Medieval Kingdoms/ Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Characters > Infernus Characters

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” | 589 comments Mod
Infernians have a black flag with a red skull, surrounded by a golden flame.

Name:

Date of Birth (Don't put year down):

Species/Creature:

Powers or Element:

Appearance( A pic or link. Description has to be at least 4-6 sentences):

Style (Describe their clothes):

Personality (At least 4-6 sentences):

Dislikes:

History (At least 4-6 sentences):

Owner (Optional):

Family:

Pets:

Crush:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

Sexuality:

Weapons (Optional):

Good or Evil?:

Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 30, 2013 11:06AM) (new)

Name: Melantha Sparx

Date of Birth: 17th March

Species/Creature: Daemon

Powers or Element: Manipulates Emotions, though can't control them

Appearance:

5"5ft with a slim build, Melantha's hair and eyes change regularly. Usually her eyes are a chocolate brown and her hair a light blonde, though naturally it is black. The change in hair is barely noticeable, the only differences being different shades of blonde. Her eyes are more apparent, turning scarlet when angered or overly excited.

Style: Strictly leather in a variety of styles

Personality: Seductive and flirtatious, Melantha comes across as just wanting to have fun. However, she has darker intentions that are not immediately obvious. She is the type of person who knows how to get what they want, and uses whatever tools she has at her disposal, usually her charm and intelligence.

Likes: Getting her own way, money, having power of others, having freedom, causing chaos

Dislikes: Being caught/rejected, not getting her own way, light and good things (Angelus culture), peace

History: Melantha was once a potential candidate for being the future Hell Lady of Infernus, though her rebellious and problem-causing nature led her to being excluded from the castle. Since she already had all she could get from Infernus, she gained permission to be a traveler, so long as she causes as much trouble as she can within the Kingdoms and relay any information back to the Infernus military.

Owner: None

Family: Unknown, likely killed by Melantha

Pets: None

Crush: None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None

Sexuality: Heterosexual, though she will seduce girls if necessary

Weapons:
Her own sharp nails
Her knife (view spoiler)
Her axe (view spoiler)

Good or Evil?: Evil

Other: She is not to be trusted, though her ability to manipulate your mind won't allow you not to.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Hadrian Keegan

Date of Birth: 6th June

Species/Creature: Daemon/Shapeshifter/Vampire

Powers or Element: Ability to control life and death in any means possible

Appearance:
Human

Demon
[image error]

Style: Metal/Leather clothing in the form of either armor or royal robes

Personality: Exactly as you would expect the devil to be, Hadrian is cruel, violent, short-tempered and selfish. His sole goal is to gain control over all Kingdoms, and is so determined he has been trying most his life. He is also courageous and has a sick sense of humor, something few people get to see. It usually revolves around the execution of his minions or some kind of death

Likes: Death, destruction, control, loyalty, himself, honor (even from his enemies)

Dislikes: Being disobeyed, losing, light and happiness, the other Kingdoms

History: Not much to say really. He killed his own father to take his throne since his father was content with life in Infernus, while Hadrian wanted more.

Owner: None

Family: Depends on who else makes characters...

Pets: Anyone in Infernus (in his eyes)

Crush: Wife?

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Wife?

Sexuality: Bisexual (he has relationships with who he wants when he wants)

Weapons: Various weapons. His favorites are:

Other: Rallying support in other Kingdoms by using spies in order to begin his attack. If he fails to conquer the Kingdoms, he plans on destroying them

message 6: by Leah~BringMeTheHorizon~ (last edited Apr 02, 2013 05:01PM) (new)

Leah~BringMeTheHorizon~ Name: Luna Valadez

Date of Birth: November 25

Species/Creature: Drayling (Half dragon/human)

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Girl+w...

Eyes: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dragon...

Wings: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dragon...

Tattoo: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dragon...

Dragon Form: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=dragon...
She has pitch black hair and deep purple eyes. Her wings are as black as night and her dragon for his pitch black also.

Power: Can shapeshift from a human to a dragon and is versa but her wings and Dragon-like eyes are visable on her human form

Style: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=emo+st...
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=emo+st...
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Tight+...

Personality: Luna likes to hang out at night. She is a "night crawler" "Streetlight Person" She has some friends but not alot. If she is provoked she get very angry. When she is angry its distructive. She is very short tempered.

Dislikes: The anoying snobby people

History: She has littlle memories of her past.

Family: Her parents died...She accidently got too angry and shapeshifted into a dragon and killed them unitentionally, nut she doesnt care.

