...and I caused the Hindenburg crash, every world war, Hurricane Katrina, and every hangnail every human being has ever gotten...it's all ME!! Look at me everyone! Pay attention to me me ME!"

message 7: by Summer Breeze (last edited May 01, 2013 01:58AM) (new)

Summer Breeze (summer_breeze) If this picture is any indication of their maturity levels, then I would say that they were destined to be doomed.
Awesomeness Score: 0/10

On a completely unrelated note,if this picture is any indiction of their maturity levels,then I would say they were made for each other.
Awesomeness Score: 10/10