The Last Song The Last Song question

Your favorite book that you want your friends to read it

Bobby (last edited May 12, 2014 08:28PM ) May 12, 2014 08:28PM   0 votes
Considering I thought this discussion was on Nicholas Sparks...The Last Song was my first of his and I loved it! My absolute favourites by him are tied between Safe Haven and The Guardian. I also loved The Lucky One and Nights in Roadanthe. Also, The Best of Me and The Longest Ride were great too.
I won't bring up other authors that I adore more than Nicholas since they're much different from him...even if he does read or mention some of them :)

I would have to say Redeeming Love and Liz Curtis Higgs' series beginning with Thorn in My Heart.

My favorite books so far have been the Maximum Ride series. It's sorta like X-men, but with more comedy, sassy characters, and yeah a little romance as well.

The Sweet Gum Tree
Love this book !!! I can't get my friends to read it because they hate the cover. I have to admit I did the same thing. Put this off because of that reason and since then I never judge a book by it's cover! LOL

Not my all-time favorite book but one of my more recent favorite books.

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

I wish someone I actually knew would read:

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin

The series is Amazing.

F 25x33
Kristin A Game of Thrones is part of a series, the other book is a much easier read and more for the YA audience.
Mar 20, 2013 02:51PM · flag

last song

deleted member Jul 05, 2013 06:13AM   0 votes
Harry Potter series: I think the whole hype about witchcraft has made this a series that not many kids' parents will allow them to read, but I didn't find anything wrong with it.

Redeeming Love, and the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers: Because it's just perfection, in every possible way.

The Notebook - Lesson in life: One should never be smug about the future and what it brings. There are many things in life which even a lot of money cannot buy.

Elizabeth Joy (last edited Mar 20, 2013 03:22PM ) Mar 20, 2013 03:20PM   -1 votes
This is an amazing book.
The Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen