TIME FOR ROLEPLAY!!!!!!! discussion

One x one > Mrs.NiallHoran & Rinji

Comments Showing 1-50 of 203 (203 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Here we are. Do you have any ideas?

message 2: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Tank ya (: and I like realistic romances. And I have no issue being the guy (: what about you?

message 3: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Well I like to be the girl but can be the guy too.

Idea:

A young guy is driving home from work one rainy night and sees a girl in a brightly colored jacket on the side of the road, her thumb in the air. He takes pity on her and pulls over and picks her up. They begin talking on the way to the city, and just before he drops her off, she abruptly asks him to drive her across the country. Turns out she's in trouble with the law, but she won't tell him exactly how or why, just that if he drives her across the country, she will pay him a large sum of money. The young guy is down on his luck, and needs the money to pay off his child support debts to the child he unknowingly conceived two years ago. So he accepts her request and they set off on a road trip across the country, chased by cops, a crazy bounty hunter, and of all things, the love bug.

message 4: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Love it (: and ill be the guy. I have no problem with that.

message 5: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Yay. Okay. I will start working on my character now.

message 6: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Okay (:

message 7: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Name: Sarah Rose Johnson
Appearance: description Her eyes are green and she is 150 pounds. She is also about 5 ft 4 in tall.
Personality: Sweet, kind, keeps to herself most of the time. She enjoys a good laugh but has a temper on her as well. She will do what ever it takes to get to where she is going.
History: She was orphaned as a baby and adopted when she was 4. However when she was 6 when the adoption was complete, her adoptive parents had a child of their own as they had always wanted. That put her second compared to the new baby. She was always the babysitter even when she had plans whens he was older. In high school she skipped classes and did not do well in school. She rebelled against her adoptive parents rules and hated the fact that she did not get to have a life of her own. When she turned 18 she as arrested for stealing a lipstick. She moved out of her adoptive parents house and since then, she has done her best to keep out of trouble. However she got caught up in something and is now being pursued by the cops and needs to get across the country quickly before she is caught.
Other: Does not like cops or her adoptive family.

message 8: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan She's great (: I'll start on my guy. If I don't get him up tonight, I promise I'll have him by tommorow.

message 9: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Okay sounds good. :)

message 10: by Julia Horan (last edited Mar 20, 2013 03:36PM) (new)

Julia Horan Full Name: Harry Tommo
Nickname: Haz, Hazza, but usually just goes by Harry
Personality: On first glance Harry seems like an annoying jerk that just likes to mess around with his friends. While this is true, if Harry is given a chance, he's actually a pretty sweet and funny guy. Not a lot of people see that side of him, rather, they see his rude and arrogant side. With this attitude, he often gets in trouble with more than a few of people on a daily basis. He does like to be the center of attention quite a bit, so he does things he shouldn't do. Including getting a tattoo without his mother's consent when he was 16. (http://p.twimg.com/A5iRihfCEAEDOmn.pn...). Although Harry does love his mother, he doesn't like how she took him out of Ireland and that is his way of rebelling. He still has that fairly rebellious nature. Despite the fact Harry has been with many girls, he hasn't had a girlfriend in a while. When he does have a girlfriend, he can be quite protective, not controlling, just protective. Furthermore, Harry has the opporotunity to be smart, but he would rather be out playing hockey, football, rugby, or partying with his friends than be studying. Although he has matured slightly, that's not saying much. He's always in the mood for an adventure, or something exciting. He's a very in the moment kind of guy, and he hardly ever thinks about the consequences.
Appearance:
History: Harry was born in Ireland. He lived there until he was 16. After he turned 16, Harry's parents got a divorce. Harry and his mum, moved to the States. Since, both his mum and dad have remarried.
Family:
Biological Mum: Anne Simpson
Step Dad: James Simpson
Step Brother: Bradley Simpson (15)
Biological Dad: Greg Tommo
Step Mum: Rosie Tommo
Other: has an Irish accent (;
Also plays hockey. Since he was 20, he's been playing in the minor league. This year, come September-October time, he's hoping to be drafted into the NHL.

