Pelham Lane Equestrian Center discussion

Delmont, Maine > Java Joe's

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by layne (new)

layne The hotspot coffee shop.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Isaac walked through the front doors of Java's and took a seat at a small table for two close to the door. He was visible through the front window and he could see the cloudy skies through the glass.
He ordered a steaming cup of coffee and a small blueberry muffin to have for a snack and then sat back in his spot.

message 3: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments ((Soo.. You want me to bring Dallas in, correct? xD Hm.. how I'm I gonna get this to work... xD))

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Yes that would be good... And sorry I'm not very good at roleplaying the quiet guy, but I'm working on it :/ lol))

message 5: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments ((Alright. And that's fine, I know how you feel... XD))

Dallas sighed softly as she calmly walked in. She bit her bottom lightly before ordering a small coffee.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Isaac noticed almost immediately when Dallas came in the coffee shop. His eyes followed her on her way to the counter and then he looked away back at the window. He didn't want to be caught staring by her for that would be very embaressing.

message 7: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments Dallas smiled as she got her coffee. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes and glanced around, she smiled as she spotted Isaac. She sighed, wandering if she should go and say hi atleast.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Isaac offered Dallas a small smile in return. He wondered if she would come over? Did he want her too? Honestly she wasn't annoying and she didn't ask too many questions so Isaac couldn't help but kind of like her.

message 9: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments Dallas smiled softly, she decided to go say hi. She huffed out a breath before walking over to him, "Howdy Isaac," she smiled.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Hello Dallas," Isaac replied smoothly, still with the small smile playing across his lips. He was some what at ease in such a familiar place and he was surprised that she didn't make him uncomfortable, "Funny seeing you here..."

message 11: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments Dallas laughed softly and nodded, "It's a bit surprising," she said, a small smirk spreading across her soft lips. She sighed firmly, "Sooo... What's up?" She asked with a small smile.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Isaac pointed at his blueberry muffin, "This muffin is what's up. How about you? Didn't think you'd know about this place." He commented, looking at her. Dallas seemed comfortable enough in her own skin that she wasn't intimidated by him. He liked that for some reason.

message 13: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments Dallas smiled lightly, rolling her eyes slightly. "I might be new, but that doesn't mean I dont know my way around," she said, winking playfully.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Isaac chuckled, and gestured to the seat across from him, "That spots open if you want." He told her. His eyes not leaving hers as he said this. Dallas was definitely friend material.

message 15: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments Dallas looked at the empty seat he had gestured to. She smiled softly at him and nodded, before calming seating in the seat.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Isaac rested his elbows on the table and looked at her, "So how is life here for you so far?"

message 17: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments "'Mm. I must say it's going pretty well," she replied firmly, smiling softly.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Well that's good," Isaac replied, taking a drink. "This place is good for new starts. I know from experience. But it also is a bad place to keep things to yourself if you know what I mean."

message 19: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments Dallas nodded slightly, "Well. Thank you for informing me," she smiled. "Soo.." she trailed off, thinking. "A girl at the stables told me you don't talk to a lot of girls at the stables..." she said awkwardly, taking a small sip of her coffee, letting her soft gaze fall to her hands shyly.

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Oh really?" Isaac replied in tone that made him sound kind of surprised when reality he wasn't. His lips curled up and he sighed, "Well I guess that is sort of true. Who did you hear that from?"

message 21: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments "Really?" She smirked. She drummed the tip of her fingers against the edge of the table, "a girl, her names Lia," she said firmly, smiling lightly.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Lia," Isaac repeated with a small laugh, "Oh yes Lia would know wouldn't she. No I don't often socialize with girls at the barn. Why? Because they aren't worth the time of day. They fret over every little thing and so I try my best to keep away from them."

message 23: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments Dallas laughed softly and nodded slightly, "Yeah... Well I'm not like most girls. I don't really fuss over a lot of things," she murmured, sighing.

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Isaac smiled, "I noticed. It's not too difficult to pick out the good ones from the bad patch." He said. His eyes drifting from hers to look out the window of the front. But then he turned back to her, "Wait... Were you talking about me to Lia?" He asked, "a small smile playing on his lips.

message 25: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments Dallas smile lightly and nodded slightly. A deep blush creeped onto her soft cheeks at his remark, "N-No! Not at all! She asked me who I've met at the stables, and I mentioned you," she said nervously. She sighed and quickly looked away nervously.

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Isaac laughed a little, "Relax. I was just asking Dallas." He said to her. He couldn't help but smile at how defensive she had gotten when he asked her. "Really I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

message 27: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 57 comments Dallas huffed out a soft breath, letting the deep blush slowly start to fade. "Mm, It's fine, it didnt make me uncomfortable," she sighed softly, turning to face him again.