Sexuality: straight

Weapons (Optional): Nothing but her shapeshifting dragon form

Good or Evil?: evil

message 11: by Hulou, I'm not only Mod but Queen. Remember that. (new)

Hulou | 25 comments Mod
Name: Lilith

Date of Birth (Don't put year down): Sep 15th

Species/Creature: Daemon

Powers or Element: fire, control over men.

Appearance( A pic or link. Description has to be at least 4-6 sentences): Lilith has long red hair with big green eyes. She basically is any mans dream girl. She tall and lean with enough muscle to kick most peoples ass. And has enough curves to satisfy any man, basically she's the sexiest gal on the face of anywhere.

Style (Describe their clothes): Anything sexy; it could be leather pants one day and a short cocktail dress the next.

Personality (At least 4-6 sentences): She can be quiet persuasive, she can find some way to control anyone. She reads people well, it's hard for someone to keep something for her. Very sexy and smart. Easy to find something to talk about with her. She easily can get her way.

Dislikes: Goody Goodies. Being disobeyed/ ignored.

History (At least 4-6 sentences): She'd been in Infernus for as long as she could remember. She had always been respected, it wasn't until she met Hadrian that she had a chance at the throne.
Owner (Optional):

Family: All dead besides her sister who she isn't very fond of.

Pets: Dragon.

Crush: Hadrian?

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Married to Hadrian

Sexuality: bisexual. What ever pleases her she gets.

Weapons (Optional): Anything that she can kill with.

Good or Evil?: Evil Du-uh

Other: Nothing gets in the way of her plans

message 12: by Hulou, I'm not only Mod but Queen. Remember that. (new)

Hulou | 25 comments Mod
Accepted :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait Pennie, Reece still has his account. Sort of. He deleted it and made a new one. He's away on holiday at the minute though.))

(( *shrugs* he can take it when he gets back.... ))

message 16: by Raye (new)

Raye Name: Zashara Keegan

Date of Birth (Don't put year down): November 12

Species/Creature: Daemon/Summoner

Powers or Element: She can communicate with and has some command over snakes
Can summon cold fire
Can summon hell-snakes (more venomous, harder to kill) and bound spirits

Rank: Younger Princess of Infernus. Second or third in line for the throne

Appearance(A pic or link. Description has to be at least 4-6 sentences): Zashara has pure white skin, and iridescent violet eyes. Her hair is bloodred, straight, and falls to the middle of her back. She inherited her mother’s shapely figure, quite voluptuous, with well defined hips. Her nose is a bit too small and flat to be traditionally pretty, and her smile reveals sharp fangs and a forked tongue. Two black horns rise from her hairline, small in size, but clearly there. When cloaked in a more “human” appearance, her hair turns more auburn, her horns disappear, and her nose becomes more prominent. Her skin isn’t so white, but she is very pale, and her eyes and teeth remain odd enough to unnerve most humans.

Style (Describe their clothes): Zashara likes black and she likes lace and crochet-work. Often she’ll wear a tight bodice-hugging top with lace or crochet sleeves. Belled sleeves are a staple of her wardrobe, as are dark, semi-shiny pants of what she calls “the ass-kicking variety”. She does like to wear hints of color, usually ice blue, flame or blood red, or violet. She owns a number of heeled, dangerous-looking boots. Most of these are black, though she has a few in her favorite colors, as well as a few in different shades of green. Her nails are always painted, as she makes her own nail polish with snake venom mixed in.

Personality (At least 4-6 sentences): She’s cunning and deceitful, though less fond of head-on fights than most Daemons. It’s not that Zashara isn’t strong or trained with weapons – she is. She just likes to use her head more. Zashara isn’t crown princess and that suits her fine – ruling means responsibility and she likes the freedom she has. She’s secretive and hard to read, and understandably cocky. She does care for her parents, in her strange way, and she loves her snakes. She’s loyal as hell to Infernus, and would fight to the death for it. When she’s extremely angry, she glows with ice-blue cold fire

Likes: Snakes, bats, her freedom, being obeyed, summoning, secrets, spying

Dislikes: Brute force, being told what to do, bright light, responsibility, honesty

History (At least 4-6 sentences): Second or third child of Queen Lilith and King Hadrian Keegan of Infernus, Zashara was a bit of a puzzle to her parents at first as she didn’t act like a traditional Daemon. It became clear soon enough that she was, sneaky, sly, and cunning and just preferred brains over brawn. She was trained in several forms of combat, as befits a Royal Daemon, but it was her training in magic and spying that she had obvious passion for. Zashara was still young when a warrior Naga Daemon underestimated her, and in her rage, Zashara punished the luckless warrior, binding the snake-Daemon to her will as he became her Demon. Zashara was mostly left to her own devices after that. She had her fair share of relationships, mainly with females, but there were some males. She remains a puzzle to many, but almost all know she makes a powerful ally

Owner (Optional): No one and nothing.

