Medieval Kingdoms/ Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Aquaris Settings > Waterfalls

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria Morgan and Jerry (her python) run into the water.

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria ((am i the only one who made a Aquaris character))

message 4: by Niran (new)

Niran "My heart is pierced by Cupid. I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me , but my Jolly sailer bold", Syrena sang as she brushed her fingers through her long, silky hair.
Syrena's tail was just in the water, it shimmered and glittered in the water. Her upper body was leaning against the rocky wall. Syrena kept singing until her hearts content.

message 5: by Maria (new)

Maria Morgan heard something and followed the voice and said "is anyone there".

message 6: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena stopped singing as she heard someone's voice. She froze, she stopped brushing her fingers through her hair and suddenly became alert. She looked down at her tail and face palmed herself.
"Hello?", she said, oh well.

message 7: by Maria (new)

Maria "Hello is anyone there" she said a little louder.

message 8: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena waited a moment, deciding if she should actually reply. Then she gave in and exclaimed," Im here!". She rubbed her forehead and just shook her head at herself.

message 9: by Maria (new)

Maria She went towards the voice and then she saw Syrena and said "hi".

message 10: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena waved and smiled at the girl," Hi, Im Syrena. What's your name?". Even though Syrena was princess and was supposed to stay out of trouble, she always found a way to it. She loved meeting new people.

message 11: by Maria (new)

Maria "My name is Morgan and I am 10 years old and I have pet python" she said sitting on a rock.

message 12: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena smiled and laughed slightly," Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Morgan". Then Syrena leaned forward and said," You have a pet python? That's really cool. Aren't you scared of it, little one?".

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria "No and I am suprised you aren't scared of Jerry" she said while Jerry came out of the bushes.

message 14: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena shook her head with a smile," No I'm not scared either". Her tail flapped against the water slightly and she moved her hair.
"He looked quite gentle", she said to Morgan.

message 15: by Maria (new)

Maria "He is Jerry is my best friend" she said letting Jerry wrap around her.

message 16: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena giggled as Jerry wrapped around her body gently, she giggled as she felt ticklish.
"He's very friendly", She giggled and laughed. She stroked the top of his head slightly and moved her finger against his body.

message 17: by Maria (new)

Maria "Yeah," she said "how are old are you?".

message 18: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena looked at the small girl and smiled," Im much older than you. I'm nineteen", she laughed slightly. The little girl must think that's such an old age, but she was just beginning her life.

message 19: by Maria (new)

Maria "WOW you are way older than me" said Morgan.

message 20: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena laughed slightly as she saw the girls expression. She nodded and said," Yes, I am". Syrena had a feeling that the girl had no idea who she was, but she kind of liked it. She wasnt being 'prim and proper' or bowed at.She liked it.

message 21: by Maria (new)

Maria "So how offen do you come here because have never saw you before or I would of known your name" she said putting her feet in the water.

message 22: by Niran (new)

Niran "Oh I don't come here much, I can't really. But I'm guessing you come here a lot huh?", Syrena mumbled, looking down at the water and her shinning tail. She wasnt allowed to come out often, she was protected.

message 23: by Maria (new)

Maria "Yes me and Jerry but not so often since my mom is worried someone might kidnap me" she sai.

message 24: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena smiled at the little girl and then said;" Your mother has a right to be worried, a small little girl like you. But I'm sure inside you are very strong girl". Syrena grinned at Morgan and giggled slightly.

((So sorry!))

message 25: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments Spencer was swimming as a wolf, as he spotted this girl. He leaped out of the water and charged at her. "She was pretty cute." He thought, as he walked up to her face.

message 26: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena ran her fingers through her hair as she looked at Morgan and then trailed her fingertips against Morgans pet.

message 27: by David (last edited May 15, 2013 08:43AM) (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments At that moment Spencer turned back to himself, forgetting he was wearing nothing execpt a pair of shorts. "I'm Spencer," He told her, "The prince, here at Aquaris."

message 28: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena couldn't help but hear the gentlemen's and woman's word.
"The prince?", she interrupted. Her tail was on show and her long hair shimmering down her waist. She held her head high and said," You shouldn't be telling people you are a prince". Then she looked at the girl and said," Im sorry for interrupting your conversation".

message 29: by David (last edited May 15, 2013 09:53AM) (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments Niran.k wrote: "Syrena couldn't help but hear the gentlemen's and woman's word.
"The prince?", she interrupted. Her tail was on show and her long hair shimmering down her waist. She held her head high and said," ..."

Spencer gleared at her, "And who may you be," He asked.

message 30: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena laughed slightly at the Prince as he glared at her," You shouldn't be so rude when addressing one of your own, dear Prince". She looked at him directly and said," Im a Brooke Princess, a princess that belongs here also".

message 31: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments "Well you should never interrupt some one's conversations. It's very rude," he said to Brooke.

message 32: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena hissed at him slightly.
"There there, Im sure you will get over it. My name is not Brooke, it is what I am. My name is Syrena". She knew that people always thought her name was Brooke. She took her tail out of the water and her tail started to transform into human legs. Once she was done, she stood up and bowed," I shall go now, sorry for the interruption", she said bitterly. Then she wandered away.

message 33: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments Spencer turned to face Ren. But his eyes wouldn't back away from the mermaid chick. "We'll," he said turning towards Ren, "that was awkward."

message 34: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments "I smelt that your not completely human. Your some kind of animal," he said while circling Ren.

message 35: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments "Oh really," He said suprised.

message 36: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments "I have to go, but I would realy like to get to know you better," He said as he started walking away, "Be here at sundown," He called as he ran away.

message 37: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments Skipp to sundown

message 38: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments Spencer came back and sat by a rock near the water fall.

message 39: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments He was starting to wonder where she was.

message 40: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments He turned to face her. Then said, "Hey. Where do u want to go?"

message 41: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments "You choose."

message 42: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 23 comments "Sure," He said smiling.

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena ran into the water, she didnt even bother to take off her clothes. Her tail grew out as soon as she touched the water, the scales grew on her and she suddenly felt like she could breathe again.
"Thank god", she sighed," It's okay".

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good. I would have been in big do-do if I let the princess run in to some trouble, even if it's with herself." Kendra said. She waded in and practiced her bending, first making a water dolphin jump, then making a water horse run on the rolling waves. She created a few more animals and looked up. "Remember to wear the outfit tomorrow." Kendra told the princess.

message 45: by Niran (new)

Niran Syrena sighed and looked at Kendra,"Thank you so much, I honestly don't know what I would have done today if you didn't show up". She laughed at Kendra's comment and said," Don't worry, I would have got you out of the do do". She watched as Kendra made animals, she watched in awe and fascination," Wow, that's amazing".

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. What's your favorite animal?" Kendra asked.

message 47: by Niran (new)

Niran "White tiger", Syrena smiled.
She let her tail smoothly swish against the water and in it, she like to feel of the water against her skin. It was cool and soft.
"What's yours?", she asked Kendra.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

While trying to create a tiger, "I don't know. Dragon, I think." she said.

message 49: by Niran (new)

Niran ((Holy hell, I'm sorry I didn't reply!))

Syrena smiled," Ah yes, a dragon".
She watched as Kendra created an animal, she watched because of how intrigued she was. "Wow", she said," How do you do that?".

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's simple for a water bender like me. It's like picking up a piece of clay and shaping it. The best can make them move, but I haven't gotten there." She said. "There. A tiger." she said, finished and proud of her work.

« previous 1