Proud Of It! discussion

***IMPORTANT*** > Helplines - Eating Disorders

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments I'm pretty sure I don't have an eating disorder but my BMI says I'm 16.2 which is underweight I don't try to lose weight so I don't think I have an eating disorder I think I'm just naturally underweight

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments Well I eat but I just hate the feeling when I eat till I'm full but I do eat less then people say your supposed to eat which is 3 meals and 2 snacks a day I either eat 2 meals and 1 snack a day or 3 meals and zero snacks a day and if your wondering I'm 5'1" tall and weigh 80 pounds

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments I actually got my BMI wrong it's only 15.1! Ok now I'm kind of worried

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments Thanks for the comment I'll try to eat more! It's just I've always been healthy so I've never worried about it

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments Thanks!

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments I'm pretty sure I've had anorexia for about a month now but I haven't been diagnosed yet yesterday was the first day someone actually noticed me looking at the nutrition facts on food and stuff like that but I try to keep it hidden even though I know that what I'm doing is wrong and that I should stop its kind of like an addiction to me and once I started and had kept it up for as little as 2 weeks I basically couldn't stop I've counted how many calories I've been eating for the last few days and its only about 200-300 calories I know I should stop so please don't give me a speech about how bad it is for you so I was wondering if you would help me and the reason why I pretended to be healthy in my last posts was because I don't like to admit that I'm starving myself if you could help that would be great

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

my BMI is around 19.4

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

5'6

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

like 119-122

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I almost became bulimic.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The usual I thought I was fat but my mom is a doctor and very observant so she stopped me immediately . When my friends found out they also convinced me to stop so I managed to get out of the habit

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks ;)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

*hug*

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep!! The bulimic problem was there last year. I plane to change a LOT of things this year

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I currently have anorexia and bulimia, but for some reason I have gained a lot of weight.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments That's because your body thinks its starving so any calories in can get it uses wisely so that means you might eat 300 calories but still gain a pound but when you start to eat more again you'll probably gain about 5 pounds in a day ( I'm talking from real life experiences) and your metabolism will slow down so it will be harder to lose weight ever again