Family: Her parents, King Hadrian and Queen Lilith, and her siblings.

Pets: Seven snakes, she is never seen without at least one. She also has three vampire bats.

Crush: No one right now

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None. She’d be open to the idea though

Sexuality: Bisexual, but prefers girls, especially for actual relationships

Weapons (Optional): A few concealed daggers
Venomous fangs (and painted nails)
Her fire and her snakes

Good or Evil?: Evil, bordering on Neutral.

Accepted! Heheh she could cause some chaos I swear.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited May 07, 2013 01:00PM) (new)

Name: Xathe Keegan (Pronounciation: Se-yth)

Date of Birth (Don't put year down): October 12th

Species/Creature: Daemon/Supernatural/Vampire

Powers or Element: She can speak and see the dead with her own eyes above and can control over flock of birds.

Appearance( A pic or link. Description has to be at least 4-6 sentences):

Style (Describe their clothes): She wears a dark red tight-fitting skirt that goes onto her knees and a long-sleeved blouse, she also has a belt on her waist with a hook where she puts a silver shiny cage, she would also wear red high-heels. Her make-up would always be her signature look, which is: A red lipstick, some mascara and eyeliner , a silver and black touch on her eyelids and a gold-tone blush to settle everything in.

Personality (At least 4-6 sentences): She is very handful and troublesome to take care of, she loves taking the risks and dangers, not even caring the consequences she'll get after. Everything she does has a dark motive behind her doings. Though, she would never reveal it to much people. To earn her trust, she might give you hard tasks and let you do things that are too dangerous or risk for you to handle. You can't convince her any other way unless you do what she wants. In return, she'll give you a quarter of her trust, not all of it but you have to earn it so she can give the rest to you. She is very fond of her little sister even though they aren't much close , she is more of the father's daughter side in the family.

Likes: Chaos, destruction, power, her family, hatred, grudges, revenge, blood, herself, crows, ravens, breaking other couples hearts by tricking them.

Dislikes: Socializing with other people, dull and quiet places, sweet and heartening things.

History (At least 4-6 sentences): She follows the tradition of the way her parents wants her to. She plans to become the queen of Infernus someday once she finds a boy fit enough for her, she overthrow her own father and mother, no matter how much pain it felt them to overthrow them by their own daughter, she loves her younger sister at different times, though it's all a sudden when a feeling comes over her. She won't let her guard down no matter what.

Owner (Optional): N/A

Family: Both of her parents King Hadrian and Queen Lilith, and her little sister Zashara.

Pets: She has over a 13 crows caged inside a golden or silver blade of cages, a white owl which roams freely around Infernus and 4 huge ravens that are caged inside silver with a touch of gold bars. The tiny cage on her belt was for her one crow which is a lot tinier than the others but can shape-shift into a 60-foot winged creature which makes it perfect for her to go out and have fun with her crow she calls: Destry.

Crush: N/A (but open)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A (also open)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Weapons (Optional): She doesn't need weapons since she can call her crow Destry, whom surprisingly can shape-shift. It guards her as a protector and would harm anybody that gets too close or dangerous around her, even though she does costs some of it of danger by herself. Destry can actually feel pain and jealousy rage around her veins and once she had shape-shift into her form, Destry is invincible to touch like a shadow.

Good or Evil?: Evil, lawful evil.

Other: You can never see Xathe without her crow Destry around her belt. Her eyes change from green to red, depending on her emotions.

message 20: by Raye (new)

Raye Sister! YAY!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Raye wrote: "Sister! YAY!"

Happy to be your sister! :)

Name: Ashlin

Date of Birth: 10/31

Species/Creature: Demon Assassin

Powers or Element: Sensitivity, teleportation, and can go into ones mind and twist memories up.

Appearance:

Style (Describe their clothes): Metals and armory. A bandages around her eyes.

Personality: Ashlin may seem tough with her armor and weaponry, but she's quite shy and timid. She has two main personalities though. One is her quiet and shy one that is scared without her sense of sight. She may crawl on her knees sometimes or walk with fearful steps. But her other side is way different... Ashlin's other side is cruel and merciless. She gets this way when her target is at least 50 meters away. She will go vicious and appear next to them, scratching them until she can't then goes on with her sword that is made of black metal and has red runes on it. She will kill sometimes very fast, but maybe in the most blood-curdling way. Also she's stronger and more courageous this way.

Dislikes: Her blindness... her master that she doesn't know.

History (At least 4-6 sentences): Ashlin was actually a young, brave girl growing up with her parents and her younger brother when she was 60. Her parents were daemons and so was she at the time. When she was 130 about the age of a ten year old human girl, her and her family were attacked by... someone... she can't remember without freaking out. Her family were killed and she was only harmed.

The attacker was over me with a bright silver blade. I thought I was in major danger... near death's door. He cut something on my chest that made my insides burn and twist as he took his knife to my eyes. I remember seeing blood... I remember feeling pain in my eyes. I remember feeling something strung between me and my attacker. Like a needle sewing two fabrics together. After that... I felt scared and frightened... I couldn't see... I burned myself and was hit many times, getting to know the voice of my owner.

He chained me up and forced me to stay still while he drew runes on my back, my arms, and my legs. I remember getting cut in the eyes over and over... I tasted blood.

He made me train to kill.. to kill using pressure points and a sword of runes. That's when I learned of my two sides of my soul. One to my owner, one to myself...

Ashlin learned after a few decades how to see without seeing and teleport. She also came to realize she was a demon to which was owned. She also was sent on her first job when she was about 500 and was being sent on jobs ever since, mostly all of her money going to her owner.

Owner (Optional): She doesn't know the name.
(view spoiler)

Family: Dead

Pets: None

Crush: None

Sexuality: She doesn't care

Weapons (Optional): Her sword

Good or Evil?: Can be evil, can be good

Other: Her sensitivity power is her ability to see when she can't see

Name: Lucius Ferio

Date of Birth: 12/1

Species/Creature: Dark angel

Powers or Element: Flight, ownership, and telepathy

Appearance:

Style (Describe their clothes): It's in the photo, but usually a cloak. His eye patch covers nothing but his eye and it works.

Personality (At least 4-6 sentences): Cruel, merciless, deadly. Lucius never admits defeat and hates when things don't go his way. He can control demons and put one in a living soul. He is called the master, but only has a few he calls slaves. The rest are demons to him. He likes destroying lives and making them miserable. He is called insane, but only because he despises the royal family.

Dislikes: Love, the royal family

History: Has always been a destructive person. No matter what. He had taken the lives of many demons and put them into his slaves. Some of which Lucius had trained to kill. (Ashlin) He owns a mansion on an abandoned street and has his slaves and demons there. Though over time most of them had been freed by family or what not. Now he has one demon, one assassin, and one slave.

Owner (Optional): He is the owner

Family: None, killed them and took their souls

Pets: His last demon

Crush: None, he doesn't love

Sexuality: Actually attracted to guys

Weapons (Optional): His wings and his powers

Other:

message 24: by kpcrossan (last edited Dec 10, 2013 08:13AM) (new)

kpcrossan Name: Thrasos

Age. 432

Date of Birth (Don't put year down): December 21st

Species/Creature: Incubus/Daemon

Powers or Element:
Feeding/Healing- feeds off sexual energy which normally occurs during a kiss or other sexual activities. Doing this drains life energy from the person who is being fed on, and can lead to harm or death

Superior Strength and Speed

Seductive Touch- seduce through touch, making anyone he touches want to have sex with him (Although more prolonged contact is required if the target is not sexually inclined towards the incubus's gender; ). It can leave the target/victim completely consumed in a sexual frenzy until skin contact is broken or climax is achieved. The victim is left without a memory of the event and confused about what came over him/her. The touch is indicated to be very pleasurable, and for a human, irresistible. It can also be used to get information, and prepare people to be fed on

Resurrection- By breathing the energy back into someone, an Incubus can bring a person killed by a Incubus' power, or by other means in some cases, back to life. Doing so to a human makes the person you bring back even more devoted than the seductive touch

Pyrokinesis

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...

Style (Describe their clothes): leather jacket, pants made of a denim like fabric, black boots

Personality: Thrasos is amoral and malevolent. He is described to be sinister, dangerous, generally unkind, uncaring, cold hearted, ruthless and unsympathetic. Some of Thrasos's other basic personality traits include sadistic, unmerciful, remorseless, careless, cruel, arrogant and impulsive. Thrasos is a seductively charming and a very dark, compelling character. He is an extremely vain, selfish, proud and self-absorbed individual and he generally shows an unsympathetic and uncaring attitude towards others, especially humans.

Dislikes: being ignored, not getting his way, failing

History: TBRP'D

Family: Lilith (mother) Unnamed Incubus (father)

Pets: Hellhound

Crush: open

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: open

Sexuality: straight

Weapons (Optional): Shurikens, silver studded whips

Good or Evil?: Both

Other: