Britains Got Talent discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
auditions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 196 (196 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) This will be the first part of our Role play as a group!!
we will put who we meet and what not. this will last for a little while.
also you will post your characters on another topic.

message 2: by Abigail (last edited Mar 20, 2013 02:36PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) natasha was sitting not far from the door to the stage

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) natasha got out her guitar harry had given her and tuned it

message 4: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara walked in with her eyes wide and observant. She saw two girls who didn't look very chatty, so she opted for taking a seat a bit separated.

message 5: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara absentmindedly pulled cards from "thin air". Twelve of hearts, eight of spades...

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) natasha looked over and smiled

message 7: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara started. "Loki?" she inquired.

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "cool, I have a boy friend who lives here in londone he is in the same band as my brother"

message 9: by Abigail (last edited Mar 20, 2013 03:10PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "yeah his name is harry styles"

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) ((post a link for me to cheack it out))

message 11: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) ((lol))

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "ok" she relised there was a note and a rose in her guitar case she picked them up and smiled

message 13: by Abigail (last edited Mar 20, 2013 03:42PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "harry, my boyfriend" she said smelling the rose

message 14: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments "I've got a dog!" Clara jumped in. She blinked with huge eyes at Natasha. "You aren't lying. I can usually tell."

message 15: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments "I wish I was married to Rupert Grint," Clara sighed. That was meant to be out loud.

message 16: by Abigail (last edited Mar 20, 2013 08:47PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) natasha smiled at their crushs

message 17: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara turned back to Natasha. "How exactly is it you got Harry Styles?" she asked. "It's hardly fair."

message 18: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "my brother liam payne intoduced us and the next day harry asked me out"

message 19: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Shane came in and sat down with her guitar. She hummed a little.

message 20: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara missed the other girl's entrance. Her entire focus was on Natasha. "You brother?" she repeated dully.

message 21: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "yeah is thanks to him I'm with harry and he keeps steeling my songs so the guys have briliant songs"

message 22: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara, ever the Directioner, gasped. "Liam is the sweet one!" she wailed.

message 23: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Shane narrowed her eyes at the conversation. She strummed a little on her guitar. she recited her sings under her breath. ((When do they audition?))

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "he steels my songs" she said looking for her song sheet

message 25: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara's eyes widened and she took a seat closer to Natasha. "Are they all awful?" she asked. "The boys, I mean."

message 26: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "only liam who has seamed to of stolen my audition piece" she said abit annoyed

message 27: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Shane continued reciting. When she finished, she looked at her lyrics sheet. La la la la la la la la, [x4] Baby, you and me, we got the beat. Try to keep on moving and live just like we should________ Cause you and me-eee, have to believe___, listen to the way and the beat....

message 28: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) ((Lez rp people!))

message 29: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) (sos been busy)
natash glanced over thrn went back to searching for her song sheet

message 30: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Shane strummed on her guitar, not caring if she was annoying people. ((When do the actual auditions start?))

message 31: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) ((let them get to know each other then we need some one to to interveiws with each contestent/group))

message 32: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara looked at Natasha's frantic searching and asked, "You wrote you audition piece?"

message 33: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "yeah I write songs alot but I don't remember it cos I wrote it about last night"

message 34: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments "That's incredible." Clara laughed. "The most creative thing I've written is a Facebook status."

message 35: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "yeah and you must have a week mind?" she found s note from her brother snd she said under her breath "Dam it"

message 36: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara pressed her lips together to keep from saying the first thing that came to mind. "And you must have tons of friends being sweet as asparagus." And it popped out anyway.

message 37: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "not really I was thought of as weird through school in Wolverhampton in West Midlands so when liam joined the guys of one direction he draged me here to steel my songs"

message 38: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments "What kind of school? Mine was performing arts."

message 39: by Abigail (last edited Mar 22, 2013 01:52PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "mine was a normal school same with my brother"

message 40: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara nodded. "You aren't very talkative, huh?"

message 41: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "no"

message 42: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments "Why not?"

message 43: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "my brother always tell me to shut up so I don't talk much“

message 44: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments "Have you ever told him to shut up?"

message 45: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "thats why he tells ne and when I am trying to tell the otherd he all his aparent songs are my songs"

message 46: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara pursed her lips. "Sounds like you need to be louder," she noted.

message 47: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "I try"

message 48: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) natasha saw faith looking at them "its no funny at all my brother is always steeling my songs and now my audition piece is gon cos he stole it"

message 49: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) "ok?"

message 50: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 20 comments Clara raised an eyebrow, but said nothing on the subject.

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.