I know he probably has a lot of errors and stuff. Sorry.

message 11: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Nice no didn't see any errors. Like him so far. Are you looking for a pic for him?

message 12: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Okay. Thanks (: and yep. I'll get one now.

message 13: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Would you be willing to start us out?

message 14: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Yes. I'll have to do it tommorow, I'm on my phone right now and its hard for me to do long posts.

message 15: by Rinji (new)

Rinji That is fine. I am gaming tonight anyway.

message 16: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Harry was driving home from work in the pouring rain. Since it was the off season for hockey, Harry had to pay his bills somehow. Two years ago, his minor league hockey paycheck would do him just fine, but apparently, he has a kid now. And the mother, Harrys ex girlfriend, demanded that he pay them child support. Child support wasn't cheap, to say the least. And with this added expense, Harry decided it would be best to get another job during the off season. Thinking about his ex girlfriend angered him, he has only met the kid once because of her. Distracting him from his angry thoughts was a girl, well he assumed it was a girl, in a brightly colored jacket on the side of the road. He could tell she had her thumb stocking out. Harry wasn't usually the kind of guy to just let random people get into his car. But as he got closer, he noticed she was quite pretty. He slowed to a stop right next to her. He opened the passenger door. "Get in!" He said, raising his voice to be heard over the pounding rain.

message 17: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Sarah had been walking down this stretch of street for about an hour and it had been raining for about as long. She was drenched and cold. As each car passed, she held her thumb out and tried hitch hiking across the country. With all her belongings in her back pack she did not plan on going back to where she had came from. As a car stopped and the passenger side door opened, she looked in. Hearing his voice tell her to get in she quickly climbed in and put her bag at her feet. "Thanks." she said quickly and closed the door. She had not expected him to stop for no one else had stopped for her before. She looked to him and smiled. She brushed her hair out of her face. The heat from the heater warmed her quickly. All she could think about was getting across the country. She knew that there were people after her and she had to get away quickly or she would be put in jail for something that was not even her fault.

message 18: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Harry watched as she got into the car. When he saw the state of her clothing, he turned up the car heater a few notches. Being in soaking wet clothing wouldn't be too comfortable, especially since it was a slightly cooler night. "It's no problem," he told her. Once the door was closed and she had her seatbelt on, Harry continued driving down the fairly empty highway. "Where do you need me to drop you off?" He asked, taking his eyes off the road for a brief moment to look at her. He noticed that his observation from earlier had been confirmed; she was quite pretty. Even if she was soaking wet. As he continued to drive, he noticed the lights of a city up ahead, maybe she would want to be dropped off around that area.

message 19: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Sarah was quiet for a minute as she tried to think of a place he could drop her off in a town she did not want to go to. Biting her lower lip she took a deep breath. "Do you know where 1265 NE Blane Rd is?" she asked slowly. She folded her hands in her lap as she glanced to him. From what she could tell he was quite handsome. Could she convince him to drive her to where she needed to go? Or would he decline her flat out and leave her at the address she just listed. She had a friend at that address but he would not drive her anywhere. In fact her friend would want her to turn herself in and try to convince the people who were after her that she was innocent.

message 20: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Harry thought for a few moments. Honestly, his sense of direction was horrible, which didn't help him in the slightest when he was trying to navigate to a new destination. But, the road name sounded vaguely familiar. After a bit more thought, he decided it wasn't too far from his apartment which he shared with his roommate. "I think I know the general area," he eventually answered. Something in her tone, though, made him think she wasn't too sure about being dropped off at that location. But he decided not to question her, he didn't even know her name.

message 21: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Sarah nodded slowly and took a deep breath. "My name is Sarah Rose... but if you want you can call me Sarah if you want." she said softly before looking to her hands. She took a deep breath and licked her lips slowly. "And thanks again for the ride." She knew he did not have to pick her up and take her anywhere. She knew he could just as easily drop her off on the side of the road and leave her out in the rain. She brought a hand up to her hair and ran her fingers through it slowly.

message 22: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan "Nice to meet you, Sarah," he said, once again taking his eyes off the road for a brief moment. "I'm Harry Tommo. Bit I just go by Harry," he said, introducing himself. "And it's no problem," he assured her. He had Beverly given a hitch hiker a ride before, but he was happy he didn't just leave her in the rain, she seemed quite normal and harmless. "So, hope you don't mind my asking, but why were you hitch hiking in the rain in the first place?" He asked, slowing to a stop at a red light. He took this opportunity to look at her curiously again.

message 23: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Sarah looked to him again and licked her lips as she tired to read him in the dark. She could not really see him enough to read him. "Nice to meet you Harry." She said softly. "It wasn't raining when I set out and by the time it started raining it was to late for me to turn back. I am just trying to get across the country. I have business in Jacksonville, Florida. I don't have a car so I am hitch hiking." She explained as little as she could without telling him she was being chased. As she spoke she looked away from him and out the front window. She wondered if he would ask her for more information.

message 24: by Julia Horan (last edited Mar 21, 2013 06:54PM) (new)

Julia Horan Being the inquisitive person he was, he decided to try and get as much information as he could out of her. "You were planning to hitch hike across the country?" Harry asked. His tone wasn't accusing or ride. If anything, he more surprised than anything else. It seemed odd to him that she would go to so much trouble to get across the country. Since it was quite a long distance, he figured it would be best to just take a plane. It would take a lot less time and she wouldn't risk getting in the car with some physco. "Wouldn't it be easier to just take a plane?" He asked as he made a right turn, still going in the direction of the address she had originally told him.

