Proud Of It! discussion

***IMPORTANT*** > Helplines - LGBT

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments I wish kids knew about all the pain there giving gay and lesbian people. And there are some 4 year olds calling people gay because they pick these things up from there parents. Some of these adults need to grow up! If this is how people are going to act when my daughter is old enough to go to public school I might just home school them!

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments Yeah I tried telling some people I know that all the stuff there saying is totally rude but they don't care they don't have there own opinions they just think what everyone else thinks!

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments I know right! Today I actually heard someone say this song is so gay!

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments YOUR SO RIGHT!!!!!

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments I don't either:)

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 60 comments God I hate when people call homosexuality a sin. It's love, people. Get the heck (remembered to censor ^_^) over it.

message 7: by Arya (last edited May 28, 2013 08:30PM) (new)

Arya (aryasreadings) Jessy wrote: "I know I do it too :( Saying 'oh that shirt is so gay' uh you can't say that a shirt is gay becuz gay is a sexuality NOT CLOTHING!!!!!"

Ugh, I COMPLETELY understand you. Like you see someone do something random eat something random, or like something random, and some idiot goes, "That's gay, man." or the other more bad word that I'm not going to mention because there are a lot of kids in this group. Like , SERIOUSLY?? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Do you need a dictionary?

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 60 comments Maryam wrote: "Jessy wrote: "I know I do it too :( Saying 'oh that shirt is so gay' uh you can't say that a shirt is gay becuz gay is a sexuality NOT CLOTHING!!!!!"

Ugh, I COMPLETELY understand you. Like you see..."

Well, OBVIOUSLY, they mean it's gay as in "happy". :P Yay! Problem solved! Gay people are awesome. Just like everyone else. End of discussion.

Sa-Human rights! | 162 comments HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE HAS BEEN PASSED IN HK!!!!!!! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!

message 10: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) Sa-Human rights! wrote: "HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE HAS BEEN PASSED IN HK!!!!!!! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!"

What is HK?

message 11: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angeltrin1) | 17820 comments Mod
Hong Kong

message 12: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) Oh. Awesome

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Wise Hi,
I Would like to talk to others going through transition from Male to Female, as well as Transsexuals.
My Yahoo messenger is: jenniferwise216.
NO IMPOSTERS!