message 25: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Sarah smiled slightly glad he had not asked her about why she had to go to Jacksonville. It meant she had more time to think of a good reason for her trying to get there. "Well, if I had money I would take a plane. However until I get to Jacksonville I am broke." she explained as she looked to him. "Sure going anywhere cross country would be easier taking a plane. I know hitch hiking can be dangerous but I have protection in the form of pepper spray." She did not trust people easily, especially at night.

message 26: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan ((I Gtg for tonight. I'll respond tommorow))

message 27: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Okay. Sounds good.))

message 28: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Harry took a moment to comprehend what she was saying. "So once you get to Jacksonville you won't be broke anymore? Why, what's in Jacksonville?" he asked. Honestly, Harry wouldn't mind having a bit more money in his pocket. And if one can just go to Jacksonville and get rich, why not go? He chuckled a bit at her pepper spray comment. "Good to know you're armed," he said, his tone kind of playful. Although he didn't blame get for resorting to pepper spray. There were probably a fair share of creeps and physcos that would jump at the chance to let a stranger into their car. After a few more turns, Harry stopped in front of the address she had given him. "Here's the place," he said, glancing out the window and at the house.

message 29: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Looking out the window Sarah sighed. Seeing the house she knew she had to come up with something quickly. Taking a deep breath she looked to Harry again. "It is a long story but Jacksonville holds the truth that I seek. And I know someone who is holding some money for me down there. He won't send it to me so I have to go to him." She did not want to go into any more than that. She bit her lower lip as she tried to judge whether he believed her or not. "I know you don't know me and have no reason to help me further but..." she paused for a moment. "Could you drive me to Jacksonville? I will pay you with some of the money that I am supposed to be getting when we get there."

message 30: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Harry noticed her look outside and sigh. He was going to ask what's wrong, but then decided to listen to her explanation as to why she needed to get to Jacksonville. After she explained, Harry wanted to ask what the money was for, but then decided not to be quite so most just yet. Just as he opened his mouth to comment about her explanation, she asked him to drive her across the country. At first, he was going to refuse. He barely had any details about this trip. But then she mentioned the money. He needed the money. "I, uh. I'll do it," he said, and not even he could believe he just accepted her sudden proposal.

message 31: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Looking to him in surprise Sarah could not believe he had said yes. Her eyes widened some as she heard him agree. "You will? Really?" she asked excitedly. She relaxed some. "Oh, you don't know how much this means to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you." She was speaking so fast her words seemed to tumble over themselves as they came out of her mouth. She blushed and went quiet. Looking to her hands she bit her lip.

message 32: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Harry laughed at her elated reaction. "Yeah, it's no problem," he assured her. He started the car up once again and drove away from the house they were currently parked at. "Do you mind if we head to my apartment first? Just so I can pick up some clothes?" he asked. "You can just stay in the car if you'd like, I'll be quick," he promised.

message 33: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Smiling Sarah nodded. She still could not believe he had agreed to help her. "Take as long as you need. We can even start in the morning if you like. I mean... you must be tired after your day at work." she said. She relaxed against the seat as he drove away from her friends house. She was glad that he had not asked for more information from her just yet. She did not know how to tell him anything or even if she should tell him the truth about why she needed to get to Jacksonville and what truth she sought there.

message 34: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan "Alright, awesome thanks. And that's aright. I don't really do much at work. So we can start tonight." Harry said with a smile and a shrug. "I would offer that you stay in my apartment tonight, but we don't have a guest room. So when we get tired, we can just get a hotel or something," he suggested. "If that's alright with you," he added. It only took a few minutes to get from her firend's house to the apartment complex which Harry lived in. He parked in his assigned parking spot.

message 35: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Smiling Sarah nodded again. "Whatever you want, is fine with me." she said as she watched him drive. This was the luck she had been hoping for. She had only been expecting to get dropped off at her friends place and find another way to get to Jacksonville. "Really you don't know what this means to me." she said softly.

message 36: by Julia Horan (last edited Mar 23, 2013 04:11PM) (new)

Julia Horan "We'll just play it by year," Harry said, and he pulled his key out of the car. He turned in his seat and smiled softly at her. "It's no problem," he said. Well, I hope he thought. He'd have to call work... And tell his roommate. Other than that, everything would, or should, be fine. "So do you just want to stay in here? Or come up with me?" he asked.

message 37: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Glancing out of the car to see it was still raining some she sighed. "I would like to get out of my wet clothes if you don't mind." she said smiling. "I have a set of clean clothes in my bag. If it would be no trouble can I use the bathroom to change?" She knew he just asked if she wanted to go up to his apartment with him.

message 38: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Harry followed her gaze outside, also noticing the rain that was still coming down. At least it wasn't pouring like before. "That's fine, I don't mind at all," he said, as he started to get out of his car, closing the drivers door behind him. He glanced at the time on his iPhone 5. He probably shouldn't have such a nice phone, but he couldn;t help himself. The time confirmed that his roommate would in fact be home.

message 39: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Sarah followed him out of the car and grabbed her bag before she closed the door behind her. Looking to him she smiled. She moved over to his side and waited for him to lead the way to his apartment. "Everything okay?" she asked as she notcied he was looking to his phone. She had a prepaid phone that had a few minutes on it at a time and right now it was turned off and in the bottom of her bag.

message 40: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Once she was out of the car, he pressed a button on his keys, looking the door. "Yeah, I was just checking the time," he said, dropping his phone into his back pocket. "Ready to go up?" he asked, as he led the way to his apartment. Overall, it was a fairly nice complex. He led her to an elevator and pressed the 4th floor button. Moments later, they were dropped off on his floor. His apartment was near the elevator. He opened the door with his keys. "here we are," he said. It was a pretty nice apartment. It was quite clean, considering two guys lived there.

message 41: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She followed him into the building and up to his apartment. Once inside she looked around and smiled. "Nice place." she said softly. It was amazing that a guy lived in this place and it wasn't a pigsty. "Where can I change?" she asked softly as she shifted her bag over her shoulder some. She did not know he had a roommate after all he didn't say anything about one.

message 42: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Harry smiled at her compliment. "Thanks," he said. "And there's a bathroom just around that corner," he said, pointing to the general location of the bathroom. "I'll just be in my room, which is over there," he said, pointing in the opposite direction of the bathroom, "If you need anything," he said.

message 43: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Sarah nodded and walked to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it for a second. Taking a deep breath she wondered if she was doing the right thing getting someone else involved in her own problems. She sighed and shook her head. She had already gotten him involved. She took a deep breath and changed out of her clothes slowly. Once changed she splashed some water on her face and looked at herself in the mirror.

message 44: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Harry walked into his room, and starting putting some clothes into his Jack Wills backpack. Jack Will was his favorite brand. It was a British brand, so it wasn't widely known among Americans. Aside from clothes, he pack a tooth brush and toothpaste, his phone charger and a few other nessesities. "What are you packing for?" a voice startled Harry. He looked and saw his roommate, Victor standing in the doorway. "I'm, uh, going on a road trip."

message 45: by Rinji (new)

Rinji A few minutes later, Sarah walked out of the bathroom and looked around again. She started to walk toward the door that Harry had pointed out as his bedroom to see if he was ready and stopped as she noticed that there was another man standing there. She did not want to interrupt the conversation that Harry and this man were having so she waited quietly and looked around the living room again.

message 46: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Victor raised an eye brow. "To where?" He asked.
"Jacksonville, Florida," Harry answered. He avoided she contact by busying himself with checking his bag.
"Why the hell are you going there?" Victor asked, clearly frustrated that he hadn't been told about this little expedition earlier.
"I'm giving a uh, friend, a lift. Any more questions?" Harry asked, finally bringing himself to make eye contact with Victor.
"Who's this friend of yours?" He asked.
"Sarah," he answered simply.
"Could you be any vaguer?"
"She's in the living room. Alright?"
Victor rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Your still paying your half of the rent."
Harry just pushed passed him and into the living room. "Ready to go?" He asked her.

message 47: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Hearing the discussion she bit her lip and sighed. His roommate did not sound very happy about him taking her to Jacksonville. When Harry walked out of the room and asked if she was ready to go she smiled. "Yeah, whenever you are." she said brushing some of her still wet hair out of her face. She looked over his shoulder at his roommate and smiled at him some.

message 48: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan "Yep, I'm ready to go," Harry said. Victor smiled politely back at Sarah. "You guys have fun," he told them.
"Thanks. See you later," Harry said, starting towards the door.
"Yeah. Drive safe," Victor responded.
After exchanging a few frustrated glances, Harry said, "we can go now," to Sarah, opening the door for her.

message 49: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Walking out of the apartment she smiled one last time to his roommate before turning her attention to Harry again. She waited for him to join her out in the hallway. Shifting her bag on her shoulder nervously. She was ready to be on the road. She knew the longer she stayed in one place the closer the people after here were to her.

message 50: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Harry simply waved at his roommate before closing the door behind him. "Alright. Let's get going then," he said. He led her back down to the parking lot and to his parking lot. "So do you know how to get from here to Florida?" He asked. He has not a clue as to how to get to Florida. Harry unlocked the car and got back in, put his backpack in the backseat.

« previous 1 3 4 5